Robotech New Generation Armor, Weapons and Mecha

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

JUST GOT BACK FROM VISITING DARTILLION AND BLAKE.

JUST SAW SOME CG OF THE DESIGNS MODELS BEING MADE AND I AM JAZZ AT HOW IT'S COMING OUT. THE BOOT, ANKLE ARMOR, AND LEG AND CALF AREA HAS BEEN CREATED.

THE LOOK IS THAT OF THE NEW TOYNAMI MPC CYCLONES.

ONCE THE REST IS MADE WE WILL START WORKING ON MOLDS.

WE CAN ALSO MAKE CUSTOM FOR KIDS AND HUGE GUYS. I AM HUGE SO YOU GUYS WHO SEEN ME KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

ONCE ALL DONE WE WILL BE PUTTING VIDEO UP.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 5 months ago #13881

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Darrtallion on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

Just to give a look at what we have done thus far. I have pictures of the leg done in cad and since they are identical on each side you can use one mold for both legs.

13 years 5 months ago #13882

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

HERE IS THE TOY MODEL ARMOR BEING LOOKED AT..

I AM GOING TO HAVE THE SHADOW ARMOR(ALSO LUNK'S) WITH VINCE GOLD TRIM RACING LINES ON THE SUIT LIKE IN SHADOW CHRONICLES.

HERE IS THE OLD TOY

13 years 5 months ago #13883

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

FOR THE SHADOW FIGHTER I JUST NEED ANY REGULAR REGULAR COMBAT BOOTS

AND A BLACK BODYSUIT YOU CAN GET OFF EBAY FOR UNDER 60 BUCKS.

cgi.ebay.com/STORMTROOPER-BODYSUIT-Black...&hash=item2eaee18930

AND YOU WILL NEED TO COLOR YOUR OWN ARMOUR
13 years 5 months ago #13884

• Towgrin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Towgrin on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

Having it all black in real life is gonna look kinda uninteresting, not to mention the fact that it'll get rid of most of the detail. There's a sports company called Under Armor that does workout and body suit like apparel for different sports, and in various colors, including red, blue, gry, silver, Black, etc.

Also, Lunk didn't wear Shadow armor. His was a standard green color, so if you're looking to cosplay as Lunk, you may want to keep that acccurate. Are they making the Ride armor piece, or just the body armor? Seeing those cosplayers on the previous page looks like too much hassle, and not well worth the extra effort. My opinion would just be to have a great CVR-3 armor that you can more easily walk in. Just my opinion though.
13 years 5 months ago #13894

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Towgrin wrote:

Having it all black in real life is gonna look kinda uninteresting, not to mention the fact that it'll get rid of most of the detail. There's a sports company called Under Armor that does workout and body suit like apparel for different sports, and in various colors, including red, blue, gry, silver, Black, etc.

I AM GOING TO HAVE THE ALL BLACK AS WAS SEEN IN SHADOW CHRONICLES WITH GRANT. AS WELL HE IS WEARING WHAT WE SAW IN THE NEW GENERATION SAGA AS SHADOW DRONES.

THAT IS MY OWN PICK.

ANYOEN CAN GET THEIR OWN PICK. YOU CAN GET THE STANDARD ISSUE LIGHT GREEN OR SHADOW VERSION.

Also, Lunk didn't wear Shadow armor. His was a standard green color, so if you're looking to cosplay as Lunk, you may want to keep that acccurate. Are they making the Ride armor piece, or just the body armor? Seeing those cosplayers on the previous page looks like too much hassle, and not well worth the extra effort. My opinion would just be to have a great CVR-3 armor that you can more easily walk in. Just my opinion though.

WE ARE HAVING 2 VARIANTS AVAILABLE. THE STANDARD ISSUE OF THE SERIES AND THE SHADOW ONE. ANYONE IS WELCOME TO WEAR WHATEVER COLOR THEY WANT AND EVEN ADD YOUR OWN BATTLE WEAR OR COLOR OFF.

WE CAN EVEN SEND YOU A BASIC NON COLOR VERSION IN CASE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WAY OF COLORING.

CLOTHERS OR BODY SUITS IS UP TO YOU AS CLOSE TO WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE.

AND YEAH, WE GOING WITH A TIGHTER AND LIGHTER FIT SO YOU CAN WALK AROUND EASILY. NO FULL CYCLONE YET BUT THAT OPTION IS OPEN IN CASE YOU WOULD LIKE TO POSE WITH FULL ARMOUR AND CYCLONE. BUT THAT WILL BE A HUGE EXTRA COST.

AS OF NOW BASIC "PLAIN NO COLOR" COST IS LOOKING LIKE AROUND 60 BUCKS.
13 years 5 months ago #13895

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

I AM GOING TO HAVE THE ALL BLACK AS WAS SEEN IN SHADOW CHRONICLES.

So, yours CVR-3 gonna be dark blue and grey like Vince Grant wore in RTTSC?.

13 years 5 months ago #13896

Replied by Darrtallion on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

Actually I am just going to be making the armor and the making amold from them and mass producing in a standard either plastic resin or resin color very plain. The rest of the armor will be modified by the person who wants it. Basically you will be able to make any squad you want and everything.

Later on I would like to have a rid armor attachment. I am currently working on a way to make the attachments apart of the CVR-3 armor. That way you can later attach the ride armor or not. It would be the cosplayers choice.

But as for getting the undersuit it is up to the person. I will see if I can get some made but they are more specific to a persons size then just having a multitude. You can go to ebay and have companies there make your own design body suit.

We will have instructions on how to put everything together and how to prep the pain for painting. But as for the moment the Body suits have to be created by someone that and sew.

Ohh and to give it a quick color scheme.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Darrtallion.
13 years 5 months ago #13897

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

Looks like a lot of hard work going into this project. Good to see you guys
are going with a slender more steamline version rather, than the more
bulky versions I've seen on the net. Can't wait to get a set of armor of my own.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
13 years 5 months ago #13898

Replied by cpoole0675 on topic Re:ROBOTECH CVR-3 M/F

Do you intend to make the 3D pattern available for other to reproduce (i.e. pepakura pdo file) or for you just taking orders for armor? I looking at what you guys have been doing for alot now. This project has me VERY excited.
13 years 5 months ago #13899

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds