• LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

I'm sorry to rant but........ was created by LadyGrimes

I live behind the most retarded people ever in the history of
lazy inconsiderate F###s!

Guess what happened today? My water has been shut off all because the idiots in front didn't pay the water bill on time!
*Giant face palm* How the hell can you be that lazy? >_<
and this isnt the first time they screwed me over... last summer my power went off because why? THEY DIDNT PAY THE ELECTRIC BILL ON TIME!!!
I really hate these people! I can't take a shower, I can't wash dishes, I can even use the toilet!! -_- IDIOTS!!!!
I pay all my stuff on time, why the hell can't they?
oh and they have NO excuse either, they obviously have time to have a bunch of retarded parties with their friends and have the nerve to block the entire driveway!

I am soooooooo mad right now, I'm tempted to do my business in a bucket and dump it on their cars!
I should not have to put up with this crap!
I just wish the damn houses werent connected, cause then I wouldnt have to suffer, but no that's not the way it works.

I have to wait till 8 in the morning, because thats when the water is supposed to be turned back on
ugh this isnt fair :[

I don't even know how many are living in that house because every time I ask them something theres a new person at the door? so WTF how many are living in that house?
I need a shower to calm down but wait? oh that's right no shower for me!

*end rant*

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 11 months ago #3606

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:I'm sorry to rant but........

do you live in a college town? I had a similar problem when I lived in a unit in a college town, the primary appartment was lived in by college students and we had similar issues with power and water. Biggest issue there was the landlord was too cheap to get a separate water heater so for the year i was there i had hot water like once.

Sounds more like time to relocate to me :(
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 11 months ago #3608

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:I'm sorry to rant but........

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:

do you live in a college town? I had a similar problem when I lived in a unit in a college town, the primary appartment was lived in by college students and we had similar issues with power and water. Biggest issue there was the landlord was too cheap to get a separate water heater so for the year i was there i had hot water like once.

Sounds more like time to relocate to me :(

I haven't a clue if they are students or not, but from the looks of it I don't think so :[ They look more like irresponsible adults, and they're also supposed to be older than me, yet can't handle making payments on time *sigh*
As my situation is right now I won't be able to leave for a while :( but I hope they go too far and end up getting evicted because this is just ridiculous on their part.

I'd rather have you guys as neighbors hehe

14 years 11 months ago #3609

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:I'm sorry to rant but........

SAD TO HEAR.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 11 months ago #3623

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

My water is back on now, but I'm still mad at them :[
They don't even appreciate the fact I take out their trash can along with mine, (yes they can't even do that either) and I do that to be nice and this is how they repay me? People suck, that is all I have to say.'

14 years 11 months ago #3633

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:I'm sorry to rant but........

You can't talk to the landlord about the situation? If they aren't paying the electric and water bills on time, they probably aren't paying the rent payments on time either...

Maybe you can get your landlord to move someone more responsible into the place. I'm assuming that since the places are connected that you have the same landlord. You have a right to have water and electricity if you're paying your bills on time..
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 11 months ago #3634

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

HashiNoUsagi wrote:

You can't talk to the landlord about the situation? If they aren't paying the electric and water bills on time, they probably aren't paying the rent payments on time either...

Maybe you can get your landlord to move someone more responsible into the place. I'm assuming that since the places are connected that you have the same landlord. You have a right to have water and electricity if you're paying your bills on time..

I haven't talked to him about it yet but I was going to till my boyfriend told me not to since the situation has already been taken care of >_< doesn't really help though.
But I swear if it happens again I am going to say something because it's just stupid. The good thing about the rent is the checks are given to the landlord NOT those idiots. I have to give them my payments for the gas and electric because its all in their name, so if this crap happens again I'm screwed :[

I'm honestly just waiting for them to piss the landlord off to the point he evicts them. they've already destroyed the inside of the garage and lord knows what other damage they've done to the house.
It sounds like they spend more time in the basement throwing parties than anything else, and that drives me mad because its right under my living room and bedroom so I can hear everything :[

14 years 11 months ago #3640

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:I'm sorry to rant but........

I take it both units are on the same meters? That bites :( Yeah if the power and water thing has happend more then once personally i wouldn't sit on it till it happens again. If there is a history of it already that is. Chances are with the way the economy is rotting out from under us it may be slim chance he would evict and not have positive cash flow for the time it would take to re-rent. From the sounds of it he would have to do some rennovations to the unit before he could rent it out and that also makes it hairy to evict. right now he doesn't have to spend money to fix it... Idk it's not a nice situation for sure.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 11 months ago #3643

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:I'm sorry to rant but........

Solution:

M O V E
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 11 months ago #3644

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Problem:

NO MONEY :(

14 years 11 months ago #3647

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds