ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by herobot on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

those pics(earth and red storm)are from the new animated,I got a proof from the publisher.:)
12 years 11 months ago #16170

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

herobot wrote:

those pics(earth and red storm)are from the new animated,I got a proof from the publisher.:)

THERE YA GO.

THANKS HEROBOT.

NOW THAT MAKES ME HAPPY :P

SO... THE STORM IS THE NEW THING EH? ANY MORE TIDBITS YOU CAN LET US KNOW?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 11 months ago #16171

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

So the new materials from the upcoming new animated movie in production are a new Earth with existing SDF art pasted beside it and three sepia-ed NG frames with some new red stuff beside them.

That is so cool :woohoo:

I'm just glad the new material wasn't something boring and generic like production designs or frames from the new animated movie showing characters, mecha, or even location shots. The Earth and red stuff is so much better.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 11 months ago #16172

Replied by tredwards on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

rtsurfer wrote:

So the new materials from the upcoming new animated movie in production are a new Earth with existing SDF art pasted beside it and three sepia-ed NG frames with some new red stuff beside them.

That is so cool :woohoo:

I'm just glad the new material wasn't something boring and generic like production designs or frames from the new animated movie showing characters, mecha, or even location shots. The Earth and red stuff is so much better.

:blink: NEW RED STUFF! I can hardly contain my excitement. :woohoo:

But seriously they need to come up with something better than that. Cause that's pretty lame.
12 years 11 months ago #16173

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Underwhelming. At a certain pint HG has to find a way to deliver something viable when it comes to new production...
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 11 months ago #16177

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

this underwhelming news, if true, makes me think the new "feature" will contain LLA art/scenes more than before. And what proof is there other than the publisher's word? Kind of biased since the publisher is trying to sell these tpbs if you ask me. It's just as easy for me to say I heard these pics are not new footage from my friend at HG.
12 years 11 months ago #16178

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Richardmvela wrote:

Here is a question I have, after RT3000 HG tried to "redo" it as an anime series...so then what is preventing them fro doing one now? if they could do two series back to back in RT3000 and the anime version then why not get the ball rolling on a new one?

I wouldn't say RT3000 and the anime version were back to back projects. They were really the same project. After the negative response to RT3000, HG tried to salvage the project and, thus, their money by turning it into anime but we all know how that ended up. According to "full of excuses McKeever", it's too difficult to get a network to commit to a tv series = no network is willing to agree to HG's unreasonable demands.
12 years 11 months ago #16182

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

The above is also a reason why HG is placing all their hopes on the LAM getting made as it'll give Robotech a name again and, thus, HG more power to dictate terms.
12 years 11 months ago #16183

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Richardmvela wrote:

Here is a question I have, after RT3000 HG tried to "redo" it as an anime series...so then what is preventing them fro doing one now? if they could do two series back to back in RT3000 and the anime version then why not get the ball rolling on a new one?

IF YOU TALKING ABOUT RTSC/RISING WITH THE 2011 AND TURNING INTO RT3000 WITH 2011... THEN HG WON'T DO THAT.

RT3000 PRODUCTION TURNED INTO SHADOW CHRONICLES UNDER A NEW MANAGEMENT AT HG AND WITH TATSUNOKO. THE IDEA WAS THERE BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR TATSU TO GET INVOLVED AND HAD TO REMAKE THE WHOLE PRODUCTION AFTER IT'S PROMOTIONAL FAILURE.

NOW THAT BEING SAID, YOU HAVE A FAILURE PROJECT, RT3000, THAT NO ONE WANTS TO TOUCH AND SHADOW CHRONICLES THAT MADE HG GOOD BUCKS..... EASY DECISION.

AND ADD 2011 ON THE SIDE AND YOU HAVE 2 PRODUCTS BEING WORKED ON ALREADY.

NOW BEFORE YOU GET INTO THIS RT3000 TOPIC... THERE IS A THREAD ON IT ALREADY HERE

www.robotechx.com/forums/8-robotech-comi...ml?limit=10&start=30
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 11 months ago #16184

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

I hope that not too much is recycled how ever a intro for new fans seem necessary so that they know what is going on.
12 years 11 months ago #16192

Time to create page: 0.604 seconds