Guess I will be using this site more....

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

OFF TOPIC

I AM NOT FROM ARGENTINA.

I HAVE A SIDE BUSINESS CALLED "FANexpo" AND NOT TO BE CONFUSED BY FAN EXPO CANADA. THIS CONVENTION BEEN RUNNING WAY BEFORE 1994 AND WAS ONLY BEEN RECOGNIZED IN THE PAPERS IN 1994.

I TOOK OVER IT IN 2005 AND HELD MY FIRST CONVENTION THERE.
HAD JESUS BARRERO (SPANISH SAINT SEYA, MAZENGER, LUKE RICK HUNTER, SCOTT BERNARD), PATRICIA ACEVEDO (LISA HAYES, LISA SIMPSON), SPANISH VOICE OF GARFIELD (SHOWED UP ON HIS OWN), TOMMY YUNE (TOM BATEMAN TURNED IT DOWN), GREG SNEGOFF, MICHAEL BRADLEY.

THAT WAS IN CHILE.

LOOKING AT ARGENTINA RIGHT NOW FOR 2010.

BUT I WAS BORN IN THE U.S. OF A. AND WAS BORN AND RAISED IN L.A.

AND NOW PUSHING ROBOTECH FANDOM BEYOND THE FORUMS AND INTO CONVENTIONS.

HEHEHE

AND ROBOTECHX WITH DAVID (WEBMASTER) WHEN NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE PART IN IT IN THE BEGGINING AND DAVID SHOWED UP AND WITH A FEW OTHERS.. HERE WE ARE. ROBOTECHX. AND JUAN FROM PUERTO RICO (WEBMASTER OF WWW.ROBOTECHESPANOL.COM ) CAME UP WITH THE NAME. ITS A FANDOM IDEA THING YOU KNOW.

I DO TRAVEL AROUND SOUTH AMERICA AND APPEAR AT CONS AND TALK TO (THANKS TO METRO PCS FOR 5DLRS UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE CALLING) CONECT TO ROBOTECH FANS AROUND TEH WORLD.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 7 months ago #5641

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

That's pretty badass man.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 7 months ago #5642

THE PAYOFF IS NOT TO WORK FOR HG (WICH SOME PEOPLE THINK)BUT THE FANDOWM ITSELF

ASK DAVID ALL THE LOOKS AND APRECIATION FROM FANS WE GET WHEN WE SET UP. WE GET BUSY AND IF I WORKED FOR HG, I WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO WHAT I AM DOING. WICH IS SPREADING TEH ROBOTECH LOVE.

SINCE WE STARTED RTX, LOOK ALL ALL THE OTHER FANS PROJECTS THAT HAVE COME TO BE. DUDE, CHECK OUT THAT GUY WITH A MECH IN HIS BACKYARD!!!! NOW THATS BAD ASS!!!!
14 years 7 months ago #5644

Yeah I saw that and was pretty impressed.See that's the kinda stuff I wanna put on my blog, but it's hard to find that sometimes. When you started this site did you expect it to get this popular with the fanbase? Also what kind of things do you think could improve the main RT.com site?
14 years 7 months ago #5645

LETS START A NEW TOPIC.. :)
14 years 7 months ago #5647

lol,here's a good one, people have mentioned reworked footage has been shown at Cons' of TSC CGI with better cell shading. Can anyone confirm this footage or can anyone provide an image/video of said footage.
14 years 7 months ago #5648

lol,here's a good one, people have mentioned reworked footage has been shown at Cons' of TSC CGI with better cell shading. Can anyone confirm this footage or can anyone provide an image/video of said footage.

POST IN SHADOW CHRONICLES FORUM AND I WILL POST THERE
14 years 7 months ago #5657

Replied by sorral on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

OK, I will tell my story...haha..

I have posted on RT.com that I think HG has done a lousy job keeping Robotech, and RT.com up to date. I get some joker who thinks he is some sort of POSTING POLICE telling me I am wrong. Its an opinion...how can I be wrong?

Anyway, I let my temper get the best of me, I called him stupid, said that HG needs to send someone to business school to learn how to run stuff.....and I am banned. Steve says I can come back, if I write an apology letter to that A$$ rhade, but will still have to be banned for 3 weeks for talking smack about the RT staff.

With the lack of Robotech content available to me, the lack of American pilots to play VOXP, I am now trying to decide just how much I do/don't want anything to do with RT. I may start checking into other Anime, or just concentrate on my studies (went back to college at 36 to study IT and computer repair) I just am not sure what I want to do. I may just scrap the whole Robotech thing, and concentrate on my hunting (pheasants taste good).
"Guns don't kill, husbands that come home early do"....Larry the Cable Guy
14 years 7 months ago #5691

Replied by sorral on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

oh, I have seen the site, and Kevin is now monitoring more, he just suspended some guy.

What I am seeing is, so many fans are disappointed, or mad at HG for not doing right by RT, and starting to speak out. HG gets butt hurt, and banns folks. They need to start listening to us. With out us fans, they have nothing!!!!!!!!
"Guns don't kill, husbands that come home early do"....Larry the Cable Guy
14 years 7 months ago #5693

You're always welcome to join the Gundam fandom, the more of us the better. Multiple series to watch and plenty of books too. Even games released here bro.
14 years 7 months ago #5699

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds