Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next?

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • Last_Valk_Standing's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next? was created by Last_Valk_Standing

Ok I loved TSC, It took me a long time to finally Get the movie but now that i have it i'm ready for more.

I keep hearing droplets from posts over on RT.com that there are plans for more but I'm wondering if it is possible to weed through the rumor mill and figure out what is really on the horizon.

*waits for Lobizon to swoop in with vast wells of RT knowledge:laugh: *
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 10 months ago #435

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next?

PS I'll ask here so i don't open another dead thread, Why are the fighters on space Station Liberty called Super Shadow Fighters if they were NOT out fitted with any Shadow Tech? Just a query.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL

15 years 10 months ago #445

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next?

Is it because they were new fighters that were NOT YET fitted with the Shadow Tech that would then be Super Shadow Fighters once they received the technology?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 10 months ago #450

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next?

what he said

Saludos;)
15 years 10 months ago #455

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=

I'm wondering if it is possible to weed through the rumor mill and figure out what is really on the horizon.

I think you talking about "Rising Shadows"?

Saludos;)
15 years 10 months ago #457

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next?

WELL, TH ENEWS ABOUT IT IS NOT AS DEAD AS YOU THINK.

JUST THAT THERE BEEN LIDS TAPED THAT WERE NOT DONE BEFORE.

ONE...DARKWATER DECIDED TO MOVE ON FROM HIS PAGE. WICH PROVIDED SO MUCH INFORMATION IN THE BEGGINING. IT WAS THE WAY HE LET HIS CONTENT COME OUT AND LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

YEAH, THERE ARE INTERVIEWS OUT THERE AND ALL BUT DARKWATER HAD THAT RIGHT CHEMISTRY TO KEEP FANS DIGGING AND INFORMED AT THE SAME TIME AND AS WELL KEEP THEIR INTREST IN THE MOVIE.

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER, IT WAS NOT TILL ABOUT WHEN THE MOVIE WAS ALMSOT READY THAT DARKWATER PUT OUT THE INFO.

HERE, THEY JUST BARELY SOLD THE MOVIE AND PUSHING AND WORKING TH EFIRST MOVIE WHILE WORKING ON THE SECOND ONE.

WONDER ALSO IF THE LIVE ACTION GETTING MUCH ATTENTION FROM HG THAN THE DIRECT TO DVD.

NOT TILL THEY ARE ALMOST FINISHED WE WILL KNOW MORE. USUALLY HAPPENS AROUND AX AND COMIC CON.

SO LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HG THROWS OUT AND WE CAN DIG FROM THERE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 10 months ago #459

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

SO LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HG THROWS OUT AND WE CAN DIG FROM THERE.

You are right MEMO we can wait for the official answer of HG this it is not a moment for discussing on the launching of "Rising Shadows" and furthermore all the subjects of RLAM are attracting much the attention of the fans

Saludos;)
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 10 months ago #468

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Beyond Shadow Chronicles.. What comes next?

Shadow Chronicles has deffinitly started to capture the next generation. My 3 1/2 year old son demands "Robotack" over and over and over all day long. When i put one of the DVDs for the original series in he went nutz. I'd say with out a doubt that even with Cartoon Network and all these other cartoon stations on TV a RT show would still steal the spot-light.

Shadow Chronicles may bend some of the rules of continuity around but it is still Robotech at it's heart and that is the important thing that HG needs to maintain.

I watch Marcus and Alex and they remind me of Roy in some ways. I'm not saying they are Roy but there is something there that sends me back to MS.

I deffinitly will have no issue watching TSC with my kids while we wait for the next thing. Heck i went 13 years with only the first two episodes on worn-out VHS to sustain my interest.

Member of AkL

15 years 10 months ago #486

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

SIGHUP wrote:

Is it because they were new fighters that were NOT YET fitted with the Shadow Tech that would then be Super Shadow Fighters once they received the technology?

Understood, It just makes me wonder at the process of integrateing shadow tech into Human tech. Usually such things are done in production of the aircraft, This seems almost like the addition of Shadow tech in the Super Shadow Fighters was an afterthought.

Member of AkL

15 years 10 months ago #490

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=

UPDATE! by:Treiz

Just talked with Kev at Akon about the status of the live action movie and Shadow Rising.

At the moment they are still waiting to get a script in for the live action movie. They still have not picked a director or done casting or even picked a writer or anything like that for the live action movie, Warnerbrothers is working on that stuff so there's still no way to tell when it might be released.

As for Shadow Rising, Kev stated that Warner Brothers asked HG to put it on hold until Warnerbrothers can get their Robotech production organised, so the production of Shadow Rising has been put on hiatus.

Kev was quick to say that the production has NOT been cancelled, only that Warnerbrothers wanted HG to put it on hold until they could get their produciton side caught up and the two could work together smoothly to deliver a strong product. What Warnerbrothers wants, they get.

Source: http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=1868145&forumid=11&pagenumber=1#post

What do you think guys?

Saludos;)
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 10 months ago #557

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds