so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote: Yup red wine has resveratrol and antioxidants and is good for you as long as you don't drink the entire bottle all at once

And I'm not sure what I would call that pic but pretty isn't one

But, but, but, drinking the entire bottle at once is what makes it fun! I'm kidding of course.

And seriously you don't think she's gorgeous? I painted that btw. Is it because she's wearing too much makeup or what? Her character does that for the dramatic effect. And I know how Sighup loves his hos. But she's really very charming and sweet.

She's too high-class to talk to someone like me, so I won't talk to her either. It's reverse psychology!

...and I think it's working
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22770

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote: Yup red wine has resveratrol and antioxidants and is good for you as long as you don't drink the entire bottle all at once

And I'm not sure what I would call that pic but pretty isn't one

But, but, but, drinking the entire bottle at once is what makes it fun! I'm kidding of course.

And seriously you don't think she's gorgeous? I painted that btw. Is it because she's wearing too much makeup or what? Her character does that for the dramatic effect. And I know how Sighup loves his hos. But she's really very charming and sweet.

She's too high-class to talk to someone like me, so I won't talk to her either. It's reverse psychology!

...and I think it's working

Well just ask yourself, what would Scott do?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 9 months ago #22774

LadyGrimes wrote: Well just ask yourself, what would Scott do?

Scott would ask her where she hides her Protoculture.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22778

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Well just ask yourself, what would Scott do?

Scott would ask her where she hides her Protoculture.

Now that would be an interesting conversation indeed. She wouldn't know what in cosmos he was talking about and assume he was just insulting her because shes a little wide in the hips.

7 years 9 months ago #22779

LadyGrimes wrote: Now that would be an interesting conversation indeed. She wouldn't know what in cosmos he was talking about and assume he was just insulting her because shes a little wide in the hips.

This is the criminal underworld. Of course you have hidden Protoculture! Now where is it?!
7 years 9 months ago #22781

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Now that would be an interesting conversation indeed. She wouldn't know what in cosmos he was talking about and assume he was just insulting her because shes a little wide in the hips.

This is the criminal underworld. Of course you have hidden Protoculture! Now where is it?!

her response: Clearly you're after some kind of drug I've never even heard of, and besides even if I help you, what's in it for me?
And don't you know you can catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar, honey. *inaudible mumbling*

7 years 9 months ago #22783

LadyGrimes wrote: her response: Clearly you're after some kind of drug I've never even heard of, and besides even if I help you, what's in it for me?
And don't you know you can catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar, honey. *inaudible mumbling*

*eyes her hips suspiciously*

You're a little wide in the hips. Are you a smuggler?
7 years 9 months ago #22786

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: her response: Clearly you're after some kind of drug I've never even heard of, and besides even if I help you, what's in it for me?

*eyes her hips suspiciously*

You're a little wide in the hips. Are you a smuggler?

*She slaps him across the face* Some smooth talker you are! I bet you're a real hit with ladies aren't you? And for your information I happen to be a swindler. Smuggling is for amateurs. So are we going to talk business here or not? And what's with that uniform? You some kind of soldier or what?

7 years 9 months ago #22787

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic so quiet here you can here a pin drop.

:laugh:
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
7 years 9 months ago #22790

LadyGrimes wrote: *She slaps him across the face* Some smooth talker you are! I bet you're a real hit with ladies aren't you? And for your information I happen to be a swindler. Smuggling is for amateurs. So are we going to talk business here or not? And what's with that uniform? You some kind of soldier or what?

"Listen, if you're smuggling Protoculture, then I need to know where it comes from, and where it's going. And if you don't tell me soon, then we're ALL going to be in big trouble when-"

*A large explosion two blocks away shatters the windows and shakes the entire building*

Rook: "The Invid are here!!"

Scott: "Damnit!" *switches on communicator* "Lunk, what's the status on the Alpha?!"

Lunk (over communicator): "It's got just enough power to turn the gauges on and see that it's out of power."

Scott: "Alright, then we'll just have to do this the hard way. Ariel, you stay here with Betty Boop. See if you can sniff out whatever she's hiding from us."

*Scott follows Rook and Rand out the door, but looks back over his shoulder*

Scott: "And when you find it, remember not to eat it all."
7 years 9 months ago #22793

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds