What was your Robotech.com user name?

• Thank you received: 601

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

LadyGrimes wrote:

Sinn wrote: Man, there were so many great topics and heated discussions. And yes the moderators were quick to pull the plug on a thread, but for the most part, people got to speak their minds.

I remember the thread regarding bringing back the" Leonard banner".... which was ongoing for over 2 years! The guys never gave up even though Steve never gave into their demands. Talk about defenders of the faith. :woohoo:

It was definitely the best of times. Harmony Gold really should have done right t by the fans and kept the site up and running. I understand that money was involved and the site wasn't very profitable, however, keeping the fandom happily engaged is always a good marketing strategy. :)

Wasn't there like a cult of Leonard fans too? I still cannot to this day, understand why Leonard was popular among them.

Also I remember a lot of pointless threads being left open especially those by this Jeebers guy I used to argue with a lot.

Diciples of Leonard

There was also KISS, which was a Kyle cult and stood for Kyle Is Something Something

(or something) :silly:
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
3 years 5 months ago #24298

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 974

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Sinn wrote: Man, there were so many great topics and heated discussions. And yes the moderators were quick to pull the plug on a thread, but for the most part, people got to speak their minds.

I remember the thread regarding bringing back the" Leonard banner".... which was ongoing for over 2 years! The guys never gave up even though Steve never gave into their demands. Talk about defenders of the faith. :woohoo:

It was definitely the best of times. Harmony Gold really should have done right t by the fans and kept the site up and running. I understand that money was involved and the site wasn't very profitable, however, keeping the fandom happily engaged is always a good marketing strategy. :)

Wasn't there like a cult of Leonard fans too? I still cannot to this day, understand why Leonard was popular among them.

Also I remember a lot of pointless threads being left open especially those by this Jeebers guy I used to argue with a lot.

Diciples of Leonard

There was also KISS, which was a Kyle cult and stood for Kyle Is Something Something

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
3 years 5 months ago #24299

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
3 years 5 months ago #24302

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
3 years 5 months ago #24305

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

Kyle Isn't Sloshed Sundays?
3 years 5 months ago #24309

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

Kyle Is So Screwed?

3 years 5 months ago #24310

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

Kyle Is So Screwed?

Ketchup Is Sinfully Sumptuous?
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Alpha Bravo.
3 years 5 months ago #24315

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

Kyle Is So Screwed?

Kyle's Infected, Serious STDS?

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by LadyGrimes.
3 years 5 months ago #24324

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

Kyle Is So Screwed?

Kibbles In Sammy's Swimwear?
3 years 5 months ago #24327

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Diciples of Leonard

KISS? Kyle Is So Shitty?

Kyle Is Super Smexy?

Kyle Is Sure Stupid?

Kyle Is So Screwed?

Kibbles In Sammy's Swimwear?

Kyle's Into Strange Sex?

No seriously I just remembered what it actually stood for. "Kyle Is Super Society"
I remember now because I used to give them hell much like the Leonard cult.
And I'm only having one drink tonight <3
I know there was some guy who had all these theories on how Annie could be related to Sammie. I liked him he was cool.

3 years 5 months ago #24329

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds