Random daily chit-chat

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic Random daily chit-chat

Well I'm taking a day off this mount with out pay,they can have it. And stick their floating holiday where da son don't shine. :angry: :P
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24269

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

That's the spirit!

Anyway I settled on getting my roommate a box of chocolates and gave it to her early because its going to take her till Xmas to eat the whole thing, or so I think.

As for the fids, Skittles loves her new rope perch but Tiki HATES his present. I got him a beak conditioner rock since he needs it badly but omg I completely forgot what a pain in the ass he is when I'm trying to put anything new in his cage. I even took him out beforehand because I know him well and guess what? That didn't work lmao. As soon as he saw me setting it up in his cage he came right back inside and went straight to it to attack it. I ended up having to block him with my arm so he couldn't get to it till I was finished.

But yeah he hates it and has been attacking that thing ever since. He's a like a kid throwing a fit because he got clothes instead of toys. Well in that regard hes lucky they don't make ugly christmas sweaters for parrots or else I'd put him in one just to laugh at him. Heck I even looked for a little santa hat while I was shopping this morning but I didn't find any. I had to get up early and get shopping out of the way before it starts snowing. And would you believe my luck, it started snowing as I was walking back and it still is now I think. Going to snow over the weekend though, hopefully no blizzards cause that would suck hard snow balls.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 4 months ago #24275

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I just can't with my roommate sometimes.................. so her cat took a dump and I can smell it from my room so I get up and mention it to her and her response? "Oh I'll cover it up" and I'm like WUT? :S at first I thought what is she gonna do cover it with litter herself smh
no she means shes gonna spray perfume on it. How about NOPE? Clean that up seriously. Stop being lazy FFS

okay sorry for grossing y'all out but I'm just flabbergasted rn. Oh and its snowing again. It snowed all night last night too.
So glad I got my shopping done when I did cause dayum.

Also I got Tiki to say "Woo" in this little recording of us going back and forth. He's such a cutie <3

vocaroo.com/i/s0YWCGAffHMV

7 years 4 months ago #24294

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh god it's 1 degree here, feels like -11 Kill me now! :ohmy:

on the other hand this is how I spend my nights

Warning NSFW!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

/dead

7 years 4 months ago #24350

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

My friend Pete drank some sour Coke once. When remarking about its coppery taste, he meant to say that it tasted like it had pennies in it. Of course he typo'd it and said it tasted like it had penis in it.

That was like 12 years ago and we still don't let him forget it.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 4 months ago #24352

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: My friend Pete drank some sour Coke once. When remarking about its coppery taste, he meant to say that it tasted like it had pennies in it. Of course he typo'd it and said it tasted like it had penis in it.

That was like 12 years ago and we still don't let him forget it.

LOL that's great. Yeah be aware of typos cause they will haunt you forever. for a while when my f key was sticking and I was typing like this "what the uck?" my friends were giving me shit and started typing that way too, especially my friend Evan. "ucking inally" that jerk lol. He's also capped things I said in the past that I was either drunk and don't remember or sober and its something that could easily be taken out of context. And at the most random times these screen caps will get reposted and I'm like why? :silly:

7 years 4 months ago #24353

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

So I spoke too soon cause those caps made into chat last night. Good lord I need to just shut up.

And I cannot for the life of me understand this damn bird and why he insists on keeping a "stash" of goodies on the
bottom of his cage. Hes got nuts, candies, stale pieces of pizza crust. And he will climb down there and pick through what he wants to eat then climb back up to his perch and chow down. Well hes pissed now because I threw it all away. But I'm about to heat up some noodles and so he'll be loving me all over again in hopes of me giving him some. And I will because I'm a sucker.

7 years 4 months ago #24370

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

So bird tried his best to wake me earlier today and it worked for like two mins and then I fell back asleep :P
and now he's sleeping and I'm awake, that little shit. Maybe I should wake him up see how he likes it lol
He also has a new stash of goods he started last night so I give up. He can have his stash but I'm still gonna throw
out any stale bread I find.

And I got badly rekt last night lol

7 years 4 months ago #24389

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Watching my friends play this Civilization game and it's hilarious! omg my drinking entertainment for the night. Here's some caps I took of the fun.

I have now realized that I need this game

7 years 3 months ago #24545

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by KaineMorrison on topic Random daily chit-chat

The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by KaineMorrison.
7 years 3 months ago #24547

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds