ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

JUST WHAT IT SAYS.

I REMEMBER WHEN ROBOTECH THE SHADOW CHRONICLES PAGE WAS FOUND AND IN IT WAS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL FOR THE MOVIE.

IF GOING BY THE PAST IT WILL PROBABLY BE THE SAME FOR RLLA.

Does that mean that this is the next HG release...?

www.macross7.com

And there's this...but ADV isn't around any longer.

www.macrossfrontier.com
12 years 4 months ago #17864

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

Gubaba wrote:

www.macross7.com

www.macrossfrontier.com

NOT SURE WHAT WAS THE PLAN THERE. OTHER THAN JUST LINKING SEARCHES TO THE STORE.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 4 months ago #17871

• Waters7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Waters7 on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

Does that mean that this is the next HG release...?

www.macross7.com

Gubaba, do you remember that deal with Tokypop circa 2003?
Maybe HG was getting ready to sell the manga on the Robotech website once Tokyopop started publication. Alas, we all know nothing came out of that.
12 years 4 months ago #17878

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

Gubaba wrote:

www.macross7.com

www.macrossfrontier.com

NOT SURE WHAT WAS THE PLAN THERE. OTHER THAN JUST LINKING SEARCHES TO THE STORE.

HEHEHE

So, um...does MG have the rights to Macross 7? And does (did) ADV have the rights to Macross Frontier...?

If I didn't know better, I'd say they were cybersquatting...which is unethical, and actually illegal in some places.

(And no, Waters7, I don't think it had anything to do with Macross 7 Trash. How many TokyoPop releases had their own website? And even if it were for that, wouldn't it be macross7trash.com...?)
12 years 4 months ago #17885

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

Back to the purpose of this thread, will Michael Bradley be asked to participate in the Robotech Love Live Alive project? I sure other fans would agree with me that he should reprise the role of Lancer/Yellow Dancer's song voice, and having him work on RT LLA's soundtrack would almost certainly improve the quality of the production. I hope that I'm wrong about Micheal being excluded.

ROBOTECH WORLD PODCAST ROUND TABLE: Episode 05 - Carl Macek's Robotech Universe and Robotech:Love, Live, Alive! ready for download.

TOMMY COMES IN ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW SO YOU JUST NEED TO FAST FORWARD TO PASS ALL THE TALK. HE TALKED ABOUT RLLA AND MICHAEL.

www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.j...asterId=92340&cmd=tc

So what did Tommy say about RTLLA and Micheal Bradley?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 4 months ago #17998

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

LLA, without Michael Bradley is pointless, as LLA is a muscial. HG to make something viable should've stuck with the original RT: Invasion- like anime. Wouldve been more exciting to see something fresher.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 3 months ago #18036

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

rtsurfer wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

Back to the purpose of this thread, will Michael Bradley be asked to participate in the Robotech Love Live Alive project? I sure other fans would agree with me that he should reprise the role of Lancer/Yellow Dancer's song voice, and having him work on RT LLA's soundtrack would almost certainly improve the quality of the production. I hope that I'm wrong about Micheal being excluded.

ROBOTECH WORLD PODCAST ROUND TABLE: Episode 05 - Carl Macek's Robotech Universe and Robotech:Love, Live, Alive! ready for download.

TOMMY COMES IN ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW SO YOU JUST NEED TO FAST FORWARD TO PASS ALL THE TALK. HE TALKED ABOUT RLLA AND MICHAEL.

www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.j...asterId=92340&cmd=tc

So what did Tommy say about RTLLA and Micheal Bradley?

Obviously, nothing important as usual. I doubt we'll hear anything about LLA until ComicCon and I'll be even more surprised if it's released this year.
12 years 3 months ago #18038

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

LLA, without Michael Bradley is pointless, as LLA is a muscial. HG to make something viable should've stuck with the original RT: Invasion- like anime. Wouldve been more exciting to see something fresher.

YEAH, LLA IS A MUSICAL.

RLLA IS NOT.

;)
12 years 3 months ago #18040

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2012

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

YEAH, LLA IS A MUSICAL.

RLLA IS NOT.

;)

Everso the apple polisher, eh Memo? I hope your Robotech masters are watching so you can get more free garbage from them. Afterall, It is the mantra of HG to distort the original and spew it out for a few bucks. So no Robotech's rendition of LLA will not be a musical, thank you for correcting me. There is one thing however that the original LLA will have in common with RT's LLA; and that is this- the RT revision will have the same base as the MOSPEADA version did. To the already familiar. What should've been done (the secret trailer that hinted at a live animation based on the invasion comics) isn't. The premise had promise, the animation, not top notch, but not 30 yrs old either. But you know better than me right? I'm actually looking forward to it. Robotech's original 85 is so boring to me now that I fall asleep as soon as the intro credits hit. What's another 40 mins? ;)
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 3 months ago #18051

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Everso the apple polisher, eh Memo? I hope your Robotech masters are watching so you can get more free garbage from them. Afterall, It is the mantra of HG to distort the original and spew it out for a few bucks. So no Robotech's rendition of LLA will not be a musical, thank you for correcting me. There is one thing however that the original LLA will have in common with RT's LLA; and that is this- the RT revision will have the same base as the MOSPEADA version did. To the already familiar. What should've been done (the secret trailer that hinted at a live animation based on the invasion comics) isn't. The premise had promise, the animation, not top notch, but not 30 yrs old either. But you know better than me right? I'm actually looking forward to it. Robotech's original 85 is so boring to me now that I fall asleep as soon as the intro credits hit. What's another 40 mins? ;)

WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT WILL JUST LET YOU BE. B)
12 years 3 months ago #18053

Time to create page: 0.610 seconds