PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

WAS THAT THE IDEA FOR THE VESSELS?

Supposed to be a catalog of all starships that appear in Robotech. Would require that they generate their own lineart since we cannot find artwork for a number of them from Southern Cross. I know for certain that Tommy Yune is sitting on his ass about finding the missing art and/or he has it sitting in some hidden file he is refusing to show (much like how he revealed he had artwork that showed a detailed transformation sequence of the Ajax). I resent the fact that asshole is paid money by Harmony Gold and then expects fans to do his fucking job for him.
12 years 9 months ago #17097

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by rtsurfer on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...-update-july-14-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – July 14, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

New Books in Development
Robotech® Genesis Pits™ adventure sourcebook.
Robotech® UEEF Marines™

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. In final production. Should ship September. Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ and Megaverse® in Flames follow it.

NEW! Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook
...September 2011 release.
Note: With any luck, there will be companion Robotech® sourcebook released by the end of the year.

September 2011 Releases
- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – New

In the Pipeline
- Robotech® UEEF Marines and other Robotech® sourcebooks.

"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 9 months ago #17176

Replied by Richardmvela on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Keeps getting pushed more and more and while yest they say tentative, well the track record speaks for itself.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 9 months ago #17177

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...pdate-august-11-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – August 11, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

Of course, pre-orders for Rifts® Lemuria, Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook and even Megaverse® in Flames are also coming in. That’s good, because we are fast at work to make sure these three books and a few others are released as soon as possible.

UPDATE: Rifts® Lemuria. The art should be done and I’m diving right back into work on Rifts® Lemuria and the Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. We want these books out FAST. I think both of these books are going to please a lot of people. Place your pre-orders, because they will ship soon.

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. I’ll be working on it and Rifts® Lemuria to get them out over the next two months. I also very much want to see another Robotech® Sourcebook™ coming out this fall and another in early 2012.

August 2011 Releases

- Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria – New – final production. Shooting for an August release but may slide into September.

September 2011 Releases
- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – New – in production
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ – New – in production

12 years 8 months ago #17400

Things are moving along at Palladium with regard to releasing more new product. Here's a link to my Murmur from the Megaverse® entitled "This and That." I expect to be writing and editing all week. -- Kevin Siembieda

palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=124855

On Friday and the weekend I did a little work on the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and Robotech® New Generation™. Both books are wonderful and near completion. Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook even has a lot of artwork done already. I think Matthew is almost done with his work on the book.

I edited a bit of the Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook and skimmed through much of it. Author Irvin Jackson has done a fantastic job on this book and it appears to be everything he and I talked about. More on it in the future. Of course, it must also go through the Harmony Gold approval process which might facilitate some changes and additions. I want this and two other Robotech® sourcebooks in your hands over the next six months. That’s my goal.

12 years 8 months ago #17403

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

THANKS RTSURFER.

WILL PASS IT ON.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 8 months ago #17404

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...pdate-august-18-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – August 18, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

I spent most of last week (the week after Gen Con) catching up on business matters. This week I began editing, additions and writing on the Robotech® New Generation™ sourcebook and Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, as well as coordinating final production of Rifts® Lemuria and other projects. I spoke with a number of freelancers (Mark Dudley, Chuck Walton, Irvin Jackson, and several others), held meetings with the Palladium crew, as well as a fun chat with a fan who dropped by and numerous emails. I want to get the next several books out and to the printer, pronto. I plan to get Robotech® New Generation material into the hands of Harmony Gold for their review and approval starting next week, then I focus entirely on Rifts® Lemuria and the Vampires Sourcebook. All are going to be epic and I want Lemuria in your hands in September and the other two released no later than October. I also want a new Dead Reign sourcebook out in October and Rifts® Megaverse in Flames™, Chaos Earth™: First Responders and another Robotech® sourcebook out no later than December. We are fired up!

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. I’ve been working on it off and on all week. I am loving Irvin Jackson’s work on this book – he outdid himself on the manuscript. I hope Harmony Gold likes it as much as we do, and gives us quick approval. Robotech® New Generation goes into never explored realms as the setting makes ALL mecha and O.C.C.s from all eras of Robotech® available to player characters. Plus mecha-chimeras – amalgamations of robots, combat vehicles and weapons – in an epic setting of survival and heroism. Join the fight to free Earth from the tyranny of the Invid. We are working on releasing another Robotech® Sourcebook by December and another in February 2012. More on them in a few weeks.

12 years 8 months ago #17420

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

SO 2 MORE BOOKS AFTER NEW GENERATION.

COOL.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 8 months ago #17421

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...pdate-august-25-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – August 25, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

Our mission: To get The Rifter® #56, Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Vampires sourcebook and an updated 2011 Catalog all out by October. Heck, I’m hoping to have a Dead Reign™ Sourcebook out by October or November as well. After that, we’re hoping Rifts® Megaverse in Flames™, Rifts® Chaos Earth™: First Responders Sourcebook and another Robotech® Sourcebook will end the year (November and December) with a high note. Or so we are shooting for.

Alex and I are deep into the editing and tweaking of the Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook.

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. I’m about halfway through the manuscript and Irvin Jackson has knocked my socks off. I hope Harmony Gold is as pleased and impressed with it as I am. As for fans of Robotech® – I think you will love this book. Freedom Fighters and other O.C.C.s add new flavor to the setting of the New Generation, as do mecha-chimeras or “Frankenmecha” – amalgamations of robots, combat vehicles and weapon systems, new gear, and lots and lots of fun source material and adventure ideas in an epic setting of survival and heroism. Join the fight to free Earth from the tyranny of the Invid. We are optimistic about releasing another Robotech® Sourcebook by December and another in February 2012. More on them in a few weeks.

Manga size or not manga size? That is the question. And we want your opinion. Should we stay with the manga-size or make this book our usual size? The main problem with the manga-size format is that you cannot lay the book flat open, it automatically closes unless held open. Let us know what you think in our latest poll. And no, we cannot redo the manga-size books in the standard size until they are out of print. That would mean two different sizes of books in the Robotech® series. Share your thoughts with us.

NEW! Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook
... A “manga” size sourcebook. Or should it be our normal size? Let us know.
192 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 554. Final page count, format and price may be subject to change. October 2011 release.
Note: With any luck, there will be a companion Robotech® sourcebook released by the end of the year.

October 2011 Releases
- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – New – in production

12 years 8 months ago #17429

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...ate-september-1-2011

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. The book is completely written, 90% has gone through final editing, and half of the text has been sent to Harmony Gold this week for approval. The rest will follow immediately after the Labor Day holiday. As soon as we get approvals, I will assign the artwork. If approvals by Harmony Gold are quick, the book should hit its October release date without difficulty. On a personal level, I love this book. Apollo’s cover rocks and I feel Irvin Jackson was spot-on capturing the feel and excitement of Robotech® New Generation™. Hopefully, the folks at Harmony Gold agree.

NO more manga size. We’ve decided to stop doing manga-sized Robotech® books. Starting with the Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook, all future Robotech® supplements will be our usual 8½ x 11 size and format. If and when we sell out of the existing manga-sized books, we will reprint them in the larger, standard format. The manga size was a noble experiment, but the overwhelming majority of gamers (75%) have pleaded for our return to the standard size. Well, we’ve heard your pleas and that’s what we’re doing. Let the rejoicing begin. ;)

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 7 months ago #17443

Time to create page: 0.672 seconds