ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

rtsurfer wrote:

Back to the purpose of this thread, will Michael Bradley be asked to participate in the Robotech Love Live Alive project? I sure other fans would agree with me that he should reprise the role of Lancer/Yellow Dancer's song voice, and having him work on RT LLA's soundtrack would almost certainly improve the quality of the production. I hope that I'm wrong about Micheal being excluded.

ROBOTECH WORLD PODCAST ROUND TABLE: Episode 05 - Carl Macek's Robotech Universe and Robotech:Love, Live, Alive! ready for download.

TOMMY COMES IN ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW SO YOU JUST NEED TO FAST FORWARD TO PASS ALL THE TALK. HE TALKED ABOUT RLLA AND MICHAEL.

www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.j...asterId=92340&cmd=tc
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 6 months ago #17657

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

Back to the purpose of this thread, will Michael Bradley be asked to participate in the Robotech Love Live Alive project? I sure other fans would agree with me that he should reprise the role of Lancer/Yellow Dancer's song voice, and having him work on RT LLA's soundtrack would almost certainly improve the quality of the production. I hope that I'm wrong about Micheal being excluded.

ROBOTECH WORLD PODCAST ROUND TABLE: Episode 05 - Carl Macek's Robotech Universe and Robotech:Love, Live, Alive! ready for download.

TOMMY COMES IN ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW SO YOU JUST NEED TO FAST FORWARD TO PASS ALL THE TALK. HE TALKED ABOUT RLLA AND MICHAEL.

www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.j...asterId=92340&cmd=tc

Thanks, Memo! That was HYSTERICAL!! :laugh:
12 years 6 months ago #17659

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

I guess they use the old footage for present and new footage for flashbacks.
12 years 6 months ago #17660

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

ITS ALL UP ON THE AIR ON WHAT WILL HG DO.

WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS WEEKEND AT THE LONG BEACH COMIC CON.
12 years 6 months ago #17661

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 4 months ago #17843

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

WWW.LOVELIVEALIVE.COM

How does this help Robotech?
12 years 4 months ago #17844

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

Well .... it does shows that the future of RT solely rests with GC Mospeada, unless reboots are in order.

Since WB's live action RT movie basically in development hell, I just wished TPTB to flesh out the current RT continuity. I mean, just simply put a flash animation webseries / web comics on other characters such as Jack Archer (RT Battlecry - Macross Saga), Malcontent Uprisings, exploits of Sentinel campaigns / deep space missions by Pioneer Expedition, Locke & his posse of freedom fighters during Invid Invasion.

Or simply going back in the past, fleshing out the beginning of RT-verse. And make 'em CANON.

Or revamped the entire RT novelisation series in line with current continuity. (heard that Capt. JLS did EXACTLY THAT, perusing the whole novels & nitpicking the inconsistencies of McKinniyism).

As of the new rebooted RT RPG ... they worked just great.

On the other hand, let Palladium handled the tricky, rebooted 'Sentinel Campaign'. If not, just throw us a complete timeline, for Pete's sake.
12 years 4 months ago #17848

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Protoculture wrote:

Well .... it does shows that the future of RT solely rests with GC Mospeada, unless reboots are in order.

Since WB's live action RT movie basically in development hell, I just wished TPTB to flesh out the current RT continuity. I mean, just simply put a flash animation webseries / web comics on other characters such as Jack Archer (RT Battlecry - Macross Saga), Malcontent Uprisings, exploits of Sentinel campaigns / deep space missions by Pioneer Expedition, Locke & his posse of freedom fighters during Invid Invasion.

Or simply going back in the past, fleshing out the beginning of RT-verse. And make 'em CANON.

Or revamped the entire RT novelisation series in line with current continuity. (heard that Capt. JLS did EXACTLY THAT, perusing the whole novels & nitpicking the inconsistencies of McKinniyism).

As of the new rebooted RT RPG ... they worked just great.

On the other hand, let Palladium handled the tricky, rebooted 'Sentinel Campaign'. If not, just throw us a complete timeline, for Pete's sake.

YEP, ONE OF THE THINGS BROUGHT UP WITH TOMMY ON OUR LAST ROBOTECH WORLD PODCAST. INCLUDING THE IDEA OF ANIMATED COMIC. CONSIDERING THE RIGHTS TO THE COMICS LIE WITH DC THE ONLY OPTION IS TO JUST DO IT ON FANDOM SIDE.

ON THE FANDOM SIDE WE ALREADY WORKING ON SUCH AN ANIMATED COMIC. A REBOOT OF THINGS. HOPE I HAVE SOMETHING IN JANUARY. COULD COVER MANY STORY'S AND PARTS OF THE ROBOTECH TIMELINE.
12 years 4 months ago #17857

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

WWW.LOVELIVEALIVE.COM

What do you think that means, Memo?
12 years 4 months ago #17861

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

JUST WHAT IT SAYS.

I REMEMBER WHEN ROBOTECH THE SHADOW CHRONICLES PAGE WAS FOUND AND IN IT WAS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL FOR THE MOVIE.

IF GOING BY THE PAST IT WILL PROBABLY BE THE SAME FOR RLLA.
12 years 4 months ago #17862

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds