Anyone else losing interest?

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

FIRST ROBOTECH TOY?

A MATCHBOX SDF-1

Same here... My first Offical ROBOTECH toy was my Matchbox SDF-1.. and I still have it to this day... Though... Sadly after many many years and many many moves... She's missing Daedalus.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 1 month ago #9514

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Sushispook on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Man, insult to injury - I got an e-mail update about this post right as the eBay seller I won a Tokotaku and a Matchbox from totally reneged with sellers remorse... oh ebay, you're never boring.
14 years 1 month ago #9516

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Sushispook wrote:

Man, insult to injury - I got an e-mail update about this post right as the eBay seller I won a Tokotaku and a Matchbox from totally reneged with sellers remorse... oh ebay, you're never boring.

WOW... so you were the lucky dog that had won those... I saw those and thought about making a bid but hell I thought they'd go for way more then that... I'm bettin thats why the seller is wanting to back out... Report him... I hate people that do stuff like that... Just cause they don't get what they thought they would they try and back out. Well they should have put a reserve...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

14 years 1 month ago #9519

Replied by Sushispook on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Yeah, that was me - I figured all that overtime at work had to be good for something :)

I got spun a story about how he's overdrawn so his bank has frozen his account and paypal won't deposit and yahda yahda, but gee, if I'd like to send him a check or money order. Uh *huh*. I'm half-tempted to say "sure, I'll drive down and give you the check in person", and see what he says ;)

Yeah, name and shame: Peter Fredrik, aka "Peter Penile", aka Rag3131 on ebay (he's at a hotmail address, I won't post it here, since I don't want to cross a line) - you're a jerk. You run into this guy on ebay, be wary.
14 years 1 month ago #9522

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Sushispook wrote:

Yeah, that was me - I figured all that overtime at work had to be good for something :)

I got spun a story about how he's overdrawn so his bank has frozen his account and paypal won't deposit and yahda yahda, but gee, if I'd like to send him a check or money order. Uh *huh*. I'm half-tempted to say "sure, I'll drive down and give you the check in person", and see what he says ;)

Yeah, name and shame: Peter Fredrik, aka "Peter Penile", aka Rag3131 on ebay (he's at a hotmail address, I won't post it here, since I don't want to cross a line) - you're a jerk. You run into this guy on ebay, be wary.

Just shot you a PM... It's a small world after all... It's a small world after all... LOL

14 years 1 month ago #9524

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

In NY as a kid I had a bootleg SDF-1, and 3 VF-1js. I also had the small revell docking station model with the guardian, then the hovertank. No more RT toys since then until my MPC collection.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 1 month ago #9534

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

In NY as a kid I had a bootleg SDF-1, and 3 VF-1js. I also had the small revell docking station model with the guardian, then the hovertank. No more RT toys since then until my MPC collection.

Yeah, I've had plenty of Robotech Models over the years... I have a large compliment of them now... and to be honest I think I'll die before some of them ever get built.

So there's been plenty to keep my interest.

14 years 1 month ago #9547

Replied by SteelMax on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

While it is frustrating to learn of all the legal drama that interferes with new Robotech stories; I think that the return of Carl Macek should help bring some progress to the process.
14 years 1 month ago #9872

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

SteelMax wrote:

While it is frustrating to learn of all the legal drama that interferes with new Robotech stories; I think that the return of Carl Macek should help bring some progress to the process.

For sales in Japan, and other territories that solicit Macross. There is still a large consumer market out there.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 1 month ago #9881

Replied by Revan-Tam on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

just all the legal hassling it killing robotech and toynami not making a good alpha ever
I love watching my protoculure collection over and over and I liked TSC but it seems to me that HG and everyone else that has the rights to robotech is just dragging there feet and grinding fans teeth down just so one in a blue moon something new comes out that boosts the franchise enough that they decide to do more and then they just go back to dragging and grinding again
sure keep shooting...that will make things better
14 years 1 month ago #9919

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds