Guess I will be using this site more....

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

THIS FOR ME, IS MUCH BETTER.

Of course you do, since you've silenced any voice that contradicts your narrow, inflexible way of seeing thngs, and your utterly devout, blind-fanboy devotion to HG and RT.

Yeah, someone comes at you with facts, and you silence them.

I don't agree with this at all. After a while it just became a he said she said, finger pointing exercise.

Now, this is just so much BS...

It woulodn't have become a problem in the first place if you'd done what you were suppposed to do in the beginning, but no, that didn't happen.

Instead, Seto Kaiba gets lumped in with Bendo (A completely laughable comparrison, at best, since Seto didn't come close to engaging in the kind of foul, disgusting, ugly behavior that Bendo did), but you, Sighup, just go right along with it.

Damn, you guys... You sure do believe your own hype, don't you?

Just do me a favor, huh?

If this post ends up getting me banned, then take down the front page banner for DLD too, please?

It would make absolutely no sense to keep the banner if I can't log into the site, you know.

Well, seeing as the traffic volume of this place has reached new lows, I'll leave you with a quote from Depeche Mode...

"Enjoy The Silence"
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 3 months ago #8683

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

OH COME ON VIPER. QUITE YOUR WHINING.

ONE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS. CANT YOU MAKE COMMENTS OR PLACE OPINIONS, OR FACTS WITHOUT INSULTS?

DO YOU NEED TO NAME CALL FANS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS?

YOU WANT TO NAME CALL, SLANDER, AND INSULT WHILE YOU TRY TO MAKE A POINT REALLY SAYS MORE THAN A FAN BOY DEVOTION. KEEP IT IN OTHER FORUMS. OR IS IT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH ATTENTION THERE?

WHY IF THIS PAGE IS WHAT YOU SAY IT IS YOU NEED TO COME IN AND LOWER YOUR, WHAT LEFT OF STANDARDS ARE IN THE FANDOM, AND CONTINUE TO CRY.

JUST GET THAT LEASH BACK TO THOSE OTHER PLACES AND BE BEST PLAY YOUR TRICKS THERE.

YOU WANT YOUR END IN THIS PAGE.. JUST LAPP IT UP TO DAVID.

HE WILL SURE HELP YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT.

AND.. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
:laugh:
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 3 months ago #8685

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

lol looks like someone is MAD

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 3 months ago #8686

YEAH.. WHAT YOU GUYS DO TO VIPER?

WELL.. I'LL CHECK MW. USUAL PLACE HE VENTS.

HAPPE NEW YEAR HP. DARN.. TO FRUNK NOW.

DRUNK.

HEHEHE
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 3 months ago #8687

JUST SAW..

HEHEHE.. NO ROBOTECH. NOTHING AT ALL IS KILLING HIM..

OH WELL.

LIFE GOES ON.

:P
14 years 3 months ago #8688

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

ONE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS. CANT YOU MAKE COMMENTS OR PLACE OPINIONS, OR FACTS WITHOUT INSULTS?

Who's throwing insults? What you see as insults, I see as fact, undeniable and irrefutable.

DO YOU NEED TO NAME CALL FANS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS?

Where did I call a name?

YOU WANT TO NAME CALL, SLANDER, AND INSULT WHILE YOU TRY TO MAKE A POINT REALLY SAYS MORE THAN A FAN BOY DEVOTION. KEEP IT IN OTHER FORUMS. OR IS IT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH ATTENTION THERE?

You mean like what you did to JT/Zen72? Yeah, MEMO, real big move, there, echoing your buddy Doug's sentiments about the Protoculture Times, when you've admitted that you've hardly ever heard it. Got any more wisdom from your good buddy Doug to share?

JUST GET THAT LEASH BACK TO THOSE OTHER PLACES AND BE BEST PLAY YOUR TRICKS THERE.

Yeah, Okay Doug... I mean... MEMO... If you say so...
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 3 months ago #8689

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

Stil bickering in the new year I see, well HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 3 months ago #8690

HEY, HAPPY NEW YEAR SIGH.

YUP.. HE STILL LOVES IT.
14 years 3 months ago #8691

Replied by sorral on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

First of all...Happy New Year!!!!

Next, This is MY Thread to bitch and complain! Put your baggage in your own thread..hahaha :P

I got banned from RT.com for reasons I understand now, but they let the other party back on? That I do not understand.

I have recently watched all of the original series, and have found it quite dull. I am now wondering why I was so into it? The only thing I can think of is the Mecha. The story was not that good, the characters were half ass-ed portrayed at best, Minmei is the most annoying person(real or fictional) I have ever seen, and TSC has changed the ending of the original story!

I have begun to rent the original Macross on DVD (English dub) and have so far found it to be quite superior in character development.

I do visit RT.com once in a while just to see if HG has gotten any more done (putting the series on YouTube and Hulu was a good start) and to check out any new fan pics (some damn good artists). I wish I could log in to give some high ratings to some of those pics.

I have also stopped playing the VOXP game. I was the only American who played. They made me a "trainer" for any new English speaking players, but have not seen that in a year. I guess my loss of interest with the show has translated into loss of interest in the game.

Could it be that I live in a rural area of the North West? I do not know. Maybe hunting and fishing and shooting pistol competitions has taken my beloved Robotech' place.

:unsure: :huh:
"Guns don't kill, husbands that come home early do"....Larry the Cable Guy
14 years 3 months ago #8698

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Guess I will be using this site more....

sorral wrote:

First of all...Happy New Year!!!!

Next, This is MY Thread to bitch and complain! Put your baggage in your own thread..hahaha :P

I got banned from RT.com for reasons I understand now, but they let the other party back on? That I do not understand.

I have recently watched all of the original series, and have found it quite dull. I am now wondering why I was so into it? The only thing I can think of is the Mecha. The story was not that good, the characters were half ass-ed portrayed at best, Minmei is the most annoying person(real or fictional) I have ever seen, and TSC has changed the ending of the original story!

I have begun to rent the original Macross on DVD (English dub) and have so far found it to be quite superior in character development.

I do visit RT.com once in a while just to see if HG has gotten any more done (putting the series on YouTube and Hulu was a good start) and to check out any new fan pics (some damn good artists). I wish I could log in to give some high ratings to some of those pics.

I have also stopped playing the VOXP game. I was the only American who played. They made me a "trainer" for any new English speaking players, but have not seen that in a year. I guess my loss of interest with the show has translated into loss of interest in the game.

Could it be that I live in a rural area of the North West? I do not know. Maybe hunting and fishing and shooting pistol competitions has taken my beloved Robotech' place.

:unsure: :huh:

Well that's what can happen with anything, really. I had the same thing happen to me not too long ago with the my little pony series. Back when I was a little girl and I watched it then, it was amazing to me and now that I look at it I'm all "wtf was I thinking?" Truth be told RT isn't supposed to be this epic series, it's supposed to be the cheesy 80s generic scifi show that we'd remember as "totally awesome".

I don't blame you at all for losing interest in it, I mean it's happened to a lot of fans. People say the hell with robotech and get into macross instead. Hasn't happened to me though but then again I like cheesy generic scifi so RT still appeals to me.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 3 months ago #8700

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds