ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Biollante wrote:

The lack of information does nothing but cause the fandom to speculate, because there's nothing to really go by, or base facts off of. *my apologies if this doesnt make since ive been drinking lol*

Fans are impatient yes, but thats because with this fandom its always been a waiting period, and some of them are just tired of it. They see all these other fandoms getting reboots, new movies or whatever and it just sucks because RT doesn't seem to be getting crap

does any of that make sense or am I too smashed tonight?

Fans are just tired of hearing nothing new, and thats why they ask so many questions and get pissed when they dont get any answers.....

Pretty much sumed it up but you forget one factor. The continued mass(wont say minority or majority) of fans that are vocal tend to be far too close to the fandom generator, HG, and the staff. Unlike years before where HG had been striving to revitalise the franchise and get as many people interested as close as possible, they are now taking an in-line approach just like Warner would do on their own propperties. Fans don't like major changes, especially if they don't fully understand the process.

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

STAY DRUNK ALL THE TIME HP. YOU MAKE REALLY GOOD SENSE. I LIKE THAT.

:angry: Last thing I need is you or anyone to start encouraging her to drink more.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by khoroshen.
12 years 11 months ago #16424

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

oh you guys are ever so right, I did make a lot of sense............just got a bad hangover now lmao

drink this: and you'll be smart like me =P

Kidding, encouraging drinking is probably a bad idea but anyways

It would be nice to see something new from HG, they don't owe the fans anything but we would like to see something new and see more come out of this fandom yanno?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 11 months ago #16427

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Biollante wrote:

It would be nice to see something new from HG, they don't owe the fans anything but we would like to see something new and see more come out of this fandom yanno?

Yeah it would, however given the scope of productions for the franchise, including some apparent whacked out experiementing, releasing anything more then they have already may become confusing and do harm. Its hard to find a ballance, so you usually just play it safe and do what HG is doing right now.
12 years 11 months ago #16430

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Anything new would be a welcome thing at this rate :)
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
12 years 11 months ago #16605

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

I agree!
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 11 months ago #16607

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

sorry guys, I think we just have to accept that Robo Tech is on "hiatus" again.
12 years 11 months ago #16611

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

the problem is that hg or at lease Kevin think it is bad idea to give out information when a movie is in production. It is like that start give more info mouth before it release which is likely to be a long time form now. :(
12 years 11 months ago #16612

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

ps99041 wrote:

sorry guys, I think we just have to accept that Robo Tech is on "hiatus" again.

Came to that conclusion long ago. In my opinion, the people running the franchise now are about as smart as a bunch of shit-flinging retards.
12 years 11 months ago #16613

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

spark300c wrote:

the problem is that hg or at lease Kevin think it is bad idea to give out information when a movie is in production. It is like that start give more info mouth before it release which is likely to be a long time form now. :(

Perhaps Kev should think more along the lines of Bay and release tid bits. Gardner interest. Keep momentum going. But no. He's to busy blogging about Fox news. What an a$$hole!
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 11 months ago #16615

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

A fellow RT fan I am friends with is actually working on a package to send to Tastunoko that has clips from TSC showing the inconsistent quality and is basically writing that unless Tatsu does something to put HG in check that the continued sub par management by HG, will only lead to making Tatsu looking bad as they are using designs from Tatsu products such as MOSPEADA and essentially "sub paring" them. Pretty much stating that unless they get some quality control then by associating with HG they are making themselves look bad via HG's incompetence.

Back on topic -

How long till they show a trailer for the new project?
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Richardmvela.
12 years 11 months ago #16616

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds