PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S was created by MEMO1DOMINION

Palladium’s tentative 2010 schedule of Releases

2010 should start out with a bang. One hot product you’ve been clamoring for after another is coming your way

- Robotech® UEEF Marines – March

Robotech®: UEEF Marines Sourcebook (pre-order)

Price:$14.95

Robotech®: UEEF Marines Sourcebook

www.palladiumbooks.com/Merchant2/merchan...001&Product_Code=553

# Spotlight on the valiant Marine Corps of the United Earth Expeditionary Force (UEEF). New character classes, mecha and gear for new realms of adventure. UEEF Marine Corps O.C.C. and M.O.S. skills.
# New Mecha, weapons and gear.
# New Marine ground vehicles.
# New Marine specific spacecraft.
# Manga size for easy portability (5x7½ inches).
# History, training, & organization of the UEEF Marines.
# 144+ pages. Cat. No. 553.
# Available in the U.S. and Canada only.

- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – June

Robotech®: New Generation™ Sourcebook (pre-order)

www.palladiumbooks.com/Merchant2/merchan...001&Product_Code=554

Price:$16.95

Robotech®: New Generation™ Sourcebook

# New Generation™ presents the era of the Third Robotech War on Earth, starting with the resistance fighters struggle to rid their world of the Invid invaders. An epic setting in which mecha from all three Robotech® eras can be used. New and variant mecha, vehicles and weapons.
# Guidelines for using mecha from ALL three Robotech Wars.
# Resistance Fighter O.C.C.s & Organization creation rules.
# The Invid, their society, plans, weapons & mecha.
# Invid Genesis Pits and the monsters within.
# New Generation characters described and with stats.
# Adventures, adventure tables and world settings.
# Written by Kevin Siembieda. Manga size (5x7½ inches).
# 220+ pages. Cat. No. 554.
# Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #8906

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

Spotlight on the valiant Marine Corps of the United Earth Expeditionary Force (UEEF).

I really do so wish someone could point to ONE reference to the Marine Corps of the United Earth Expeditionary Force in Robotech, The Sentinels or even The Shadow Chronicles.

Lets see what Robotech has to say:

Lonely Soldier Boy
Lunk: Face it Kevin, I'm a soldier after all. Its time I started acting like one.
Kevin: But Lunk, use your head. If the Invid don't get you, the Army will.

Eulogy
Scott Bernard: You mean the Invid aren't soldier hunting in this quadrant anymore?
Unnamed EF Soldier: Are you kidding, we've got so many soldiers here those vermin will never come near.
Colonel Wolfe: Can't talk now, we've got wounded. Soldier, take care of Tom.

The Fortress
Scott: Thats an old outpost of our Mountain Offense Squad from the war against the Robotech Masters.

Sandstorm
Scott: You see everyone, this is a perfect example of the need to follow orders to the letter. A soldier who is incapable of doing that is worse than useless.
Rand: You're way out of line Scott.
Scott: Am I?
Rand: First of all, Lunk isn't a soldier anymore. He volunteered for this mission. And if that isn't enough, just look at this. The Invid were using his jeep for target practice. I think thats a pretty good excuse for a man to disobey orders.
Scott: Admiral Hunter expected everyone in Mars Division to do his duty, no matter what the risks involved.

Ghost Town
Scott: In case you're interested, I just happen to be an officer from Mars Base, 1st Division of an army sent here by Admiral Hunter.
Jesse: Genuine Army-issue laser rifles.
Lancer: This model must date clear back to the War against the Robotech Masters. I guess it wouldn't be good taste to ask you where you got them.
Jesse: Way back when we was soldiers, the Army issued us these weapons to us.
Lancer: (to himself) What a sad bunch this is. Soldiers who've lost their will to fight.
Jesse: We ain't soldiers any longer and don't take orders from the likes of you or anyone else.
The Narrator: (referring to Gabby) On an isolated trail leading to the Invid Broadcast Tower, a lone vehicle penetrates the forbidden area. At the wheel, clad in battle armor, a single soldier confronts the deadly enemy with calm, grim determination. In the face of certain death, he drives on, ignoring the danger. He is a soldier, with a duty to perform.
Frank: (referring to Gabby) He was a brave and loyal soldier all the way and then some.
Marlene/Ariel: Whats this?
Rand: Its a holograph of someone!
Gabby's Son: Hi Dad, like Father like Son. So here I am in the Army now and I just hope you'll be as proud of me as I am of you.

Dark Finale
General Reinhardt: We must wait for the Ground Forces to clear a path to Reflex Point before the invasion can truly begin.
Rand: This is gonna be a heck of a party.
Scott: Forget it, you're not coming. This is strictly a military operation.
Lunk: Hey everybody. Well, what do ya know, this crazy Army made me a soldier again.
Scott Bernard: Yep I get the impression these Army flyboys are a little rusty at it. So I think we'll just have to give them a few pointers.

Well, what about The Sentinels....

Eps. #6 Hunter's Moon
Rick: I wish I could just order those troops back to base.
Breetai: What's stopping you?
Rick: Military protocol. When those troops are on the ground, they are under the direct jurisdiction of The Army of the Southern Cross. Edward's calls the shots.

Not seeing any reference to Marines. I do, on the other hand, see ALOT of references to The Army (more specifically, The Army of the Southern Cross).
14 years 3 months ago #8908

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Not seeing any reference to Marines. I do, on the other hand, see ALOT of references to The Army (more specifically, The Army of the Southern Cross).

LIKE I TOLD YOU IN PALLADIUM'S, AT LEAST YOU GOT SC REFERENCE, YOU PUSH THE ISSUE THEY WILL WIP EOUT SC FOR GOOD.

HEHEHE
:P

BUT YOU KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DURING THE SENTINEL ERA. AND AN OFFICIAL WORK FROM BACK IN THE DAY BY CARL MACEK THAT WAS LEFT ALONE BACK IN THE DAY.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 3 months ago #8909

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

BUT YOU KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DURING THE SENTINEL ERA. AND AN OFFICIAL WORK FROM BACK IN THE DAY BY CARL MACEK THAT WAS LEFT ALONE BACK IN THE DAY.

::points to the Hunter's Moon reference::

No, they did not. The REF is a Combat Command, not a Service Branch. It was (originally) composed of the top 10% of the Robotech Defense Forces, of which The Army of the Southern Cross was a part.

(Many thanks to Stanley Bundy for these script references from The Sentinels)

Episode #1 A New Threat
Rick Hunter: Lisa, I hope we're making the right decision. Leaving the Earth defenseless while we go off chasing some dream. The more I think about it the more apprehensive I get.
Lisa Hayes: The Robotech Defense Forces are strong. Uniting under the leadership of General Leonard and Rolf Emerson. They'll be able to take care of things while we're gone.

Episode 2 The Inorganics
Exedore: I take this opportunity to end the rumors that the REF will leave the Earth defenseless. At this moment the Earth has no real enemies.. and by the time that General Leonard has managed to rebuild the Robotech Defense Force we need never fear in our ability to defend the planet against alien invaders. The Earth has entered a period of reconstruction and peace.
...........General Leonard bolts up in reaction to what he has just heard..........
Leonard: Mr. Chairman.. Ambassador. Your comments are totally irrelevant to the topic of this press conference. Your implications that the Robotech Defense Force will be a "lame duck" until the return of the REF is absurd.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Brooklyn-Red-Leg.
14 years 3 months ago #8913

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Leonard: Mr. Chairman.. Ambassador. Your comments are totally irrelevant to the topic of this press conference. Your implications that the Robotech Defense Force will be a "lame duck" until the return of the REF is absurd.

WITH THIS QUOTE AND THE PIC IN YOUR SIG...

GOES VERY WELL.

HEHEHE
14 years 3 months ago #8914

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

The UEEF Marines book has been rescheduled. Robotech New Generation will come out next. Kevin spoke with Tommy Yune of Harmony Gold last week and will be speaking to him again this week. Additional details should be coming soon.

Alex Marciniszyn

forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic...3&p=2219171#p2218205
13 years 8 months ago #13039

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

IN THE VIDEOS FROM AX 2010. TOMMY EXPLAINS THAT KEVIN SEMBIDA HAS AN EMERGENCY WITH HIS DAD AND HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIM TAKING HIM OUT OF WORKING ON THE BOOKS.

I HOPE HIS DAD GETS BETTER.
13 years 8 months ago #13044

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

TOMMY EXPLAINS THAT KEVIN SEMBIDA HAS AN EMERGENCY WITH HIS DAD AND HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

www.palladiumbooks.com/press/press2010-09b.html

Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook

We’re hoping to squeak this Robotech® sourcebook out in time for Christmas, otherwise it will be an early 2011 release.

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Lobizon. Reason: oopsy
13 years 7 months ago #13551

Replied by rtsurfer on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

^Tommy may have misunderstood, taking care of his dad was probably not a factor until recently when Kevin announced (about 3 weeks ago) the initial manuscript for the TNG sourcebook would be coming his way soon. Even assuming he has it now there may still be some delay. Kevin reportedly has 4 other books to complete ahead of the TNG sourcebook, then it goes to Tommy for review and approval.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 7 months ago #13552

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

rtsurfer wrote:

^Tommy may have misunderstood, taking care of his dad was probably not a factor until recently when Kevin announced (about 3 weeks ago) the initial manuscript for the TNG sourcebook would be coming his way soon. Even assuming he has it now there may still be some delay. Kevin reportedly has 4 other books to complete ahead of the TNG sourcebook, then it goes to Tommy for review and approval.

ACTUALLY THE BOOK BEEN PUSHED BACK MORE THAN ONCE BECAUSE OF THAT ISSUE. JUST THAT TOMMY CAME OUT AFTER THE FACT ON REPORTING IT.

I DO HOPE THEY MAKE THE DEADLINE THIS TIME AROUND.
13 years 7 months ago #13565

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds