Random daily chit-chat

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

LadyGrimes wrote: Well that's pretty neat I must say. I don't follow recipes that much either, especially since I'm so simple lol, and you're right Hersheys does suck, except IMO it tastes like dirt. I get the Nestle semi sweet chips because they're bae <3

But if you want something so sinfully good it should be outlawed, then crush some oreos in food processor and mix in some softened cream cheese, original or low fat and watch the magic happen <3 I've made oreo cheesecake with that mix and it is to die for. The key is to chill the mixture in fridge for about 20-30 mins. I've also made truffles with them too. Rolled mixture into balls after its been chilled then dip in melted semi sweet chocolate and top with left over crushed oreos. You're welcome ;)

Ok you can be officially in charge of the cookies.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 1 month ago #25334

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Just keep me away from Rick Grimes or anything else equally distracting so I don't burn them :ohmy:

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 1 month ago #25336

I would ask how can you possibly burn oreo and cream cheese cookies, but then I consider who I am talking to.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 1 month ago #25338

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

That's right, babe. I can burn ANYTHING lmao

And honestly I have burnt chocolate while trying to melt it over the stove once and it is THE WORST SMELL omg So now I just stick to melting it in the microwave, but it can burn in there too so I do it in 10 second intervals.

I don't cook much or try to use as little dishes as possible because I hate washing them. I'll still do it though, unlike my roommate who doesn't rinse her fuckin dishes out and just sets them in empty dishpan. I swear THAT is my biggest pet peeve ffs, when people don't rinse out their dishes, cause then that crap will harden and become near impossible to get off without scrubbing till your hands hurt. And if she does the dishes I will rewash them myself before using them since I don't trust her. I'm not perfect but I'm not a lazy slob either </3

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 1 month ago #25343

7 years 1 month ago #25353

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh that is most definitely me! <3

7 years 1 month ago #25356

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well it's a miracle, I made a pizza tonight (frozen mind you) and I did not burn it! <3

Also found some alc stuffed in the back of my fridge too, so either it got shoved back there by accident or I was hiding it from myself lol, but either way saving that for Friday <3

dis gon b gud! 8 is my lucky number ;)

7 years 1 month ago #25363

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh DERP today IS Friday lmao well I guess I'm drinking tonight then <3

I have one friend who is always trying to drag me out to a bar with her and I'm like NOPE! I prefer to drink in the safety and comfort of my own home tyvm, cause no creepy dudes, OR familiar dudes I'm trying to avoid running into.

Seriously there's like two, one guy who always gives me his number and tells me to give him a call, and the other who took my "hug" and sympathy for omg she wants to fuck me, after he got evicted from his apartment and all his shit was sitting on the grass. I felt sorry for him because we would smoke together and shoot the shit but apparently that meant something else in his mind. He even used to drive by here months after being kicked out just to look for me and it got to the point where I would fucking hide from him :dry:

I still do technically lol even though I don't know if he still does his drive-bys all these years later..........I would hope not!

I don't know what it is about me but I attract the weirdos like a moth to a flame. :S

7 years 1 month ago #25374

Same here, on both counts. I hate bars, and I attract weirdos!
7 years 1 month ago #25383

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

According to some of my friends, gay bars are even worse. My one friend was just telling me last night about how some guy was trying to feel him up in the men's restroom once and that he had to use the women's instead just to get away from that guy SMH why do people like that exist? Ugh. I've never had that happen at a bar but in rehab I had guys trying to get in my pants all the time. Even my first day there some 60 year gives me his apartment and cell number and says to come see him later. How about no? I was so timid and paranoid after that lol, but I eventually loosened up, NO not that lmao ffs I gotta watch how I word shit now!

What I mean is I eventually just started telling them no and they got it and stopped bothering me. The 60 year old even turned out to be a cool guy too when he stopped being a fuckin creepo <3

Anywho I am drinking right now but going slowwww cause I am trying to savor all I have. And waiting for my other friend to get his ass on his laptop so we can watch this shitty childhood movie he picked out. We've been watching movies from our childhoods lately just to ruin it <3

7 years 1 month ago #25385

Time to create page: 0.604 seconds