An 80's Revival

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

rtsurfer wrote:

Lobizon wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

This is from Voltron's Facebook page , they have storyboards and unfinished images from Voltron Force there.

Also you can find out a lot of more leaked stuff about Voltron Force on twitpic.com/photos/VoltronOfficial

Thanks, that's some cool stuff, very interesting designs. I am really looking forward to the Voltron Force pilot now.

YEAH, SAME HERE. WONDER IF THE HELMETS WILL BE THE SAME.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 2 months ago #14746

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• rtsurfer
  • rtsurfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

On the Voltron Facebook page they clarified an earlier press release implying multiple Voltron games in development by THQ, there will be both VF and classic games.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 2 months ago #14824

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

I'LL DEFINITELY CHECK OUT THE CLASSIC GAMES.

WILL WAIT ON THE NEW STORY LATER.
13 years 2 months ago #14828

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

I'll probably get whichever version of Voltron my son thinks is the better game, he and my wife spend a lot more time gaming than I do. That's if either of them look like a fun game.

Execs and actors associated with the GIJoe movie have recently said the script for GIJoe 2 (no name yet) is ready, they're looking for a director, and shooting is supposed to begin soon.

I forgot a couple of 80's series that are back, My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic on the HUB and the "Smurfs" movie (planned as a trilogy).

13 years 2 months ago #14831

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

13 years 2 months ago #14842

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

Thanks Lobizon.
I like the original animation better, but the new stuff looks pretty good. The essence of the original seems to still be there, will have to see if that holds true with the completed animation.

The new toy line is sweet, and the classic line looks awesome :cheer:

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 2 months ago #14843

GOTTA AGREE WITH RTSURFER.

THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN THE DESIGNS THEY WERE PREVIEWING. MORE MATURE LOOK IN THE CHARACTERS THAN WHAT I SAW. AND NOT AS BLAND AS THE G.I. JOE HUB VERSION DESIGNS. NOW TO WAIT ON THE STORY AND LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL BE FAST PACED.

RECORDING THIS SHOW.
13 years 2 months ago #14849

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

Yup, the Thundercats look great but they can't be better than my Transformers: Prime which I'm really enjoying.
13 years 1 month ago #14869

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

ps99041 wrote:

Yup, the Thundercats look great but they can't be better than my Transformers: Prime which I'm really enjoying.

I'm enjoying Transformers Prime as well. This is turning into a great year for the return of some old favorites.

Voltron's Facebook page listed Late May as the tentative premiere date for the Voltron Force series. Their facebook is also suggesting fans should check out Mattel as Comic Con 2011.

13 years 1 month ago #14878

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: 80's revival on HUB: NEW Transformers and GIJoe...

rtsurfer wrote:

ps99041 wrote:

I'm enjoying Transformers Prime as well. This is turning into a great year for the return of some old favorites.

Voltron's Facebook page listed Late May as the tentative premiere date for the Voltron Force series. Their facebook is also suggesting fans should check out Mattel as Comic Con 2011.

The only thing that could make the year better in terms of releases would be the release of Shadow Rising.
13 years 1 month ago #14881

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds