Anyone else losing interest?

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

WITH CARL MACEK I HOPE SOMETHING COMES OUT FASTER.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 2 months ago #9922

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Jaymz on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

I think interest has been lacking since TSC took so long to comeout in the first place.
14 years 2 months ago #9960

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Jaymz wrote:

I think interest has been lacking since TSC took so long to comeout in the first place.

you're right because I remember how frustrated fans were becoming back when HG was trying to find a distributor and the movies release kept getting delayed. I think it's safe to say that a lot of those fans turned to macross instead.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 2 months ago #9965

• Nikolay116
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Real Deal

Replied by Nikolay116 on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

I personally do not make a distinction between macross and robotech. From this perspective there was enough of stuff last ten years: Macross Zero, Shadow cronicles, Macross Frontier and several games. Not that bad
14 years 2 months ago #9968

Nikolay116

I personally do not make a distinction between macross and robotech. From this perspective there was enough of stuff last ten years: Macross Zero, Shadow cronicles, Macross Frontier and several games. Not that bad

HEHEHE

YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES OF A HUGE BASE THAT ARE LIKE YOU.
AND THAT'S A MAJORITY THAT DON'T CARE FOR THAT FANDOM SIDES.

I LEAN MORE ROBOTECH IN THE FANDOM COMMUNITY BUT I ALSO FOLLOW MACROSS AS WELL.

TO SAY LIKE HP PEOPLE SWITCH CAMPS IS FAR TO STRETCHING ON WHAT FANS DO OR DON'T DO. EITHER WAY WHEN THINGS COME OUT FANS WILL PICK IT UP MACROSS OR ROBOTECH. FROM EITHER CAMPS.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 2 months ago #9979

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

Nikolay116

HEHEHE

YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES OF A HUGE BASE THAT ARE LIKE YOU.
AND THAT'S A MAJORITY THAT DON'T CARE FOR THAT FANDOM SIDES.

I LEAN MORE ROBOTECH IN THE FANDOM COMMUNITY BUT I ALSO FOLLOW MACROSS AS WELL.

TO SAY LIKE HP PEOPLE SWITCH CAMPS IS FAR TO STRETCHING ON WHAT FANS DO OR DON'T DO. EITHER WAY WHEN THINGS COME OUT FANS WILL PICK IT UP MACROSS OR ROBOTECH. FROM EITHER CAMPS.

Not entirely.. a good friend of mine turned to macross and wants nothing more to do with robotech. It happens sometimes but even though they prefer macross they still remain fans of RT too.

I will also add that some like myself want nothing to do with the NEW RT aka TSC that abomination yadda yadda
we're fans of the original 85 episodes and thats it

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by LadyGrimes.
14 years 2 months ago #9980

HP

Not entirely.. a good friend of mine turned to macross and wants nothing more to do with robotech. It happens sometimes but even though they prefer macross they still remain fans of RT too.

AH.

SEE. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. THEIR PROBLEM COULD BE OF HG ITSELF, OR THE STORY THAT COMES OUT. CAN HAPPEN. BUT THEY DON'T STAY SECLUDED FROM IT. IF SHADOW RISING CAME OUT TOMORROW ROBOTECH FANS ARE WATCHING IT AND TALKING ABOUT IT IT WILL BE HARD TO SAY THEY WONT WATCH IT THEMSELVES.

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU THAT THEY JUST DON'T COMPLETELY JUST HIT THE "OFF" SWITCH. EASY TO SAY NOW SINCE THERE IS MUCH OF ANYTHING. BUT SURE SAFE TO SAY THAT "OFF" WILL BE TURNED "ON" AS SOON AS THERE IS SOMETHING. AND I DON'T MEAN IN A NOSTALGIC WAY EITHER. COULD BE FOR DEBATE OR CURIOSITY.
14 years 2 months ago #9984

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HP

AH.

SEE. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. THEIR PROBLEM COULD BE OF HG ITSELF, OR THE STORY THAT COMES OUT. CAN HAPPEN. BUT THEY DON'T STAY SECLUDED FROM IT. IF SHADOW RISING CAME OUT TOMORROW ROBOTECH FANS ARE WATCHING IT AND TALKING ABOUT IT IT WILL BE HARD TO SAY THEY WONT WATCH IT THEMSELVES.

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU THAT THEY JUST DON'T COMPLETELY JUST HIT THE "OFF" SWITCH. EASY TO SAY NOW SINCE THERE IS MUCH OF ANYTHING. BUT SURE SAFE TO SAY THAT "OFF" WILL BE TURNED "ON" AS SOON AS THERE IS SOMETHING. AND I DON'T MEAN IN A NOSTALGIC WAY EITHER. COULD BE FOR DEBATE OR CURIOSITY.

Well naturally if there's something new, they will take interest, but that doesn't always mean they will approve and stay tuned for more. I know quite a few people who gave TSC a chance and it just didnt click with them. Now they've lost interest in anything new, but that doesnt mean they wont watch the sequel, granted it would be on behalf of morbid curiosity and they'd either rent, torrent or watch it on hulu.

14 years 2 months ago #9988

HP

Well naturally if there's something new, they will take interest, but that doesn't always mean they will approve and stay tuned for more.

HEHEHE
14 years 2 months ago #9990

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Anyone else losing interest?

Give it up, HP...

MEMO can't come to terms with the idea of someone getting so disgusted and pissed off that they just dump the franchise.
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 2 months ago #9997

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds