The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

• Thank you received: 106

Replied by jeanie on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

Well, I kind see the money as motivation, but why not funnel it all into the one series and make it awesome AF?
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
4 years 11 months ago #27094

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

jeanie wrote: Well, I kind see the money as motivation, but why not funnel it all into the one series and make it awesome AF?

Because that would be the smart thing to do, and amc is sorely lacking in that department.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
4 years 11 months ago #27095

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

This is adorable

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by LadyGrimes.
4 years 10 months ago #27104

I saw that. On one hand, I think it's very sweet, but on the other.... people need to shut the hell up about how Judith isn't a real Grimes. RICK ADOPTED HER. SHE IS A GRIMES.
4 years 10 months ago #27107

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

jeanie wrote: I saw that. On one hand, I think it's very sweet, but on the other.... people need to shut the hell up about how Judith isn't a real Grimes. RICK ADOPTED HER. SHE IS A GRIMES.

Oh I definitely hear you on that one. It is ridiculous and those people have nothing better to do than pick apart everything about the show. There's a lot of toxicity in the TWD fandom and for the most part I try to avoid it.

Filming for Season 10 starts at the beginning of next month and I'm already dreading all the nasty rumors that's gonna start up once TSD start revealing spoilers. But aside from that I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out. it's fun to speculate about things.

I'm also waiting for the walker stalker con guest list to update so I can see who all is going to be there and I can buy tickets and photo ops. I want to get one with JDM if he's going to be there but there's no telling. The last one I went to back in 2016 I wanted to meet Scott Wilson (Hershel) but he cancelled last minute so I ended up meeting Michael Rooker (Merle Dixon) instead.

4 years 10 months ago #27108

I avoid most of the fandom. But the youtuber I follow for spoilers has a lot of dillholes in the comment section. i tell them i hope, for the child's sake, there are no adopted children in their families.
4 years 10 months ago #27109

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

jeanie wrote: I avoid most of the fandom. But the youtuber I follow for spoilers has a lot of dillholes in the comment section. i tell them i hope, for the child's sake, there are no adopted children in their families.

Oh lordy youtube comments are the worst. I really try avoid reading them on any video because people can be nuts.

One walking dead fansite I was a part of had some crazy ass Michonne fans who actually claimed that one of the younger actresses who played Judith must have been racist because according to them she looked at Michonne funny. It's like JFC she's a child and that's what children do. But these are the same people who also said shit like I hope all the white characters die.

There's just no need for toxic crap like that in any fandom. It's just a TV show it's meant to be enjoyed but some people can't seem to separate reality from fiction.

4 years 10 months ago #27111

I do think that most recent Judith (before the big time jump) liked Danai much more than Andrew... it's in the body language. But why make it about race? Lots of reasons kids choose who they prefer.

I rarely saw blacks for most of my childhood and "looked at them funny" when I did. Maybe that's the case with the little actress.

Anyway, some folks are out there wanting to make everything into hate. Trust me, dude, if I don't like ya... it ain't because of your color or genitals or anything superficial like that.
4 years 10 months ago #27113

Next bit of Walkers of Alexandria is up.
4 years 10 months ago #27115

It's back! Season Ten is in the house, y'all!
4 years 5 months ago #27227

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds