The ProtocultureTimes Podcast

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: PROTOCULTURE TIMES MEGARESULTS SHOW PT. #1 &

I can't believe that the red Bioroid is beating the Destroid Monster.
14 years 1 month ago #10850
The topic has been locked.
  • SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re: PROTOCULTURE TIMES MEGARESULTS SHOW PT. #1 & #2

Oh wow, that bracket deal is nice. What gave you the idea March Madness?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 1 month ago #10851
  • Zen72
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic Re: PROTOCULTURE TIMES MEGARESULTS SHOW PT. #1 & #2

SIGHUP wrote:

Oh wow, that bracket deal is nice. What gave you the idea March Madness?

Yes it did....I've had the idea for a few months now.

I thought it would be something cool to do for the 25th Anniversary. And people have been having fun with it!

-JT
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
14 years 1 month ago #10852
  • Zen72
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic PROTOCULTURE TIMES RANDOM THOUGHTS

Hey guys and girls!

Random Thoughts.....here?

Nah....you'll have to go to the main site for it. ;)

But I did want to give you a preview of what it's about. I title these musings;
RANDOM THOUGHTS -03/22/10- ROBOTECH AND THE STAR WARS CONNECTION?

Now don't let the title fool you...as with all my Random Thoughts posts there is a dose of irony attached to them.

:side:

CLICK HERE TO READ!

Seeya for the next AnniversaryCast this Wednesday!

IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!

JT
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
14 years 1 month ago #10892
  • Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re:The ProtocultureTimes Podcast

Robotech and Clone Wars crossover??? ZOMFG!!!!!! THAT'LL BE AWESOME!!1!!!

;)
14 years 1 month ago #10907
  • Zen72
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic ANNIVERSARYCAST #8- ZOR, BLAME IT ON HIM!

Hey all!

Big week for the Protoculture Times, on the road to Episode #20 this Saturday!

But first......Anniversarycast #8!

www.protoculturetimes.com

So WHY does everything happen in Robotech? Well only one guy can take "responsibility" for that......ZOR! I'm sure he wants to take back that trip he took to Optera huh? I consider Zor the most tragic figure in the Robotech story as his discovery of Protoculture sets off a chain of events that equates to one incredible ass whoopin' for the home base....EARTH.

His story and how we get to Episode 1 of the Original 85 are chronicled quite well in the novels and the comice series Genesis: The Legend of Zor and the graphic novel Genesis.

We see his reincarnation in Zor Prime in the Masters Saga, And with what he does in the finale...even his clone can't get it right! But Zor's legacy continues with a second clone , Rem, in the Sentinels and he deals with things a whole lot better!

Then you have End of the Circle.....where all things resolve themselves.....and you're left saying.....WHAT THE.....? I want to do a full review of the novel so in between everything else going on, I'm currently reading it AND taking notes....maybe in this re exploration, I can maybe finally make sense of some of the things that happen...ESPECIALLY with Rem....and Minmei.

Stay tuned for that....

And as a little teaser to Episode #20....it's full of special guests....here's a couple!....

From Chile, a fan fic author I've been wanting to interview for awhile. She is talented and a passionate Robotech fan! I'm so happy to finally have her through an E-interview (email).
CARLA "FOX" AGUILAR ARIAS

And for this milestone, I will replay the interview I did back in December with singer, songwriter, and of course the singing voice of Lancer/Yellow Dancer from Robotech's New Generation...
MICHAEL BRADLEY
[/b]

And there is MORE to come!....Check back here on Friday for the full list of guests! It will be an episode to remember!

And don't forget! We still have poll questions and the Quarter Finals of the SDF-25 Mecha Tournament!

IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!

REVIVE FOR 25!

-JT
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Zen72.
14 years 1 month ago #10936
  • LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:ANNIVERSARYCAST #8- ZOR, BLAME IT ON HIM!

awesome zen :D

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 1 month ago #10943
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Autobotdan on topic Re:The ProtocultureTimes Podcast

I need me some protoculture! The protoculture times podcasts are always fun = )
14 years 1 month ago #10962
  • Zen72
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic PREVIEW OF THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES- EPISODE #20

Get used to the word AWESOME from this point on because I say it A LOT in this episode....and with every reason!

We got a little bit over a day left for our poll questions and the Quarter Finals of the...

SDF-25 MECHA TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
[/i][/b]
[/size][/i][/b]

Now to the othe BIG EVENT for this weekend.

I'm working on the final recordings and editing and coming this Saturday, March 27th, 2010.....

MY 20TH EPISODE.....
[/b]

Something I never thought would arrive.....

AND something that in very large part is because of all of you that in one or another have supported this show! You have my gratitude always!

Robotech's 25th and The Protoculture Times 20th.....Oh my God!

IT'S DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/i][/b]

Tons of SHOUTOUTS to be handed out on...you are forewarned

And for this special occasion, we're gonna do things a little bit different by putting aside our regular segments because we have a show filled with AWESOME guests from the WORLDWIDE community of this thing we call Robotech!

Here is your OFFICIAL Episode 20 interview lineup.....

From Chile, an international fan fic author I've been wanting to interview for awhile. She is talented and a passionate Robotech fan! (and does a great cosplay of Lisa Hayes!) I'm so happy to finally have her through an E-interview (email);

CARLA "FOX" AGUILAR ARIAS
[/b] [/b]

It wouldn't be a 20th Episode celebration without this guy. A replay of my interview in December with singer, songwriter, and of course the singing voice of Lancer/Yellow Dancer from Robotech's New Generation...

MICHAEL BRADLEY
[/b] [/b]

An exclusive E-Interview with the Mr. UEG Productions himself, talking some GENESIS and his brand new project...ARTEMIS. A class guy through and through it is my honor to have for this 20th Episode....

NENAD PETROVIC
[/b] [/b]

We're not done yet guys....

And I want to personally thank Nenad for dropping the pebble into the pond casuing the ripple effect which resulted in my next guest...

Actor of stage, television, movies, and a 25 year track record of VOICE ACTING. But above all else....the man who brought to life, through his voice, the Robotech characters of Captain Gloval and Commander Leonard, (AWESOME!);

GREG FINLEY
[/b] [/b]
[/b]
And to cap it all off .... two great friends of myself and the show....a true "Robotech love story"(and they'll talk about it!).....organizers of many fan events....along with their children Max and Miriya.."The First Family" of Robotech;

VIVIAN AND JOE LANZA
[/b] They will also be talking about the big event commemorating the 25th anniversary of Robotech......

File Attachment:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size][/b]

On a personal note....this is a really big moment for me....that I would be doing all of this and for 20 episodes, this has gone beyond fulfilling a dream....it's turned into something that I will cherish for the REST OF MY LIFE!

As JT....as John....I thank you all....and the episode should be up by tomorrow evening!

REVIVE FOR 25!

- John
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Zen72.
14 years 1 month ago #10973
  • Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re:PREVIEW OF THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES- EPISODE #20

Damn, JT! You're really going all out!

If your podcast is the "other" (i.e. secondary) podcast, then that must mean that the MAIN podcast gets guests like this all the time, right?

Oh wait...what's the "main" podcast again...?

Never mind. :laugh:
14 years 1 month ago #10974
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds