Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

The job is freelance, so don't expect it to be anything but a low income earner. However Kevin is right in that the role would be a great stepping stone for those who have a pasion for the industry and wants to make a career out of it.

I average about $60 per week for single weekday 10k atricles Freelance. Although not much, its not the worst. :laugh:
12 years 10 months ago #16393

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: ANN HAS A MANGA REVIEWER POSITION

rtsurfer wrote:

Does rtx have an industry job openings forum?

Sunday, May 22, 2011
ANIME NEWS NETWORK HAS A MANGA REVIEWER POSITION
AnimeNewsNetwork.com has a job opening for a manga reviewer .

Anime News Network presently has an opening on the editorial staff for a freelance manga reviewer. We are searching for an experienced writer who is intimately familiar with and passionate about manga, someone who is open-minded enough to embrace everything the medium has to offer and provide a strong point of view and thoughtful analysis.

If you really want to get into this business it might be a good start.
Posted by Kevin McKeever at 3:31 PM [/size]

YOU CAN POST IT IN THE ANIME OR OTHER INTEREST. WONDER IF THEY SEND YOU THE MANGA THEMSELVES TO READ AND THEN COMMENT ON. AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE TO RETURN IT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 10 months ago #16397

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

robotechnews.blogspot.com/
More news from the wonderful world of robo-tech...

-More jobs available at ANN -- programmers and an intern.

-RT.com is representing at two cons the weekend of June 10th.

-20th Anniversary sound track is SOLD OUT at rt.com and its now out of print.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 10 months ago #16432

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

rtsurfer wrote:

robotechnews.blogspot.com/
More news from the wonderful world of robo-tech...

-More jobs available at ANN -- programmers and an intern.

-RT.com is representing at two cons the weekend of June 10th.

-20th Anniversary sound track is SOLD OUT at rt.com and its now out of print.

I think that blog needs to be re-taken over away from McKeever.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 10 months ago #16435

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

is it important to know that the 20th Anniversary CD has sold out in the year of Robo-Tech's 26th Anniversary, especially when we're waiting for the 25th Anniversary CD still?
12 years 10 months ago #16440

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

ps99041 wrote:

is it important to know that the 20th Anniversary CD has sold out in the year of Robo-Tech's 26th Anniversary, especially when we're waiting for the 25th Anniversary CD still?

of course it is, silly goose!

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 10 months ago #16441

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

Robotech.com and their facebook are advertising NEW shirts.
Wonder if this is what Kev was referring to when he mentioned stuff in the pipeline? I could have sworn they had Robotech shirts a few years ago, like the ones I got from rt.com.
They apparently can do some thing right, the Robotech shirts I have are nice. :)
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 10 months ago #16454

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

rtsurfer wrote:

Robotech.com and their facebook are advertising NEW shirts.
Wonder if this is what Kev was referring to when he mentioned stuff in the pipeline? I could have sworn they had Robotech shirts a few years ago, like the ones I got from rt.com.
They apparently can do some thing right, the Robotech shirts I have are nice. :)

Cool! A new shirt...Yeah, they had shirts in the past. Mckeevie actually gave me Robo-Tech TNG polo shirt himself when I was at Super-Con a few years ago. Hasbro must be shaking in their boots for sure now cause I haven't seen any new Transformers 3 shirts yet, just movie promos. :ohmy:
12 years 10 months ago #16459

• mecha2241
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by mecha2241 on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

ps99041 wrote:

Hasbro must be shaking in their boots for sure now cause I haven't seen any new Transformers 3 shirts yet, just movie promos. :ohmy:

Now that's funny since I was buying a new Transformers shirt when I was complimented on my Voltron shirt the other day. Any while I do have one of the Robotech polos I prefer T-shirts, much to my wife's annoyance...
12 years 10 months ago #16463

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Kevin's Blog: THE (unofficial) ROBOTECH REPORTER

Wow T-shirts. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love my RDF sweater, ASC & Mars Base T-shirts, but I hardly think these are the wild sales that HG are looking to socer with.

Sure, Hasbro are screwed with these awesome RT products, and sure quaking in their boots, but they have been toing that ever since the sneak peek photo's of HG's external HD.

I cant wait until Comic-con later this summer where HG will announce work on the 30th Anniversary Soundtrack, and the release date of the 25th Anniversary soundtrack slated for 2021. :lol:
12 years 10 months ago #16464

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds