The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

MORNING EVERYONE.

HOPE ALL IS WELL.

SECURED A HOME AND STILL WAITING ON LENDER. I SUBMITTED EVERYTHING ON SATURDAY. ITS STILL BEING BUILT. INFLATION HAS THE HOMES AT OVER 50K OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE. BUT OH WELL.

DSS DO I STILL HAVE YOU ON FB? POSTED PICS OF HOME.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
2 years 3 months ago #30265

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

I'm doing alright, just getting over a nasty sinus infection. Good luck on your new house.

We got tons of snow here, over a foot and now expecting more tomorrow lol. Happy Birthday to me. I got myself a nice little present: www.amazon.com/dp/B00G2JVBE2?psc=1&ref=p...dt_b_product_details

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
2 years 3 months ago #30267

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

NICE! CHROME PHONE CASE.

SNOW FELL LAST NIGHT BU THE PROBLEM WAS THE FREEZING TEMPREATURES WHICH MADE EVERYTHING SLIPPERY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
2 years 3 months ago #30268

• ds55
  • ds55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross
  • Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Happy birthday gal, but just cold
We've had a little snow
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
2 years 3 months ago #30273

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Thanks DS!
@MEMO it's actually a zippo lighter case lol.

2 years 3 months ago #30274

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

11 this morning I have another job interview today

#Biden not my President!
2 years 3 months ago #30275

YOU SMOKE?

HI DS. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOB INTERVIEW.
2 years 3 months ago #30276

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh yes I smoke, have been for many years, despite quitting for a while. It was kind of a messy situation but in order to get over my vicodin addiction I have to substitute something else and so smoking became my main crutch, and then I tried to substitute the smoking with caffeine in order to quit that.

Quitting wasn't easy but I managed somehow and then my grief led me right back to it. Granted I don't smoke as many cigarettes as I did in the beginning, but it's still good for stress and relieving the nausea spells I get every now and then. So yeah, it just became a matter of pick your poison in the end, and I chose cigarettes instead of going back to opiates or even alcohol.

At the very least the cigarettes won't alter my personality like the vicodin did. I lost quite a few good friends because I pushed them away. I only ever ended up addicted to that shit because of a back injury too, good friend of mine at the time didn't like seeing me in pain so he offered me the vicodin and I took it, not knowing I would become addicted. Oh well ,its in the past. I went to rehab, got out, worked on myself and I'm doing better.

The trick of beating any addiction is not to have it anywhere near you. I would not trust myself with a bottle of vicodin today even though I've been "clean" for many years now. Clean doesn't mean the cravings stop or that you won't ever be tempted to do it again. Clean just means avoiding it completely.

2 years 3 months ago #30277

WOW,

SORRY TO HEAR THAT. USED TO SMOKE IN THE 90S. PICKED IT UP IN THE MILITARY. ONLY THING THAT CALMED ME DOWN.
2 years 3 months ago #30280

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Turned it down,there alot of jobs in the assisted living centers but you have to
Wear a mask and your way overworked.

So I'll stick to the place I'm at now 12-8 no mask

#Biden not my President!
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ds55.
2 years 3 months ago #30281

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds