so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

MEMO1DOMINION wrote: FINALLY END OF YEAR AT WORK YESTERDAY.

OVER SWAMPED AND TO MANY HOURS. JUST HAD ENOUGH TIME TO REST. ALL DOWN HILL NOW TILL NEXT YEAR.

HEAT STILL HEAVY HERE IN LOS ANGELES. 104 MONDAY. SHOULD COOL DOWN ABOUT 10 DEGREES. WILL SEE.

Omg MEMO!

and holy jaysis that's hot. I would die and sizzle then die again.

Are you looking forward to the finale of FTWD tomorrow night? I hear we're supposed to lose another character. I hope it's Chris.

The last episode really got my hopes up and crushed them, but it managed to make me feel sorry for Travis. So far Season 2 has been really weak so hopefully it ends on a better note so there's hope for Season 3.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 6 months ago #23838

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

low 80's next week still. then thur and fri 70's.
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
7 years 6 months ago #23839

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

:cheer: brr! 7 today 22 the high.
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 4 months ago #24418

• Thank you received: 65

Replied by focusfate on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Was freezing out here too yesterday and the night before.

Got to drive into the office the other day in snow and freezing rain. Which I'm more than okay with. In some weird way it's relaxing and fun driving in the snow :cheer:
---
"Listen, if you put Bossk on a Segway, you're gonna sell records!"
7 years 4 months ago #24421

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Gotta admit the cold feels good on my head. and you want to know something funny that happened to me last night/early this morning?

Well for some reason when I get drunk I get hungry, weird right? So I made some hotdogs in my toaster oven but when I went to put ketchup on them I wasn't paying attention to the angle of the bottle and ended up squirting it all over the crotch of my pants lmao

I think I just stood there laughing like an idiot before I realized what I had just done. Thank god these pants are dark too.

7 years 4 months ago #24429

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by KaineMorrison on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by KaineMorrison.
7 years 4 months ago #24432

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

KaineMorrison wrote: Any single ladies here?

:P

Well now that all depends on a few things hon.

Do you love parrots? Are you a fan of The Walking Dead?

And do you look like Rick Grimes? Or Negan

If yes to third question then scratch those first two :P

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 4 months ago #24433

LadyGrimes wrote: Gotta admit the cold feels good on my head. and you want to know something funny that happened to me last night/early this morning?

Well for some reason when I get drunk I get hungry, weird right? So I made some hotdogs in my toaster oven but when I went to put ketchup on them I wasn't paying attention to the angle of the bottle and ended up squirting it all over the crotch of my pants lmao

I think I just stood there laughing like an idiot before I realized what I had just done. Thank god these pants are dark too.

Oh man, drinking and hotdogs. It's an American past time!

Years back a buddy of mine and I decided it would be a great idea to break in my new apartment by day drinking all day. Well for some reason when you get drunk you get hungry and we decided to make some hot dogs.

Next thing I remember is waking up with smoke everywhere, my buddy is passed out on the bed. Hot dogs burning to hell.

We still don't know if we passed out from the drinking or the smoke inhalation :laugh:
---
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24435

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

focusfate wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Gotta admit the cold feels good on my head. and you want to know something funny that happened to me last night/early this morning?

Years back a buddy of mine and I decided it would be a great idea to break in my new apartment by day drinking all day. Well for some reason when you get drunk you get hungry and we decided to make some hot dogs.

Next thing I remember is waking up with smoke everywhere, my buddy is passed out on the bed. Hot dogs burning to hell.

We still don't know if we passed out from the drinking or the smoke inhalation :laugh:

Oh my god that is hilarious lmao and I'm glad to know it's not just me who gets hungry after drinking lol
But because of that I have made many messes in my kitchen. I'm so glad I decided not to make a whole pizza then, cause I was so tempted to because of my cravings.

7 years 4 months ago #24439

LadyGrimes wrote:

focusfate wrote:

Oh my god that is hilarious lmao and I'm glad to know it's not just me who gets hungry after drinking lol
But because of that I have made many messes in my kitchen. I'm so glad I decided not to make a whole pizza then, cause I was so tempted to because of my cravings.

I'm literally sad you didn't make a whole pizza for your drunk self. That's some kind of self-abuse.
---
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24441

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds