Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

ps99041 wrote:

Mav, I'm still waiting for the "proof" you promised us that Earth Defense Force is really the Robotech LAM.

Didn't you know? Maverick had this awesome 400page report on the whole thing but got a C&D order from Warner. =]

lol

Still waiting on his 'working out' on mathematical figures over a certain podcast. Oh well. All mouth, no delivery. I vote we make a petition to HG to get them to hire Mavermatics... =O
12 years 9 months ago #16892

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

khoroshen wrote:

All mouth, no delivery. I vote we make a petition to HG to get them to hire Mavermatics... =O

Wouldn't it be easier just to get him banned from this site for talking out his Khyber and creating arguments every time he posts...?
12 years 9 months ago #16893

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

I don't think TF2 was rushed for THAT reason, I don't even think Paramount gives a flying shit about WB and their license to make a Robotech movie. The Transformers movies are all about selling toys, which is why they're nothing but mindless action full of unnecessary michael bay splosions. It has never even been mentioned or confirmed by paramount. So unless you can provide me with some proof that they are rushing these movies to beat RT then I just don't see any reason to believe. So what's next? is TF3 rushed too so it can beat the RT movie? Better yet where is the RT movie? Shouldn't it have been...........yanno, made or something by now? Cause if WB were serious about competing with Paramount, they would have gotten their asses in gear a LONG time ago.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by LadyGrimes.
12 years 9 months ago #16895

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

Yep, the Transformer movies were rushed... People climbed over the non-existent Robo-Tech movie as they rushed to see TF1, TF2, and more than likely TF3.
I'm really looking forward to TF3 in 3D, the commercials in HD have so much clarity, depth, and third dimensional action. Plus there's a whole lot of splotions, trashin', and bashin' goin' on :cheer: Sometimes you just want some mindless entertainment, why else would we keep coming here B)
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 9 months ago #16896

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

Gubaba wrote:

khoroshen wrote:

All mouth, no delivery. I vote we make a petition to HG to get them to hire Mavermatics... =O

Wouldn't it be easier just to get him banned from this site for talking out his Khyber and creating arguments every time he posts...?

If that happened, this site would get less 'interesting'.
12 years 9 months ago #16897

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

khoroshen wrote:

Gubaba wrote:

khoroshen wrote:

Definitely true. We don't want this site to fall into obscurity like robotech.com.
12 years 9 months ago #16900

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

Hmm yes, less interesting you say?

Tobey Macguire got sued! bad for robotech movie!

Where is the Robotech movie?

itz comin guyz dont you worryz! itz gotta beatz tranz formerz 4

oh yeah, then where's the proof the RT movie is happening?

omg no Robotech movie?

who needs proof when paramount is rushing to make the Transformer movies?

You have no proof about them rushing the TF movies so they can beat RT. They rush the movies to make a quick buck and sell toys.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 9 months ago #16901

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

wow, great summary. you forgot to mention this post on the unofficial robotech reporter:

FULL DISCLOSURE: Harmony Gold has an agreement with Warner Brothers to produce a live action Robotech film.

Nice that the full disclosure doesn't guarantee that a LAM will happen or, more importantly, when. Since we already knew there was an agreement made, it more like 5% disclosure.
12 years 9 months ago #16903

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

Gubaba wrote:

MaverickLSC wrote:

mecha2241 wrote;

Fact is you make up claims with no basis all the time, one only has to point out your infamous claim that Transformers 2 was rushed out for fear of a RLAM.

After watching TF2, it sure indeed looked RUSHED! ;)

Do your homework mecha2241, obviously I have. B)

Mav...

Can you back it up with a link? Or are we supposed to take your word "as fact without any circumstantial evidence proving it as such"? ;)

TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS RUSHED BECAUSE OF THE WRITERS STRIKE.

www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.2...xplain-Why-it-Sucked

According to the writing duo, it wasn't one thing that went wrong, but a series of problems and quirks that chained into each other. As they related back in 2009 at the BotCon convention, the script for the movie was written in a big hurry after the WGA writers' strike in 2007 - 2008. That wouldn't have been a problem for some movies, but for an effects-heavy movie like Revenge of the Fallen, work has to begin months before shooting starts in order to have everything ready.

www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business...usters-177491?page=2

www.firstshowing.net/2009/interview-tran...i-and-alex-kurtzman/
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 9 months ago #16907

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Robotech Tobey Maguire Sued Over Multi-Million Dollar Illegal Poker Game

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

Gubaba wrote:

MaverickLSC wrote:

mecha2241 wrote;

Fact is you make up claims with no basis all the time, one only has to point out your infamous claim that Transformers 2 was rushed out for fear of a RLAM.

After watching TF2, it sure indeed looked RUSHED! ;)

Do your homework mecha2241, obviously I have. B)

Mav...

Can you back it up with a link? Or are we supposed to take your word "as fact without any circumstantial evidence proving it as such"? ;)

TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS RUSHED BECAUSE OF THE WRITERS STRIKE.

www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.2...xplain-Why-it-Sucked

According to the writing duo, it wasn't one thing that went wrong, but a series of problems and quirks that chained into each other. As they related back in 2009 at the BotCon convention, the script for the movie was written in a big hurry after the WGA writers' strike in 2007 - 2008. That wouldn't have been a problem for some movies, but for an effects-heavy movie like Revenge of the Fallen, work has to begin months before shooting starts in order to have everything ready.

www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business...usters-177491?page=2

www.firstshowing.net/2009/interview-tran...i-and-alex-kurtzman/

Ah, okay. Thank you for clearing that up, Memo.

So Mav DIDN'T do his homework after all, then.

khoroshen wrote:

Yeah...but there's good "interesting" and there's bad "interesting"...
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Gubaba.
12 years 9 months ago #16911

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds