Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Benson

Great pics man. I like the way you have your display. It's nice and cleanly done. I like how Dana is sitting on the shoulder of her Hover tank battloid.

Bernard21

Nice additions man. You've got some really cool stuff over there.

I had one of the first release Jetfires when I was kid. I remember the "KITE" on the wing. I had that thing for years. Don't know what happened to it. I still have parts of the armor. I wish I could find the rest of him. He's a hot piece for any collection.

Fuzzy

Congratulations on your win Fuzzy. Hey will you be making it out to the Dallas Comic Con with the Robotech Tour like you were at MechaCon in '10? Perhaps we can all get together again for an after hours party like after the "Robotech Universe" screening. Fun Times.

I'm glad more of you guys are posting pictures of your collections. That's what I made this thread for.. so we could all post do a little friendly "bragging", but also to enjoy the many things Robotech... and as I said in my original post... a some Macross and Mospeada stuff is good too.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
12 years 2 months ago #18298

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Benson- on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Thanks Mark for the compliments. Getting Dana to sit up there is a pain in the rear. I wanted to get it so she was holding her helmet but once I took her helmet off her face looked like a hate crime. Sad part is her face is in perfect condition.
12 years 2 months ago #18299

Replied by lil-mungus on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Benson wrote:

Bernard21 wrote:

LOL!!!
I sure would like to see more collection pics from other people, like yours for example. Its nice to see all the different collections out there.

Yeah Mark Warlock convinced me that I had to put pics up. I love to see other peoples collections. I've seen some other collections on another site and there were two or three collectors that just blew my mind.

I really love the collections that have the customized toys or have scratch built items. That kind of imagination I really respect. If there's anyone out there that know of some beginners resources for doing that stuff I'd love to see it so I can start my own stuff.

I just (almost) finished a custom Miriya action figure. I'll create a post with images for it in a few.
12 years 2 months ago #18304

Replied by Benson- on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Awesome send me a link when it's done.
12 years 2 months ago #18305

Having a hard time attaching images & don't have the patience to figure it out or resize them tonight lol. Here is a link though.

My custom Miriya Parina hacked together GI Joe action figure:

www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=35798

EDIT TO ADD:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 2 months ago #18306

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

lil mungus wrote:

Having a hard time attaching images & don't have the patience to figure it out or resize them tonight lol. Here is a link though.

Nice work on the figure. I like the creative license you took with the uniform colors. It's different but you get the feel of the original. Good execution on the rest. Hey if you need an original Miriya helmet for her I believe I have an extra.

Oh you should check out my custom Breetai figure, it would be cool to get these two together for some pictures. Thinking about taking him out to the Dallas Comic Con in May. I'll finally be unveiling my second 30 + inch figure, Dolza, there as well.

www.robotechx.com/forums/48-cuztomizing-...-breetai-figure.html
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
12 years 2 months ago #18307

Replied by Bernard21 on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

GREAT JOB on the Miriya!!!!! Its awesome!!!
Wish we could of had you making the action figures back in the 80's. Now you have to make a MAX to go with her.
12 years 2 months ago #18308

Mark Warlock wrote:

lil mungus wrote:

Nice work on the figure. I like the creative license you took with the uniform colors. It's different but you get the feel of the original. Good execution on the rest. Hey if you need an original Miriya helmet for her I believe I have an extra.

Oh you should check out my custom Breetai figure, it would be cool to get these two together for some pictures. Thinking about taking him out to the Dallas Comic Con in May. I'll finally be unveiling my second 30 + inch figure, Dolza, there as well.

www.robotechx.com/forums/48-cuztomizing-...-breetai-figure.html

Wow yeah that Breetai is awesome. Now that is truly a custom figure. Amazing job! Thats probably the more accurate scale for Zentradi to the GI Joe scale. Would be cool to put them together for images. I live in the SF Bay Area so have to work something out. Still need finish a few things on her but then shes good to handle. About the helmet yeah could work something out on that as well would be great. I wanted to give her a real Matchbox helmet but didnt have one.
12 years 2 months ago #18311

Thanks for the compliments fellas. I want to make some more but its hard finding the time lately.

& Oh yeah can't wait to see that Dolza figure.
12 years 2 months ago #18312

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

EDITED YOUR POST ABOVE TO ADD IMAGE LINK.

NOT BAD. WELL DONE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 2 months ago #18315

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds