Random daily chit-chat

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

It was a true story! Chris and I used to draw parody comic books when we were in high school, and my father would beat me whenever he found one. Chris' parents though thought they were the greatest things ever. Kids and adults alike thought they were funny. His parents were so cool.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 1 month ago #25565

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Oh that's neat, must have been fun to make. And your father sounds like a fuckin nut job, no offense. If your friend's parents found nothing wrong with the comics then obviously they weren't offensive to warrant a beating FFS.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 1 month ago #25567

Oh they WERE offensive at times, lol, (most sattire is), but it was done tastefully. No, my father was pissed off simply by the fact that I was making comic books. Even just a few years ago he stated that he will never rest until he turns me into a copy of himself.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Alpha Bravo.
7 years 1 month ago #25568

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well in that case tell your father to come meet me so I can break in my new boot heels by shoving them deep in his ass! Cause that sounds like just the prescription he needs, fuckin abusive prick :angry:

*exhales* sorry but I have no sympathy towards abusive assholes.

Anyways I did give my friend some good advice last night and I hope he follows it <3 His issue is hes worried about being rejected or cheated on and so I said, well so what if that happens? It won't be the end of the world, you just say oh well and move on, seriously. But ofc he won't know unless he tells this chick how he feels, so that's another step. I told him to take the plunge so he better do it lol!

See? I give good advice, even for a hooker!

7 years 1 month ago #25572

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I hate being cold! And I just took a shower too FFS :(

but I can rest easy now cause bills are paid and I finally got the help I so desperately needed.

This site is also gonna see a spike in traffic since I advertised it on TWD forum! Which also means there's a possibility that some peeps might only join to harass me, so I have one thing to say to them...........

Bring it! Cause I've got a top tier Moderator in my corner <3

7 years 1 month ago #25596

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Donald Maxwell on topic Random daily chit-chat

My best dating advice is to find cheap and desperate hookers! Its unlikely for them to reject you, plus you'll learn the key signs in how to tell if someone is sleeping with others and cheating on you.

Then you can go find those soul mates and shyt. Hooks will probably teach you few good moves to help you out. Just don't tell your G/BF before sex, "Add an extra $20 if you don't want protection" From experience, it kills the relationship... :blink:
7 years 1 month ago #25630

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I'm cheap but I sure as hell ain't desperate :kiss:

7 years 1 month ago #25631

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Laundry day and as usual one of the fuckin machines is out of order :pinch: I swear it happens so often I have to wonder if its not the same shithead breaking it every time.

Also this damn bird was trying to get into stuff when I wasn't looking! I swear hes like a little kid lol, but I caught him just before he could get into any trouble, sneaky bastard! Then what does he do? acts all sweet and gives me kisses all over my face as if to say hes sorry! <3

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 1 month ago #25646

Maybe it's the same broken machine each time but they keep moving it to make you think they are fixing them.
7 years 1 month ago #25648

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh wouldn't that be something? But I know for sure it's not cause both of those machines are brand new. I just think it's the same person overstuffing them because there's a sign right above them that says "please don't overstuff the machines" and it wasn't posted there until after they got new ones.
And at one point someone was purposely sabotaging the machines to get back at the manager. It was so stupid and annoying for everyone on my floor because then we had to use washers on the third floor since we're on the 4th.

I just have a lot of jerks in my building lol if they're not sabotaging washers or stealing your packages, they're drawing dicks in your elevator!

7 years 1 month ago #25650

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds