Random daily chit-chat

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Omg yes I remember that part lol <3 god I need to rewatch those movies one of these days!

But as for their drama, I'm staying out of it! If they wanna act like children its fine by me. I don't even fight with my friends nor do I take sides either and they know that. But I will also listen to them both when they wanna bitch and keep the convos to myself ofc They know I'm not going to judge them even if they talk shit about one another, and I realize a lot of the times they don't mean it, they're just mad and need to vent.

And just a few nights ago one of them was depressed af and talking of hopelessness so I ALMOST gave him my number and told him to call me. I've been down that dark road, so i know what its like and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let one of my friends go through that alone!

I'm just too caring I suppose :unsure:

even with all the stress I'm going through I'm handling it pretty well. Cause I realize that I can only get through something if I'm calm and rational about it. Getting mad does nothing, neither does getting upset for that matter, just makes you feel worse so its just better to take it one step at a time and that is what I'm doing with my BS now. So if you ever need good advice on how to deal with stress, then I'm your go to person for that because I have been through more than you can imagine.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 1 month ago #25482

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well my beauty rest has been cut short by this fuckin little brat! I swear he would not stop making noises and shaking his dish or trying to slam his ladder up and down until I said screw it and rolled out of bed.

At least my facial treatment worked and my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom. But oh no I can't talk about facials around my two mega perverted friends Evan and Nick or I will NEVER hear the end of it! It'll be nothing but lololololol she had a facial

and I would tell them to go fuck themselves </3

7 years 1 month ago #25498

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Looks like I'm still playing middleman with my friends SMH and I'm trying not to step on any toes either. Just keeping it casual while trying to get these two to talk again.

TBH the only middle part I want to play is in a Rick and Negan sandwich! :laugh: was that TMI? I told you I'm blunt ;)

7 years 1 month ago #25519

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Okay wow I wanted the bots to start posting again but holy shit it's like a fuckin bot apocalypse now!
It's my fault I'm the one who made the wish just blame me lol

Anyways before I discovered all these bots, I was going to bitch about this creepy ass fucker who was at the store with me this morning.

So I'm in checkout lane paying for my crap and this guy next to me starts moving behind me as I'm entering my pin number trying to look over my shoulder, and even the cashier was looking at him funny like wtf are you doing? So I hurry up and drop my groceries into my basket and hes moving closer to me again so I fuckin grabbed my receipt and high tailed it the fuck outta there as fast as I could.

Cause I seriously think he was planning on robbing me, but thank god I don't carry a purse when I walk to the store. I just keep my cash and card zipped up in my pocket.

So yeah when I got home I was out of breath lol, but holy shit I was freaked out. What a fuckin weirdo. And it was early in the morning too that I went, cause I had read about someone getting robbed at night at that store so yeah fuck that.

7 years 1 month ago #25529

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

Glad you made it back in one piece!
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 1 month ago #25530

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Thanks I'm glad too! But TBH I probably could've kicked that guy's ass lol but he was wearing a long coat so there was no telling if he had a gun or knife, not worth the risk so just better to run the hell away.

7 years 1 month ago #25532

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Been a stressful morning so far </3 I've got a migraine and I'm playing fuckin phone tag with these assholes again who are supposed to help me. *sigh*

On the other hand as I'm sitting here I look over at Tiki and hes got his foot up scratching himself on the head like a dork, then he sees me looking at him and stops with his foot still up and squawks at me and I just start fuckin cracking up like a fool because its so damn funny. And its my little ray of sunshine in these dark times <3

Can't believe hes gonna be 7 in July and Skittles is gonna turn 5. Feels like I've had them forever :)

7 years 1 month ago #25544

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oh god I am giving my friend Evan dating advice rn and this could either go horribly wrong or horribly good lmao, fingers crossed that its good!

also wearing my new boots trying to break them in, although the best way to do that is probably on the street corner eh? On the other hand I am 3 inches taller now, so FEAR ME :evil:

7 years 1 month ago #25559

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

Dating advice from a hooker, hmm.

We were like 14 or 15, it was all-night skating at the roller rink, we told Chris that this girl was asking about him and wanted him to come skate with her during couples skate. Of course she'd never spoken to us. He went right up to her, we were laughing to ourselves, then she stood up and skated with him.

They were together the rest of the night, and started dating, by the time I'd moved to Ohio a year or two later they were still a thing. Dunno whatever happened to them after that. But one night he rode his bicycle to go see her (since we were all too young to drive), and that was a good 30 mile trip or thereabouts. When we were young we rode our bikes everywhere, but now in this day and age I wouldn't let any kids of mine go that far on their own, no doubt. Well he got hit by a drunk driver and his leg was literally shattered. Doctors said he'd probably never walk again. He has a huge scar where there is no muscle at all, just skin on bone. But by next year he was playing football with friends, so I guess he proved them wrong. Not school football, of course, just backyard football, but still.

Anyway what was the point of all this? I'm not sure there was one.

EDIT oh yeah it was to distract you from me calling you a hooker for them boots
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Alpha Bravo.
7 years 1 month ago #25561

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well you suck at distractions cause that was the first thing I noticed! :angry:

And good for your friend, if that even was a true story at all!

Also it seems my advice killed my friend cause he just vanished without a trace!

7 years 1 month ago #25564

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds