ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

ROBOTECH LOVE LIVE ALIVE ADR DIRECTOR GREG SNEGOFF IS STATESIDE FROM HIS HOME IN ITALY

"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 7 months ago #19595

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

a rtlla cap!
11 years 7 months ago #19596

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Juan on topic Leaked Video of RLLA

[/video]

copy from the tube description

Patricio Mosquera RAGEX ANIMATION and developers are "Love Live Alive". The best kept secret since 2010 by HG
is revealed, a team that is saving thousands of dollars to HG, but still appears in secrecy by HG orders.
The video was captured by a person who took the video at your fingertips for a few moments. Jealously material moves under
Tommy Yune exclusive protection.

RAGEX ANIMATION y Patricio Mosquera son los desarrolladores de "Love Live Alive". El secreto mejor cuidado por HG desde el 2010
es revelado, un equipo que está ahorrando miles de dólares a HG, pero que aparece aún en la clandestinidad por ordenes de HG.
El video fue captado por una persona que tuvo el video a su alcance por breves instantes. Material que celosamente se mueve bajo
protección exclusiva de Tommy Yune.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Juan.
11 years 7 months ago #19597

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Leaked Video of RLLA

SO, WHICH ONE OF YOU TWO PUT THAT TEXT ON TOP LEFT?

WAS IT LOCO ROY AGAIN? THAT SURE LOOKS LIKE THE CLIP THAT BEEN GOING AROUND CONS. I THING RTSURFER PUT IT UP ONCE. BUT HUGE CLOSE UP. TEXT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THE VIDEO SHOT. AND TEXT MOVES AS WELL. SHOULD OF PUT TEXT ON THE VIDEO. WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE BELIEVABLE.

BUT STILL GOOD.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
11 years 7 months ago #19598

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: Leaked Video of RLLA

Memo wrote;

BUT HUGE CLOSE UP. TEXT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THE VIDEO SHOT. AND TEXT MOVES AS WELL. SHOULD OF PUT TEXT ON THE VIDEO. WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE BELIEVABLE.

Memo, you weren't kidding. Haven't these people heard of match moving software?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_moving

Also, why is the superimposed text so clear of scanlines compared to the animated footage. It's no doubt a fake.
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
11 years 7 months ago #19604

• BenYbgib
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • The ghost of Ben Dixon Lives on!!!
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by BenYbgib on topic Re: Leaked Video of RLLA

Hmmm... :blink: :unsure: I'm not sure if this is fake. The pilot is definately not Scott. Also the pilot's hair is purple like Lancers.
Member of the Earth Liberation force. We will NOT STOP until the Earth is taken back from the Inbit!!!
DOL member
11 years 7 months ago #19606

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

THE VIDEO IS NOT FAKE.

JUST REUSED. THEY SHOWED THAT VIDEO AT AOD AND OTHER PLACES.

BUT GIVIN THE TIMING WHEN I SAW THAT GO ONLINE AND THE CULPRITS BEHIND IT FIGURED ITS GOOD NEWS.

THING IS, JUAN SURE MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THE PROJECT SUCKING AND HATING IT TO SUCH DEGREE, EVEN CALLING FANS NAMES FOR SUPPORTING IT.... WONDER IF HIS ATTITUDE WOULD CHANGE SINCE IT COULD BE RAGEX ANIMATION. THOUGHT NOTHING OFFICIAL. SUSPICION WAS ALWAYS THERE.

I MEAN JUAN IS NOT ALONE FOR WHAT THIS PROJECT IS. I MYSELF IS ON THE SIDELINES TILL IT COMES OUT AND SEE IF THE STORY OR HOW THEY WORK IT IS ANY GOOD.
11 years 7 months ago #19607

Replied by treiz on topic Re: Leaked Video of RLLA

judging by what I can see the animation looks MUCH better than TSC, though I haven't seen LLA so I can't say if this is new or from the original. I would assume that it is new, don't see a point in showing off old animation that is being adapted.

edit: WOOT 85 Posts!
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by treiz.
11 years 7 months ago #19608

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

treiz wrote:

judging by what I can see the animation looks MUCH better than TSC, though I haven't seen LLA so I can't say if this is new or from the original. I would assume that it is new, don't see a point in showing off old animation that is being adapted.

edit: WOOT 85 Posts!

THIS IS ACTUALLY NEW ANIMATION THAT THEY BEEN SHOWING AT CONS. STORY ANIMATION IS TAKEN FROM THE ROBOTECH INVASION COMIC.

JUST WHAT YOU SAID IS WHAT MANY PEOPLE AGREE ABOUT THE OLD STYLE LOOK OF THE ANIMATION THAT HG IS GOING FOR. LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LIKING IT. DID YOU SEE THE ANIME EXPO VIDEOS OR COMIC CON VIDEO? THEY SHOW A PART OF THE REMASTERING OF LLA. HERE'S A VIDEO AND JUST FAST FORWARD TO 13:04

11 years 7 months ago #19609

Replied by Juan on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

THING IS, JUAN SURE MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THE PROJECT SUCKING AND HATING IT TO SUCH DEGREE, EVEN CALLING FANS NAMES FOR SUPPORTING IT.... WONDER IF HIS ATTITUDE WOULD CHANGE SINCE IT COULD BE RAGEX ANIMATION. THOUGHT NOTHING OFFICIAL. SUSPICION WAS ALWAYS THERE.

I MEAN JUAN IS NOT ALONE FOR WHAT THIS PROJECT IS. I MYSELF IS ON THE SIDELINES TILL IT COMES OUT AND SEE IF THE STORY OR HOW THEY WORK IT IS ANY GOOD.

HAHAHA nice shot ... yeah it was kinda unexpected, but at the same time i had my suspicions about it for the way they were draw dana. But i was not sure at all.

To answer the question memo posted, we will have to see how much new animation comes out. I talked with Patricio and he played the I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CARD on me, wich was expected. I don't blame him since knowing HG he has to be under a non disclosure contract.

Still the main issue is the the original LLA was made of animation taken from the original series and was a musical with few minutes of new 80's animation. How will HG pull this off.... great question.

I know Patricio got a young talented people with him, still is all up to HG since they are calling the shots and paying for it. The idea of RLLA still a lame/cheap one. RSC was a noble try to move forward the franchise, but this was kinda like a cheap move, it still is. It will it depend in a great manner on story and how minutes of new animation it's been ordered from hg. The original LLA it was lame MACROSS FLASHBACK wanna be, so the original source was a not good stuff to work with.
11 years 7 months ago #19614

Time to create page: 0.611 seconds