The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

• ds55
  • ds55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross
  • Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Lol
Now it's cold,I have a beanie I wear to work.
The guys like it.
Wonder how many will show up to work today
Since most of them didn't want to vaxxed
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
2 years 3 months ago #30173

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Man the bot takeover on this site is really ramping up.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
2 years 3 months ago #30187

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

YEAH IT IS.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
2 years 3 months ago #30191

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Any of you guys live in an area where strange things go bump in the night?
I got curious myself after a few incidents happening not just to me but a few of my neighbors, and I found that my state is ranked at #4 for Sasquatch/Bigfoot and other strange cryptid sightings. www.columbusnavigator.com/ohio-cryptozoology-creatures/

What I mean as far as strange happenings, some of us have been hearing strange growls outside windows late at night. I've even heard something big and bipedal sounding walking around the back of my house. One of my other neighbors said she saw what she thought was a very tall person trying to look in someone's window once. She only saw the large silhouette but nevertheless I thought that was creepy. I keep my windows covered with black sheet plastic because of my migraines, so there's no way "something" could look in my windows.

But a few nights ago I was taking out my trash at about 1 am and it had been raining and it was eerily quiet something just felt off to me. After I put the bag in the garbage that's when I smelled what I could only describe as wet dog. It was very strong too and I didn't see or hear any dogs outside. People around here don't leave their pets out to begin with, and with as strong as that smell was to me it had to have been a very large dog. I got spooked and hurried back inside and locked that door so fast. What really got to me was that off feeling I felt. I don't know how to describe it in words but I guess the closest thing I could compare it to is the feeling of being watched.

The wet dog smell isn't the only thing that people have smelled around here. During the summer there were a few nights where it smelled like a combination of ass and roadkill. The Ohio Grassman/Sasquatch is said to smell just like that. Now I'm a believer but I can also be a skeptic. I would never claim one of those things or even a Dogman is roaming around here lately, but I'm also not going to say it isn't because I don't know. I'm in NE Ohio, there's a long history of both these creatures around this part of my state, dating back as far as the mid to late 1800's. The most recent recorded sighting around here is from 2021, and it was the next town over.

So yeah, weird shit be happening yo.

2 years 3 months ago #30192

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Nope but in the rural area people are complaining about the
Awful smell that these pot growers smell.
And the gun shots in the night,hey you voted it in now deal with it.you made your bed now sleep in it

#Biden not my President!
2 years 3 months ago #30195

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well I definitely trust Sasquatch over a Democrat any day.

2 years 3 months ago #30196

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Lol

#Biden not my President!
2 years 3 months ago #30197

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

i don't know what crap we've been sold about global warming, but so far it's been cold as tits here. 23 right now, was 13 this morning.

2 years 3 months ago #30203

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

BEEN COLD HERE IN NORTH COLORADO BUT NOT SINCE NEW YEARS. BEEN SITTING AT LOW 40S.

HOUSE HUNTING BEEN BAD HERE IN FORT COLLINS. LOOKS LIKE i AM MOVING TO THE SUBERBS ON A NEW BUILD. 4-5 BEDROOM HOME. WILL SEE IT SATURDAY. THEY RUN FROM 440 TO 490K.

WANTED FORT COLLINS WHERE I WORK BUT FOR SAME PRICE HOUSE DONT LOOK GOOD ENOUGH. WOULD HAVE TO REMODEL THESE OLD HOMES.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
2 years 3 months ago #30213

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Yep houses are high
Mis 50s to low 30s

#Biden not my President!
2 years 3 months ago #30219

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds