PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – June 9, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

Behind the Scenes Report:
The product log-jam is about to burst. I’m still shooting to get Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ in your hands by the end of June. It will be followed by The Rifter® #55 and Rifts® Lemuria. They should be followed by Robotech® New Generation™, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ and Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook.

Meanwhile, several new sourcebooks are in development for the Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Robotech®, Heroes Unlimited™, Nightbane®, Chaos Earth™, and Rifts®, we continue to develop ideas for comic books based on Palladium IPs, and more out of print titles are coming back in print.

August 2011 Releases
- Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames (Minion War™ crossover) – New
- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – New (tentative)

In the Pipeline
- Robotech® UEEF Marines and other Robotech® sourcebooks.

"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 10 months ago #16665

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Richardmvela on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

So we went from June to July and now to August.....
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 10 months ago #16666

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Richardmvela wrote:

So we went from June to July and now to August.....

And it was originally supposed to come out in 2010 I believe. So I'm sure well be seeing Christmas as a possible release date soon :)
12 years 10 months ago #16667

Replied by Richardmvela on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Funny thing is that with the RPG books delayed, the Soundtrack in limbo, the sidequel in whatever state of whatever it is in..... then I don't see an RT product except a redeco of the battlepod.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 10 months ago #16683

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Richardmvela wrote:

Funny thing is that with the RPG books delayed, the Soundtrack in limbo, the sidequel in whatever state of whatever it is in..... then I don't see an RT product except a redeco of the battlepod.

The sad thing is that, based on Robo Tech's track record, I'm not surprised. This just proves that the franchise is in trouble and it has nothing to do with gas or the economy when other similar franchises like Voltron and Thundercats (rather than somethhing like the news or Little House on the Prairie or whatever McKeevie wants to use as a comparison) are able to stage a mainstream comeback.
12 years 10 months ago #16687

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...-update-june-30-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – June 30, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

We are killing ourselves to finish and release The Rifter® #55, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ and Lemuria before we go to Gen Con. Robotech® New Generation Sourcebook will be the next release.

UPDATE: Robotech®. I feel terrible that Robotech® has languished. Based on some Facebook and other posts I’ve seen, some fans are concerned that there may be no new Robotech® books released this year. Let me put your fears aside. As soon as I’m done with Lemuria and return from Gen Con, Robotech® New Generation is the next book we work on. It’s in my schedule. I also hope to release one additional Robotech® title by the end of the 2011 and will work hard to do so. I promise.

Behind the Scenes Report: You’ve been hearing about secret projects and books in development, well here are two you are likely to see this fall: Rifts® Antarctica (manuscript done) and Rifts® New Navy™ (manuscript in final stages of completion). There’s a lot more in development too, including books for Nightbane®, Dead Reign™, Palladium Fantasy® and Robotech®. And that’s all I’m willing to reveal at this time. There is much more happening behind the scenes.

August 2011 Releases
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ – New (tentative)
- Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames (Minion War™ crossover) – New
- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – New (tentative)

In the Pipeline
- Robotech® UEEF Marines and other Robotech® sourcebooks.

Gen Con 2011 is Aug 4-7

Here's what KS previously published on May 19th concerning Robotech and Gen Con:

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. Man oh man, Robotech® fans are getting hungry for more books. It seems like I see at least one or two inquiries about this book and others every single day. I guess I'd better get this book moving in the pipeline faster, especially if we want it out before Gen Con Indy.

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...y-update-may-19-2011

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 9 months ago #16944

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...y-update-july-7-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – July 7, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. I approved Apollo Okamura’s color sketch for the cover and he should be working away on it. This is the NEXT new book to go to the printer in August. The Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ and Megaverse® in Flames follow it.

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation. This is the book that will follow Rifts® Lemuria. We’re starting to put things in place for its production and release right now. I approved the color cover sketch this week and Apollo Okamura is working on it. Not only that, but we hope to release one additional Robotech® title by the end of 2011, and the Robotech® Marines book is not dead.

Maybe they'll have the cover ready so HG can show it at SDCC or KS at Gen Con.

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 9 months ago #17084

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

rtsurfer wrote:
Maybe they'll have the cover ready so HG can show it at SDCC or KS at Gen Con.[/quote]
GREAT UPDATE. 2 BOOKS FOR THIS YEAR? BUT NOT MARINES... DID NOT KNOW OF ANOTHER OUTSIDE OF THOSE TWO. UNLESS I FORGOT.

TO ADD, THERE IS ALSO MECHA CON. ONE OF THE BIGGEST ROBOTECH FAN CONS ATTENDANCE AS WELL.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 9 months ago #17086

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

DID NOT KNOW OF ANOTHER OUTSIDE OF THOSE TWO. UNLESS I FORGOT.

Robotech Starships has been among those they wanted to do since they reacquired the license. Its possible that he is referring to that...
12 years 9 months ago #17087

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Brooklyn Red Leg wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

DID NOT KNOW OF ANOTHER OUTSIDE OF THOSE TWO. UNLESS I FORGOT.

Robotech Starships has been among those they wanted to do since they reacquired the license. Its possible that he is referring to that...

WAS THAT THE IDEA FOR THE VESSELS?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 9 months ago #17096

Time to create page: 0.561 seconds