Random daily chit-chat

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Aww how sweet you shouldn't have! But tbh I hate MLP, shocking huh? But nevertheless I'll use it for a while since you took your precious time making it <3

Anywho got something funny to share regarding bird today. I gave him half of a hard boiled egg' his favorite treat but he kept chucking it out of his dish and I was like WTF? You love eggs whats the issue? Then I try one myself and OMG its not salted that's it' so I take damn egg salt it and then put it back and what do you know? He finally eats it. Now I gotta salt this little brat's eggs cause mommy dun fucked up.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 2 months ago #25191

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well okay apparently your avi was too big so it got rejected by the site :(
so naughty penguin avi it is! <3

7 years 2 months ago #25194

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

what? it's a 90x90 jpg, what's too big about that?

silly RTX
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 2 months ago #25197

huh, it works for me, guess I'll use it then

I do love me some Rainbow Dash

Especially after witnessing this:

"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 2 months ago #25198

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

That and it would look better on you anyway<3

in other news I just scorched my tongue on my fuckin hot taquitos because I'm so damn hungry ICBF to wait for them to cool down first :( FWP

7 years 2 months ago #25202

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Can I please kill my fuckin roommate? right now her god damn ringtone is ingrained in my brain because I've heard it ALL DAY LONG :angry: and according to her all these calls came from telemarketers. so now I ask, where in fucktopia did she attract so many? She must have done something stupid and responded to fake ads giving them her info.

I won't be a cunt but I will suggest to her that maybe you know TURNING OFF HER PHONE would help? Because my god :pinch:
she can also have her number put on do not call list too ffs

7 years 2 months ago #25207

I'm on do not call list and still get some from time to time. There's on in particular that calls every few weeks, it's a recording but it talks like it's a real person in a call center, and starts by apologizing to you because she was having trouble with her headset. After the sales pitch, there's a pause to allow you to reply, and then she says she didn't catch all of that, could you say that again please? And then she says that sounds great, stay on the line and she will transfer you over to the travel agent.

So it attempts to fool you into thinking you're talking to a live person, and by staying on the line for the transfer, I think is some sort of loophole because you must want to talk to them if you stayed on the line. It's like some sort of grey area in between them calling you, and you calling them.

A lot of them come from 202 area code, which is Washington D.C., of all places.
7 years 2 months ago #25209

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh geeze that's gotta be annoying, but I must say I have fallen for one of those myself once and I ended up getting pissed and telling them to fuck off when I realized it was a recording and I'm like WTF?

But yes they can be sneaky like that. Collection calls are even worse, I had to change my number quite a few times because of the horrible harassment. And some of the things those callers say should be grounds for punishment, cause it's just outright offensive.

7 years 2 months ago #25213

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Roommate is gone so no phone ringing to torment me <3

I ended up sleeping in late anyway so if it was ringing earlier when she was here I didn't hear it! ;)
I don't really sleep in that much anymore but last night I felt sick to my stomach so I lay down with my heating pad over it and I was out. I love my heating pad and usually I sleep with it under my back because of the spasms and pain. I also use it if I get cold too <3
whoever created it is a fuckin saint, seriously they can have my babies!

And now to figure out how to stop my stupid sims game from crashing. I think its something new I DLed and installed that could be causing it ugh. But since I started going offline on origin when running the game I've had less crashes than I used to. Coincidence? OFC origin is trash anyway and I don't think steam is any better.

Oh and Tiki is making his kissy noises right now. He just had half a salted hard boiled egg so hes happy now he wants kisses from me <3 he's such a fuckin sweet bird and I'm glad hes doing better now.

7 years 2 months ago #25219

Origin is garbo. Similar issues running Mass Effect 3, some people have what is known as the "Retaliation Glitch" because the Retaliation DLC introduced it. Basically it ensures desync between you and their servers, and the only way to work around it is to start with Origin in offline mode.

I'm not sure what console players have to do, since they don't have Origin. I've heard of people deleting their DLC and having to put it on a USB stick, then insert that into one of the console's USB ports after the game is loaded.

In other news, I got my new chemo cocktail last monday. It can increase risk of infections, pnumonia, cause bone marrow cancer (why treat cancer with something that causes more cancer), kidney failure (I only have one kidney and it's already overworked with CT scans every 3 months), liver failure (and my liver is already sick), and cause hepatitis to run rampant (I get an occasional cold sore on the corner of my mouth, haven't had one in over 2 years though and would rather let it sleep).

And they don't even know IF it will help any. It's basically an experiment to see what, IF ANY, effect it might have on my spinal lesions. So what, if I don't take it, in 10 years I have to have surgery to get a disc removed. That's better than having a miserable quality of life starting right now, taking medications that could possibly even kill me. I called the hospital and left them a message saying I'm not taking this poison. It's just not worth it.
7 years 2 months ago #25220

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds