ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" PROJECT

ps99041 wrote:

Why does the screen shot of the 3 mounds look like the mounds are side by side?

I think the side by side shot is only 2 mounds, one of them is split open. I thought it was all three mounds, side by side, when I first saw it.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 6 months ago #17639

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" PROJECT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote;

YOU KNOW WHAT, SINCE DANA'S VOICE IS NO LONGER IN VOICE ACTING BUISNESS, WHO CAN BEST REPLACE HER?

I thought the character of Dana Sterling was going to be voiced by Alyson Hannigan?!?!? :huh:

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by MaverickLSC.
12 years 6 months ago #17643

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" PROJECT

WELL, FOR THE YOUNGER DANA IN THE SENTINELS THE VOICE WAS REBECCA FORSTADT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 6 months ago #17647

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

ONE ANIMATION THAT I THINK HG IS COPYING IS
MOBIL SUIT ZETA GUNDAMN BUT I DON'T THINK THAT IT WILL BE A BIG BUDGET PROJECT CONSIDERING IT'S AN EXPERIMENT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam

Compilation movies

"In celebration of Gundam's 25th anniversary (and also the 20th anniversary of Zeta Gundam), the 50-episode series was compiled into a movie trilogy called Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation. According to Tomino, the movies were created to fix some of the problems he identified in the television series and to bring it into a 21st century context for a new generation now experiencing the increasingly commercialized series, such as Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. The first movie, Heirs to the Stars, opened on May 28, 2005, followed by Lovers on October 29, 2005, and Love is the Pulse of the Stars on March 6, 2006."

"The compilations digitally remastered the television series of Zeta Gundam with new footage. Around 33% of "Heir to the Stars" was remastered footage, with 70% for "Lovers" and almost 80% for "Love is the Pulse of the Stars". However, several major plot events from the TV series were either edited or removed to allow the films to flow more smoothly, unlike Tomino's previous Gundam film compilations. Likewise, the fate of some characters in the television version were entirely changed, notably Kamille's — in the original, his final battle renders him into a vegetable state, while he remains physically and mentally fit by the end of movie trilogy. In addition, mobile suits belonging to the Gundam timeline, but designed after the television broadcast of Zeta Gundam, were also placed into the movies

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 6 months ago #17650

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

FROM RT.COM

www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.ph...mid=31&pagenumber=29

Kevin McKeever

We've ordered more minutes of animation beyond the initial order.

We expect the project to be completed in 2012.

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 6 months ago #17651

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

I am going to go out on a limb and say my RT account was suspended....not sure why as I didn't attack anyone when discussing this new movie. Also seems like my post was deleted....interesting.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 6 months ago #17652

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

Richardmvela wrote:

I am going to go out on a limb and say my RT account was suspended....not sure why as I didn't attack anyone when discussing this new movie. Also seems like my post was deleted....interesting.

WELL.. YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU POSTED ABOUT RLLA?
12 years 6 months ago #17653

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

Yeah I do, that like most attempts such as The Gundam Zeta trilogy (which has been the most succesful of mixed animations) the medium is jaring to new viewers. Also other attempts of mixing different animations such as the Batman ova can be frustrating to view as the style break up a sense of continuinty. Why don;t you post my exact comment here and I believe most will agree it was nothing bad, certainly no worse than others. I think you guys are trying to hide something....

Oh and I also meentioned how for non con goers, information on the franchise is virtually non existent. Very controversial....
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Richardmvela.
12 years 6 months ago #17654

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

"Honestly I am growing more and more disenfranchised with RT. While I may watch the new LLA, truth is aside from announcing it and feeding con audiences, HG has done nothing to get those of us who are not con-goers' attention. A trailer or something would be nice..."

This is part of my post that was quoted by someone else on RT.com. The rest wasn't quoted but tell me what was so bad about this part.
12 years 6 months ago #17655

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

Nothing bad about the post at all as it is a sentiment many fans share. The only problem is that HG has to maintain their positive image relating to the franchise. They probably weren't expecting so much negativity towards LLA since they figured fans would be happy with anything new. In any event, welcome to the club of the banned. Eventually Memo and Mav will be the only rt.com members to post on the site.
12 years 6 months ago #17656

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds