What was your Robotech.com user name?

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Maybe I'll start an Anti-Lisa group. You can be in it, and then we will have two members, and be a group! Dunno what I'd call it yet though.

I might feel well enough to have a drink myself tonight. Well I'm about to go take a nap on the couch so now's a good time for it!
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 3 months ago #24331

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Alpha Bravo wrote: Maybe I'll start an Anti-Lisa group. You can be in it, and then we will have two members, and be a group! Dunno what I'd call it yet though.

I might feel well enough to have a drink myself tonight. Well I'm about to go take a nap on the couch so now's a good time for it!

Yay another drinking buddy <3

And honestly I have no idea what we would call our group of two members lmao. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
I know we're already considered members of the BRTF (Butthurt Robotech Fans) :P

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 3 months ago #24333

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote: Maybe I'll start an Anti-Lisa group. You can be in it, and then we will have two members, and be a group! Dunno what I'd call it yet though.

And honestly I have no idea what we would call our group of two members lmao. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

I'm thinking LIES because Lisa is full of them! It would be Lisa Is Evil (What does the S stand for?)
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 3 months ago #24334

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

I'm thinking LIES because Lisa is full of them! It would be Lisa Is Evil (What does the S stand for?)

LIES sounds good enough to me tbh but as for the "S" I'll have to think of something. Lisa Is Evil, Sorry?
Yeah brain not working that great rn lol

7 years 3 months ago #24337

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

LIES sounds good enough to me tbh but as for the "S" I'll have to think of something. Lisa Is Evil, Sorry?

I know, how about E as an adjective? Like "Lisa is Exceedingly Sinister" or some such.

Lemme sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.
7 years 3 months ago #24338

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

I know, how about E as an adjective? Like "Lisa is Exceedingly Sinister" or some such.

Lemme sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.

Okay I broke out the cheat sheets so here's a few suggestions

Lisa Is Evidently Selfish

Lisa Is Extremely Sour

:whistle:

7 years 3 months ago #24340

• Thank you received: 96

Replied by Peter Young on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Alpha Bravo wrote:

Who here on this site are we spoilering? All 6 of us have seen the entire series umpteen times over the past 30 years.

In my case; did not become a Robotech-fan until February 13 2015, when I stumbled upon the Sentinels-mobie on YouTube. That was the only thing of Robotech that actually got aired in my country. Must have been part of some package deal, because it got aired in two halves on successive Saturday in the morning children's programm on the then only commercial channel. Must have been late winter/early spring 1991 or so.

I only started watching the series untill I purchased a dvd-set, March or April 2015.

My guess is that most people outside the USA have not read the novels or the comics. So I guess that everything beyond the 85 episodes cartoon, Sentinels and The Sequel Which Name Shall Not Be Spoken Of can be considered may not be known to everyone.
7 years 3 months ago #24382

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by KaineMorrison on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

I don't remember my old Robotech username.
:(

I always like Lisa... the old sourpuss! :p
I liked Sammy more though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 3 months ago #24385

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Peter Young wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

Who here on this site are we spoilering? All 6 of us have seen the entire series umpteen times over the past 30 years.

In my case; did not become a Robotech-fan until February 13 2015, when I stumbled upon the Sentinels-mobie on YouTube. That was the only thing of Robotech that actually got aired in my country. Must have been part of some package deal, because it got aired in two halves on successive Saturday in the morning children's programm on the then only commercial channel. Must have been late winter/early spring 1991 or so.

I only started watching the series untill I purchased a dvd-set, March or April 2015.

My guess is that most people outside the USA have not read the novels or the comics. So I guess that everything beyond the 85 episodes cartoon, Sentinels and The Sequel Which Name Shall Not Be Spoken Of can be considered may not be known to everyone.

Okay I can understand that, but you've outright said that you have no interest in finishing The New Generation so how is that fair to get upset at people for spoilers over something you refuse to watch?

Not trying to be a c*nt here, I'm just trying to figure this out.

7 years 3 months ago #24387

• Thank you received: 96

Replied by Peter Young on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

KaineMorrison wrote: :(

I always like Lisa... the old sourpuss! :p
I liked Sammy more though!

Have to admit, Sammy would have been the bridge bunny I had asked out for a date.

Story-wise, Vanessa occasionally seemed to be a little bit more observant than the other two. So she might have been the one bunny that might have been of use to the SFD-III mission.
7 years 3 months ago #24393

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds