Random daily chit-chat

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote: Conversely, my sides and back have been in extreme pain for an entire week now for no discernbile reason, maybe a few drinks are just what I need.

I'm no doctor ofc but that pain could be caused by the weather since it's cold. I've got fibromyalgia and arthritis in my hands and feet and its been hell. Also any cold drafts can cause muscle cramps, found that out by having my fan going since the furnace in my building is up so damn high. But drinking just might help, it does for me ;)

I'm thinking it might be the weather, which is why I'm not too concerned about it just yet. It was 1 fucking degree yesterday!
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 3 months ago #24770

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote: Conversely, my sides and back have been in extreme pain for an entire week now for no discernbile reason, maybe a few drinks are just what I need.

I'm no doctor ofc but that pain could be caused by the weather since it's cold. I've got fibromyalgia and arthritis in my hands and feet and its been hell. Also any cold drafts can cause muscle cramps, found that out by having my fan going since the furnace in my building is up so damn high. But drinking just might help, it does for me ;)

I'm thinking it might be the weather, which is why I'm not too concerned about it just yet. It was 1 fucking degree yesterday!

Yes it's been cold as tits here too and also very dry </3
But no snow thankfully just black ice and I think ice is worse and I'm always paranoid about slipping on it in my boots. Even the birds don't like this weather but thankfully I came through for them and got something good

We can pretend we're in paradise at least <3

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 3 months ago #24772

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

My adventures of playing Civilization V while drunk and using a mod <3

long story short, I nuke everything lol

7 years 3 months ago #24824

• Thank you received: 65

Replied by focusfate on topic Random daily chit-chat

it looks like theres still skin on those bones.

send more nukes.
---
"Listen, if you put Bossk on a Segway, you're gonna sell records!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 3 months ago #24854

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

focusfate wrote: it looks like theres still skin on those bones.

send more nukes.

*salutes* Aye!

7 years 3 months ago #24868

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I'm disappointed in the lack of bot posts lately. I have no tl;dr posts about shit no one cares about to rip apart and post snarky comments. Have the bots finally given up?

7 years 3 months ago #24872

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

okay I just can't with this one guy who lives on my floor. I walk in laundry room to start my load and all I smell is fuckin mold because this idiot left his pile of wet clothes sitting out all night long on the table. I mean who does that shit? smh and now I gotta put up with that smell until he gets his ass up and finishes them. But I think he might want to wash them again because jfc!

Now all I wanna do is finish my clothes and GTFO. What a way to start the day :angry:

7 years 3 months ago #24882

LadyGrimes wrote: okay I just can't with this one guy who lives on my floor. I walk in laundry room to start my load and all I smell is fuckin mold because this idiot left his pile of wet clothes sitting out all night long on the table. I mean who does that shit? smh and now I gotta put up with that smell until he gets his ass up and finishes them. But I think he might want to wash them again because jfc!

Now all I wanna do is finish my clothes and GTFO. What a way to start the day :angry:

Pretty sure they'd have to be there longer than one day for mold to happen :dry:
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 3 months ago #24883

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: okay I just can't with this one guy who lives on my floor. I walk in laundry room to start my load and all I smell is fuckin mold because this idiot left his pile of wet clothes sitting out all night long on the table. I mean who does that shit? smh and now I gotta put up with that smell until he gets his ass up and finishes them. But I think he might want to wash them again because jfc!

Pretty sure they'd have to be there longer than one day for mold to happen :dry:

Well whatever lol they smelled really bad and by the time I returned to transfer my own to the dryer he was there transferring his and even asked me if I needed both dryers and I said no.

But omg if my day didn't become worse. Both sinks int the kitchen got clogged and my little remedies didn't work so I had to fuckin walk to the store to get two bottles of liquid plumber. It was cold as hell and raining and the back parking lot was flooded and slippery because of the melting ice and snow. I couldn't avoid the puddles so the water came through my boots and soaked my feet and I walked all the way to the store and back. I got more booze though and some pita chips and garlic and hummus <3 I fucking love hummus, so that was the wee highlight of my day.

Then got home took off boots changed my socks and went to work on those sinks. It's a little better now but its still not fixed so now I need to call the maintenance douche. He creeps me out so I'm not fond of him. He looks like one of those serial killer types.

I napped though so I feel better :side:

7 years 3 months ago #24885

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

Well whatever lol they smelled really bad and by the time I returned to transfer my own to the dryer he was there transferring his and even asked me if I needed both dryers and I said no.

But omg if my day didn't become worse. Both sinks int the kitchen got clogged and my little remedies didn't work so I had to fuckin walk to the store to get two bottles of liquid plumber. It was cold as hell and raining and the back parking lot was flooded and slippery because of the melting ice and snow. I couldn't avoid the puddles so the water came through my boots and soaked my feet and I walked all the way to the store and back. I got more booze though and some pita chips and garlic and hummus <3 I fucking love hummus, so that was the wee highlight of my day.

Then got home took off boots changed my socks and went to work on those sinks. It's a little better now but its still not fixed so now I need to call the maintenance douche. He creeps me out so I'm not fond of him. He looks like one of those serial killer types.

I napped though so I feel better :side:

My favourite is the roasted red pepper hummus what's yours?!
7 years 3 months ago #24887

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds