so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

LadyGrimes wrote: Before I made it all original and changed the title to Atlantech and rewrote most of the story, protocultre WAS heavily used as a drug and sold on the streets since it was no longer being used to power mecha.

That's some really good looking ahead there. Once the wars were over, and society in general learned that Protoculture was organic (which was inevitable after the events of the Second and Third Robotech Wars) and could be injested... damn straight that it would be used as a narcotic! The Fourth Robotech War, will be the war on drugs!

Actually, THAT'S what I would change about The Shadow Chronicles. "Shadow" could be the street name for Protoculture, and it's up to Scott and Marcus to clean up Earth's streets, ROBOCOP-STYLE!
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Alpha Bravo.
7 years 9 months ago #22856

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Before I made it all original and changed the title to Atlantech and rewrote most of the story, protocultre WAS heavily used as a drug and sold on the streets since it was no longer being used to power mecha.

That's some really good looking ahead there. Once the wars were over, and society in general learned that Protoculture was organic (which was inevitable after the events of the Second and Third Robotech Wars) and could be injested... damn straight that it would be used as a narcotic! The Fourth Robotech War, will be the war on drugs!

Actually, THAT'S what I would change about The Shadow Chronicles. "Shadow" could be the street name for Protoculture, and it's up to Scott and Marcus to clean up Earth's streets, ROBOCOP-STYLE!

It would be a far interesting story than what we got. Maybe we could even have a Walter White type villain who is the king of Shadow and its up Scott to find out who he is and stop him. Wow we should totally write Shadow Rising. This is solid gold right here.

Bonus idea: Shadow eventually starts turning its users into zombies now they also have an apocalypse on their hands.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 9 months ago #22859

LadyGrimes wrote: It would be a far interesting story than what we got. Maybe we could even have a Walter White type villain who is the king of Shadow and its up Scott to find out who he is and stop him. Wow we should totally write Shadow Rising. This is solid gold right here.

Bonus idea: Shadow eventually starts turning its users into zombies now they also have an apocalypse on their hands.

And the Shadow King has some of these long-term use "zombies" as prisoners in his Shadow Complex so he can study the effects and perhaps devise a way to counter them, so that he himself can enjoy the long-term benefits of Protoculture ingestion without the harmful side effects, transcend his humanity, and become a God among men.

Protoculture is so much more than just space oil! The writers of TSC forgot about that.

Bonus idea: Dr Lazlo Zand is his chief scientist
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22861

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: It would be a far interesting story than what we got. Maybe we could even have a Walter White type villain who is the king of Shadow and its up Scott to find out who he is and stop him. Wow we should totally write Shadow Rising. This is solid gold right here.

And the Shadow King has some of these long-term use "zombies" as prisoners in his Shadow Complex so he can study the effects and perhaps devise a way to counter them, so that he himself can enjoy the long-term benefits of Protoculture ingestion without the harmful side effects, transcend his humanity, and become a God among men.

Protoculture is so much more than just space oil! The writers of TSC forgot about that.

Bonus idea: Dr Lazlo Zand can be his chief scientist

Yaassss! But the biggest plot twist of all? Is that the Shadow King turns out to be.................Rick Hunter!!!!!
He's turned to the dark side after falling into that black hole. Why not? Everything was dark he couldn't see shit. I would too.

7 years 9 months ago #22862

LadyGrimes wrote: Yaassss! But the biggest plot twist of all? Is that the Shadow King turns out to be.................Rick Hunter!!!!!
He's turned to the dark side after falling into that black hole. Why not? Everything was dark he couldn't see shit. I would too.

And when he comes out of the black hole he becomes his own grandpa, so Scott cannot stop him unless he's willing to destroy the entire universe to do so

Ok that's a little Villain's Tavern coming out disregard that part

...maybe
7 years 9 months ago #22863

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Yaassss! But the biggest plot twist of all? Is that the Shadow King turns out to be.................Rick Hunter!!!!!

And when he comes out of the black hole he becomes his own grandpa, so Scott cannot stop him unless he's willing to destroy the entire universe to do so

Ok that's a little Villain's Tavern coming out disregard that part

...maybe

And Rick attempts to lure Scott to the dark side too with riches and women, then Scott finds his fish tank collection full of zombie heads and one of them is.......................Lisa Hunter! Rick says "She wouldn't stop nagging me."

7 years 9 months ago #22865

LadyGrimes wrote: And Rick attempts to lure Scott to the dark side too with riches and women, then Scott finds his fish tank collection full of zombie heads and one of them is.......................Lisa Hunter! Rick says "She wouldn't stop nagging me."

Scott lowers his pistol, says the same thing about Ariel, and they become BFFs Forever
7 years 9 months ago #22867

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: And Rick attempts to lure Scott to the dark side too with riches and women, then Scott finds his fish tank collection full of zombie heads and one of them is.......................Lisa Hunter! Rick says "She wouldn't stop nagging me."

Scott lowers his pistol, says the same thing about Ariel, and they become BFFs Forever

Then Rick also mentions he took care of Annie for him too, says he fed her to his zombie slaves, then offers Scott a beer and says to sit back and enjoy the chaos. See? a perfect ending.

7 years 9 months ago #22868

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Chilling @ pre 4th festivities
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
7 years 9 months ago #22870

LadyGrimes wrote: Then Rick also mentions he took care of Annie for him too, says he fed her to his zombie slaves, then offers Scott a beer and says to sit back and enjoy the chaos. See? a perfect ending.

But it was all just a trick to get Rick talking! Rick also tells Scott about how he drove the SDF-3 into the Black Hole ON PURPOSE because becoming his own grandpa was his childhood dream, and his plan from the beginning! Scott tells Rick that's pretty messed up and he can't be friends with someone who murders children, calls him a grannybugger, and knocks all the heads over
7 years 9 months ago #22872

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds