Random daily chit-chat

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

I'll wait for summer then hit the pool across the street.

Spring is only an illusion here. It's still winter and will be until June :S

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 1 month ago #25305

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

TFW all your friends are drinking and you have no alc :dry:

I FEEL SO LEFT OUT!

Also I just realized we have taken over this forum with our shitposting.
Where have the others gone? I miss Focusfate that dude was hilarious!

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 1 month ago #25316

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

MEMO posted yesterday in an action figure thread but that's about it!
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 1 month ago #25318

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I guess when the site went down some people thought it was kill and left. We always have the bots though <3

On a different note I just woke up and omfg it's so bright out I think I'm going blind or I really am just a vampire :P
Friend thinks I was drinking last night too. Nope I was trying to fuckin sleep in this humid ass weather and was failing miserably </3
at least its less humid now FFS I didn't wake up drenched in sweat like I did yesterday.

7 years 1 month ago #25320

It's been 60s here for a few days but cloudy and cool today. Oh well I'll take it.

<3 global warming
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 1 month ago #25322

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I just checked forecast out of curiosity and it's 64 rn but tomorrow back down to 40's and then Sat looks like 32 :ohmy:

yep, no spring here lol. This bi-polar warming </3

anyways time for fuckin food I'm starving! But ofc I don't know what to make, but hey at least I can cook for myself unlike a certain friend of mine who can't even boil water ffs :laugh: I am so glad he's not my roommate cause it would get old cooking for him all the time.

7 years 1 month ago #25324

I made burritos! Baked some chicken in the oven in coconut oil, 30 minutes, turn, 30 minutes, on 375. Then in a pan I put some butter, chopped onion, mushrooms, chopped peppers, sauteed them over medium. Then in a saucepan I put some of that mexican heavy table cream with some super heavy duty cheese to make a nice thick cheese sauce like the chili con queso you get at restaurants, add a bit of hot sauce to it to achieve that. Guacamole in a bowl made out of fresh avocados, sour cream, garlic, salt, and onion powder. Once the chicken was done, cut it into taco pieces and stir it into the veggie mix. Then just toss a flour tortilla into the toaster oven, make a burrito, and toss the pan into the refrigerator for more burritos later!
7 years 1 month ago #25326

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

My lawd are you sure you're not some kind of iron chef? Dayum you go all out with your cooking. That's impressive. Me on the other hand burnt fuckin cookies because I was distracted by this beautiful man seriously I've burnt cookies before but these were just fuckin inedible lmao I threw them out :(

I just made pasta for dinner and shared with the bird. I'm too simple I guess lol

7 years 1 month ago #25329

Cooking is fun! I don't even follow recipies, just get an idea and throw stuff together, see what happens.

I need to come up with a good cookie recipe though. The more chocolate the better, but I'm not a fan of Hershey's because it tastes like pork, and I'm not making pork flavored cookies. Maybe I can find some cocoa powder made by someone else.
7 years 1 month ago #25331

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well that's pretty neat I must say. I don't follow recipes that much either, especially since I'm so simple lol, and you're right Hersheys does suck, except IMO it tastes like dirt. I get the Nestle semi sweet chips because they're bae <3

But if you want something so sinfully good it should be outlawed, then crush some oreos in food processor and mix in some softened cream cheese, original or low fat and watch the magic happen <3 I've made oreo cheesecake with that mix and it is to die for. The key is to chill the mixture in fridge for about 20-30 mins. I've also made truffles with them too. Rolled mixture into balls after its been chilled then dip in melted semi sweet chocolate and top with left over crushed oreos. You're welcome ;)

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 1 month ago #25333

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds