Random daily chit-chat

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Ugh I know there are assholes ruining it for the rest of us and believe me I personally knew a few myself :pinch: and because I was such a loyal ass friend I NEVER rat them out either.

But despite that people do get misdiagnosed with shit or put on medication they should not be on! Like for example the second time I was hospitalized
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
some quack put me on ritalin and my migraines were worse! I thought I was going to have a heart attack so I was taken to the ER and they asked me why I was taking ritalin? I didn't know how to answer that, other than some psychiatrist prescribed it to me!

Nice to know that shit could've killed me! I really question these medical practices sometimes, I really do :S

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 weeks ago #25438

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Friends are giving me shit ever since I showed them the boots I bought recently, laughing and saying they are hooker boots. Um NO they are NOT tyvm! Believe me I saw hooker boots and plenty of them when I was looking for mine and there is a huge difference, but friends just want to be assholes to me lol :(

Well not all thankfully as I did wake up to a PM from one of them apologizing to me and admitting they have a crush on me, well isn't that sweet? Then went on and on about how awesome and pretty I am yadda yadda, and I'm just sitting here like :blush: Okay ngl but I am very flattered, amused even, and part of me wants to say "tell me more!" while the other wants to say "oh hon you can do a lot better than me!" Yeah not sure what to say tbh other than thank you? Yeah that's how I'm going to respond cause I got nothing else lol

But on t he other hand, they can tell me more BEFORE I respond ;) I could be sneaky like that :whistle:

nice way to start the morning, now to tend to other crap </3 and get more writing done as well.

7 years 3 weeks ago #25452

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

By saying that you are putting yourself down! If he's expressing his interest then he's already decided that you are in fact good enough for him. It's not up to you to decide that for him. The only thing for you to decide is whether he is good enough for you! :evil:
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 3 weeks ago #25454

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Aww well thank you for the kind words dear <3 But honestly I just don't have that kind of interest in anyone these days, and even if I did this friend of mine is too far away and I haven't done anything long distance since I was like 18 lol

Not only that but when I say he can do better than me, I'm not putting myself down, I'm just being honest because who the hell wants to deal with my sick ass? I would feel like too much of a burden and wouldn't want to put anyone through that so at that point I just feel like I'm better off alone. Not trying to be a downer, just brutally honest which is the type of person I am.

You ask my opinion on something and I'm gonna tell you exactly what I think, no holds barred.

7 years 3 weeks ago #25459

So what IS the difference between your boots and hooker boots?
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Alpha Bravo.
7 years 3 weeks ago #25462

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

The difference is they don't look like hooker boots! They don't look trashy in the least either! But because they have high heels and come up to the knee just a little bit my friends think that's what makes them hooker boots ffs Lord forbid I wear anything with heels or else it makes me a hooker lol :(

My snow boots come up to the knee too, I guess that makes them snow hooker boots?

enough about my boots, y'all are killing me here lmao and instead lets talk about this awesome avatar I made tonight <3

7 years 3 weeks ago #25464

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

What good is a fuckin help line if it doesn't even help you?

My god I just wanna throw myself over my balcony at this point..............on second thought nevermind, it's freezing outside so I'll just hide underneath my blanket instead and pout.

in other news made it to 9 pages now after going back and revising the rest. But fuck I am cooooooolllllllddddddddddddddd!

7 years 3 weeks ago #25468

How can it be sunny and snowing and 20 degrees, then 2 days later it's cloudy and raining and 60 degrees.

Well that's Ohio for you.
7 years 3 weeks ago #25474

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

It's been like that here too and its driving me crazy! I'm like what is going on out there? I wonder how many are blaming Trump for this weather lmao well certainly not me :whistle:

Also what the fuck do you do when two of your friends aren't speaking to one another and you're in the middle of it? Ugh! I told them to talk and work it out and the one is fuckin stubborn and doesn't want to, so then I'm like ok, you want me to do the talking for you?
and he says no, so then what? Not saying anything at all? How frustrating! I hate being in the middle of shit like this :pinch:

Oh and that one friend of mine who sent me PM is such a fuckin player lol I laugh but I can't deny the truth when I see it. So glad I'm not the naive fuckin 18 year old I used to be and can now see through bullshit. Call me paranoid if you will but I pay close attention to some people and watch what they say so I know when its time to put my wall up or if its safe to take it down, but as of now wall going up and staying up TYVM!

7 years 3 weeks ago #25476

Well I would say show them that ridiculous clip from Harry Potter where they weren't talking to each other and had Herminoe as the middleman messenger but I can't find a clip of that on youtube. There's gotta be one somewhere.
7 years 3 weeks ago #25480

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds