Anyone else losing interest?

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

sorral wrote:

I hate being right all the time, but I have been saying for years....ROBOTECH IS DEAD.....and it is a shame...

REST IN PEACE ROBOTECH!

Yea, pretty much. There isn't even a hint of new comics (which is what kept the franchise mostly alive in the 90s) and the RPG is a disaster (in some ways, its worse than the original incarnation). Other than that, the toy line is a joke and in no way representative of what the fans want.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Brooklyn-Red-Leg.
14 years 3 months ago #9228

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Richardmvela
  • Richardmvela's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Harmony Gold is unrealistic in there sense of Robotech's current standing among fans. Many have been alienated including long time mebers of the fandom. Also attempting to keep a franchise alive on merchandise that in itself is a limited type is not viable. The Toynami toys are :expensive" to the avergae person and appeal mainl to collectors. The books have been read by most of the peeople who will read them and the comics are simply reprints. The core of the franchise is the animation itself, without any continue to watch fans leave and all lilelyhood not buy any follow up to TSc if there even is one. A LAM wil take more time than 2 years to create. If a 2012 date is the goal, then a delay is more likely. I have lost considerable interest as have many fans I know. Shame Hg seems not to care but this is also what happens when you have a company get into a business it does not trully understand. Remember Hg is not a production company. For all we know Agrama may very well have started HG's "movie" division in order to sell to his fellow media friends back home in Europe and get the kickbacks, we don;t know, either way RT is losing life and fans fast.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 3 months ago #9229

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

THING IS. WAS IT NOT LIKE THAT BEFORE SHADOW CHRONICLES?

NAW, IF SHADOW RISING WOULD COME OUT IN 2011 AND IS EATEN UP LIKE SHADOW CHRONICLES.. THEN WHAT WOULD BE THE EXPLANATION FOR THE FANDOM OF SHADOW RISING?

WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION FOR THE FANDOM OF SHADOW CHRONICLES NOW AFTER IT'S LONG HYBERNATION STATE OF THE 90'S?

WE SAY ALL THIS AND WE STILL COME BACK. IT GETS IN YOUR BLOOD.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #9232

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Sorral

With little or no content, being banned from RT.com (they will not answer my emails, reinstate me, but Rhade is back on!)

That just goes to show you how ridiculous the admin and moderators there run that site.You either need to be a d.O.l. or a die hard HG fan who refuses to see the faults in how HG runs Robotech to be accepted there and keep your membership.Memo wanted me gone because I made his buddies in the d.O.l. mad.

What I just noticed that is truly sad about Robotech.com is they have nothing on the "Infopedia" about Shadow Chronicles.Who ever runs that site is just plain lazy and obviously a poor judge in choosing who to ban and who to make mods because if HG was so serious about Robotech then they could atleast update the site or get people who knows how to update it it.

Sad that the only perk we had that RT.com was a snowman and a sad 25th logo,shows how lazy folks are about the "big bang bash" for Robotech this year.

I got a pic in my email
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 2 months ago #9247
Attachments:

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

What I just noticed that is truly sad about Robotech.com is they have nothing on the "Infopedia" about Shadow Chronicles.Who ever runs that site is just plain lazy and obviously a poor judge in choosing who to ban and who to make mods because if HG was so serious about Robotech then they could atleast update the site or get people who knows how to update it it.

And, how long has it been since RT:TSC was originally released?

A glaring point of inconsitancy, to be sure. Surely, if RT:TSC was the best thing ever, then HG would want to support it with infopedia and statistical data.

An excellent point, sir. WEll done.

Sad that the only perk we had that RT.com was a snowman and a sad 25th logo,shows how lazy folks are about the "big bang bash" for Robotech this year.

But... but... That logo is the most amazingly amazing thing to ever impact the anime world, didn't you know?!?

:laugh:
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 2 months ago #9253

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Viper wrote:

And, how long has it been since RT:TSC was originally released?

A glaring point of inconsitancy, to be sure. Surely, if RT:TSC was the best thing ever, then HG would want to support it with infopedia and statistical data.

An excellent point, sir. WEll done.

But... but... That logo is the most amazingly amazing thing to ever impact the anime world, didn't you know?!?

:laugh:

That logo makes me so jealous I might stop painting my tribute to the 25th anniversary =(((

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 2 months ago #9254

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

PTH

That just goes to show you how ridiculous the admin and moderators there run that site.You either need to be a d.O.l. or a die hard HG fan who refuses to see the faults in how HG runs Robotech to be accepted there and keep your membership.Memo wanted me gone because I made his buddies in the d.O.l. mad.

FIGURED WOULD NOT TAKE YOU LONG.

WAIT, WERE YOU NOT A DIE HARD FAN? I MEAN, YOU DID GO AFTER FANS HERE AND MACROSS WORLD. HOW DIE HARD CAN YOU GO.

MY QUESTION IS, HOW LONG BEFORE THE REAL PTH COMES AND DOES A DOUBLE TAKE AGAIN. HMMM..

NOW YOUR BANNING. YOU WERE WARNED AND BANNED AND WARNED AGAIN THAT IF YOU HAD ONE MORE FIGHT WITH FANS YOU WOULD GET BANNED PERMANENTLY.

SAME APPLIES HERE PTH

ONE BAD STEP WITH ANY FAN, ONE COMPLAINT... GONE. DON'T CARE WHO STARTS FIRST. YOU PTH, ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO AFTER FANS. ONE COMPLAIN AND BAM.. FOLLOW GUBABA TO MACROSS WORLD. I HEAR THEY WANT YOU THERE DESPERATELY. :P

ANY TAKERS HOW LONG?

EDIT TO ADD:
OH, AND BY THE WAY PTH, A FAIR WARNING. THERE ARE D.O.L. MEMBERS HERE AS WELL. AND SO FAR THEY HAVE NOT PICKED A FIGHT WITH YOU.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 2 months ago #9261

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

PFOLLOW GUBABA TO MACROSS WORLD.

Please don't. :)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Gubaba.
14 years 2 months ago #9263

• Nikolay116
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Real Deal

Replied by Nikolay116 on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

I personally was never into the story much, but I like the mecha. The robotech is dead or hardly breathing, but mecha design will stay in mind for a while. I am not getting tired with it. I must say especially after Macross Zero it was greatly boosted.
14 years 2 months ago #9264

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Memo

FOLLOW GUBABA TO MACROSS WORLD. I HEAR THEY WANT YOU THERE DESPERATELY.

I would not be accepted there nor would I like to take the other banned Robotech fans way of nesting there after a problem.No one should be glad that I am upset at you or HG for lack of progress.I just realized back in November how it looked for HG and Robotech and how out of touch Robotech is with all the fans.

And why didn't you comment on my other fault I noticed on RT.com? read my 2nd paragraph and let me know that as Robotech fan I have every right to think Robotech is being handled without care.You have to admit that the site is so far behind on CURRENT data that its not even funny.You really think that if they like Shadow Chronicles then they would put info in the infopedia.

Losing interest does not mean I stopped liking Robotech.Just irritates me that nothing new seems to be coming to make Robotech big again.

Besides I feel if I want to talk to Gubaba about Macross I can ask him here.
14 years 2 months ago #9266

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds