so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by KaineMorrison on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by KaineMorrison.
7 years 4 months ago #24442

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24449

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

focusfate wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

focusfate wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Gotta admit the cold feels good on my head. and you want to know something funny that happened to me last night/early this morning?

Well for some reason when I get drunk I get hungry, weird right? So I made some hotdogs in my toaster oven but when I went to put ketchup on them I wasn't paying attention to the angle of the bottle and ended up squirting it all over the crotch of my pants lmao

I think I just stood there laughing like an idiot before I realized what I had just done. Thank god these pants are dark too.

Oh man, drinking and hotdogs. It's an American past time!

Years back a buddy of mine and I decided it would be a great idea to break in my new apartment by day drinking all day. Well for some reason when you get drunk you get hungry and we decided to make some hot dogs.

Next thing I remember is waking up with smoke everywhere, my buddy is passed out on the bed. Hot dogs burning to hell.

We still don't know if we passed out from the drinking or the smoke inhalation :laugh:

Oh my god that is hilarious lmao and I'm glad to know it's not just me who gets hungry after drinking lol
But because of that I have made many messes in my kitchen. I'm so glad I decided not to make a whole pizza then, cause I was so tempted to because of my cravings.

I'm literally sad you didn't make a whole pizza for your drunk self. That's some kind of self-abuse.

Well its probably a good thing I didn't lol cause after the hotdogs I felt so sick I had to lay down and ofc I passed out then. I think with the whole pizza it might've come back up.

7 years 4 months ago #24450

• Thank you received: 65

Replied by focusfate on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

I actually ended up having pizza tonight. So I no longer have to imagine living vicariously through you.

:laugh:
---
"Listen, if you put Bossk on a Segway, you're gonna sell records!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24452

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

focusfate wrote: I actually ended up having pizza tonight. So I no longer have to imagine living vicariously through you.

:laugh:

LOL I did too. I just made the same one I almost ended up having last night.

7 years 4 months ago #24453

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

LadyGrimes wrote:

focusfate wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

focusfate wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Gotta admit the cold feels good on my head. and you want to know something funny that happened to me last night/early this morning?

Well for some reason when I get drunk I get hungry, weird right? So I made some hotdogs in my toaster oven but when I went to put ketchup on them I wasn't paying attention to the angle of the bottle and ended up squirting it all over the crotch of my pants lmao

I think I just stood there laughing like an idiot before I realized what I had just done. Thank god these pants are dark too.

Years back a buddy of mine and I decided it would be a great idea to break in my new apartment by day drinking all day. Well for some reason when you get drunk you get hungry and we decided to make some hot dogs.

Next thing I remember is waking up with smoke everywhere, my buddy is passed out on the bed. Hot dogs burning to hell.

We still don't know if we passed out from the drinking or the smoke inhalation :laugh:

Oh my god that is hilarious lmao and I'm glad to know it's not just me who gets hungry after drinking lol
But because of that I have made many messes in my kitchen. I'm so glad I decided not to make a whole pizza then, cause I was so tempted to because of my cravings.

I'm literally sad you didn't make a whole pizza for your drunk self. That's some kind of self-abuse.

Well its probably a good thing I didn't lol cause after the hotdogs I felt so sick I had to lay down and ofc I passed out then. I think with the whole pizza it might've come back up.

My pizza is so good you'd re-eat it.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 4 months ago #24457

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

focusfate wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

focusfate wrote:

My pizza is so good you'd re-eat it.

7 years 4 months ago #24459

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by KaineMorrison on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

I wish I could eat pizza...
:(
7 years 4 months ago #24463

• Thank you received: 65

Replied by focusfate on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

My coworker had pizza delivered to the office today. I was so jealous.

Now I'm at a client's site sitting in a server room dreaming about pizza and wondering when this electrician is supposed to show up...

Did I mention I want pizza?
---
"Listen, if you put Bossk on a Segway, you're gonna sell records!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24465

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

focusfate wrote: My coworker had pizza delivered to the office today. I was so jealous.

Now I'm at a client's site sitting in a server room dreaming about pizza and wondering when this electrician is supposed to show up...

Did I mention I want pizza?

You might find this hard to believe as I do but my one friend from Cali HATES pizza. He says its disgusting and those of us who like it should feel ashamed lol. This is the same friend who thinks 60 degrees is "freezing" So I told him if I ever come over there I'm going to fill his truck with pizzas and then bury that truck in snow so he can dig it out and get the real experience :)

Or' I'll just ship him a heart shaped pizza that says "eat me"

luckily whenever hes in my chat me and my other friend Nick will spam pizza gifs and pics to annoy him.

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 4 months ago #24470

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds