Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Just got this in and I'm blown away by it. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get this. I have always wanted a Lisa cel to go with my Rick Hunter cel and now I finally got one... oh sure its not an original Macross cel like the one I have for Rick, but it is a Sentinels cel and it looks great.

Its much bigger then I thought it would be! I put Lisa's original Matchbox figure next to it for comparison. Considering what the cels have been going for I think I got a pretty good deal on it. Thanks to my buddy for allowing me to use his long standing account to bid on it.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
13 years 4 months ago #14198
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Zor-Master on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Took a new pic of my Gakken Mospeada toys. Only 9 more box variations to go until I reach my goal :)

13 years 3 months ago #14501

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Zor Master wrote:

Took a new pic of my Gakken Mospeada toys. Only 9 more box variations to go until I reach my goal :)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

:woohoo:
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 3 months ago #14504

Zor Master wrote:

If anyone is curious about which versions these are,

Starting top left...

First row, small boxes, left to right: 1/35 Stick, Rey, and Bartley; 1/20 Riding Suit and 1/20 Armor Bike.
First row, large boxes, left to right: original Japanese 1/8 Variable Ride Armor; 1/35 Henshin Robo Legioss: 01Z(original box), Eta (generic box), 01I (original box); Excite Robotech Alpha; Matchbox Robotech Alpha.
Second row, left to right: Singapore Mospeada 1/8 Variable Ride Armor; Henshin Robo 1/8 Variable Ride Armor; Excite Robotech 1/8 Cyclone; Matchbox Robotech 1/8 Cyclone.
Third row, left to right: Singapore Mospeada 1/20 variable Ride Armor and 1/72 variable Legioss giftpack; original Japanese 1/20 variable Ride Armor Blowsuperior; Henshin Robo 1/20 variable Ride Armor Blowsuperior, Mospeada 21, and Bartley; Excite Robotech 1/20 variable Cyclone.
Fourth row, left to right: Japanese Mospeada 1/35 variable Legioss Zeta (loose); Japanese Mospeada 1/55 variable Legioss Eta; Henshin Robo 1/55 variable Legioss 01H (original box); Henshin Robo 1/55 variable Legioss 01I (generic box); Excite Robotech 1/55 variable Alpha; Lansay 1/72 variable TREAD (loose).
Fifth row, left to right: Japanese Mospeada 1/55 variable 2-mode Legioss Eta; Henshin Robo 1/55 variable 2-mode Legioss 01I, 01H, and 01Z; Excite Robotech 1/55 2-mode variable Alpha; Matchbox Robotech 1/55 2-mode variable Alpha.
Sixth row, left to right: Japanese Mospeada 1/72 variable Legioss Eta; Henshin Robo 1/72 variable Legioss 01I, 01H, and 01Z; Excite Robotech 1/72 variable Alpha.
13 years 3 months ago #14536

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Zor Master

Your collection is legendary... One can only dream of having a collection as extensive as yours.

Now that I'm back home and slowly getting back to "normal" I got in a new piece for my collection.

This is one of the Pewter Max Sterling Robotech figures released in 1995 by Horizon. I can't wait to get the other 6 figures from the set. I got lucky finding this little guy.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mark-Warlock.
13 years 1 month ago #15103
Attachments:

THERE WAS A CHESS THREAD IN RT.COM A LOOONG TIME AGO ABOUT USING SUCH PIECES FOR A ROBOTECH CHESS BOARD.

THOSE DO LOOK NICE EVEN IF MADE A LONG TIME AGO.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 1 month ago #15105

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

my collection has just been reduced to the classic retro toys and the Toynami New Generation stuff. Sold each and every other Toynami Robotech toy so I could expand on my Macross collection.
13 years 1 month ago #15115

Those are weird little Robotech collectibles. Its the only other merchandise to use that particular Robotech logo aside from the Academy comics. Also, the Minmay figure uses a DYRL design rather than the TV show. I have all of them except for one, can't remember which... let me check. The Minmay figure is the one I am missing.
13 years 1 month ago #15180

Zor Master wrote:

Those are weird little Robotech collectibles. Its the only other merchandise to use that particular Robotech logo aside from the Academy comics. Also, the Minmay figure uses a DYRL design rather than the TV show. I have all of them except for one, can't remember which... let me check. The Minmay figure is the one I am missing.

PICTURES MAN, PICTURES.
13 years 1 month ago #15221

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Zor Master wrote:

Yeah, there are two versions of Minmay in this set. The red china dress version and the concert dress version. The Concert dress version is the DYRL style. I just managed to secure a complete set of these fgures. I got lucky.. I should have them by mid week. Here's a shot of the two Minmay figures.

Here is the complete set. Love this kind of stuff. And as Zor Master mentioned these are the only other Robotech merchandise that use that "Academy" style Robotech logo. So I would say that makes them even more of a rarity or at the very least more unique in the Robotech collecting world.

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mark-Warlock.
13 years 1 month ago #15230
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds