Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: Kevin McKeever ask what will happen to the larger anime conventions this sum

Ooooh Mecha, I feel for you man, the never-ending construction downtown. Even St.pete seems to be in perpetual construction (last time I was there.)
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 11 months ago #15985

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• mecha2241
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by mecha2241 on topic Re: Kevin McKeever ask what will happen to the larger anime conventions this sum

I actually live in Brandon, and work nights so I usually don't get stuck in traffic too often. Plus since I work near Ybor City near the Port of Tampa I drive just a little over 10 miles from my house to work.
12 years 11 months ago #15987

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: Kevin McKeever ask what will happen to the larger anime conventions this sum

Not a bad setop, but for con traveling mid-day on the weekend...Rough stuff. Do you know off hand when Metrocon is this year?
12 years 11 months ago #15988

• mecha2241
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by mecha2241 on topic Re: Kevin McKeever ask what will happen to the larger anime conventions this sum

I don't know when it is, I don't really have time for cons between work, wife, kids and Mass Effect 2...
12 years 11 months ago #15992

Lol, all good man. If you ever attend a Con in Orlando hit me up, and I'll buy a drink for a fellow RT fan.
12 years 11 months ago #15993

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

JUST MERGED 2 THREADS THAT HAD TO DO WITH KEVIN'S BLOG.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 11 months ago #16078

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

i wnet looking for Kev's official Robotech Blog. It seems to have left us for good. Boo Hoo!
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 11 months ago #16084

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

Sorry Black, but it's back talking about economics 101. Still, there is an update that the Light Artillery Battlepod is due out in June 2011. Yeah right...
12 years 11 months ago #16085

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

Can't remember where I read that it had been postponed indefinately due to not ehough pre-orders....hmmm....

Anyway,who was the original management of that RT blog?
12 years 11 months ago #16110

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

Richardmvela wrote:

Anyway,who was the original management of that RT blog?

Darkwater, he used it for news and interviews related to Shadow Chronicles while it was in production and waiting for distribution. Although he was independent of HG, they seemed to be letting him do much of their SC promotion for them. He stopped updating the site quite a while ago, recently Kevin McKeever started using it without informing Darkwater. Until that happened I didn't know you could just take over someone else's blog.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 11 months ago #16114

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds