PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

rtsurfer wrote:

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...ate-september-1-2011

NO more manga size.

DARN. WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO AT LEAST HAVING MANGA SIZE ON THIS ONE TO GO WITH THE 2 MANGA SIZE ONES I ALREADY HAVE FOR A SET OF 3 OF THE ORIGINAL ROBOTECH SAGAS.

WILL HAVE TO START OVER ON THE HUGE BOOKS NOW.

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

THANKS RTSURFER.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 7 months ago #17445

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Mini-Update Sept. 13, 2011

Kevin
Post subject: Mini-Update Sept. 13, 2011

palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=125484

I feel like we are getting a lot done and moving forward.

The initial editing and writing of Robotech® New Generation™ is done. It is an excellent book. Now, I’m waiting on editing by Wayne for the last half of the book and final approval from Harmony Gold. I’ve started to assign out artwork, and an October release is looking good.

Apollo Okamura is putting the finishing touches on the Robotech® New Generation cover.

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Sept. 15, 2011

By Kevin Siembieda

New releases in the pipeline

I feel like we are getting a lot done and moving quickly toward some big releases. There is excitement in the air and the products you’ve been anticipating are rushing toward release.

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation Sourcebook. My editing and writing for Robotech® New Generation™ is done. Wayne is doing his edit of the final quarter of the book. The rest has been submitted to Harmony Gold for review and approval. I have assigned some of the artwork and will be assigning more. I love this book and hope final approval from Harmony Gold is quick and easy. An October release is looking solid.

We received the finished cover art from Apollo Okamura this afternoon. It looks pretty sweet. This book is coming together nicely.

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook. I’m really shooting for a December, 2011 release with the Genesis Pits sourcebook. Irvin has been working on it for a while now and it is coming along nicely.

UPDATE: Robotech® Marines Sourcebook. I want to see this book out early in 2012.

12 years 7 months ago #17497

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...te-september-22-2011

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook is in final production. I assigned the artwork last weekend and sent the rest of the text in for Harmony Gold’s final approval. Apollo Okamura has finished the cover and it too has been submitted for approval. Apollo is also illustrating the characters from the television series. Allen and Brian Manning are busy illustrating the mecha, vehicles and other parts of the book. Pending approval from Harmony Gold, this book is on track for an October release.

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook. I think we have an excellent shot at seeing this book released in December, 2011. Irvin has been working on it for a while now and it is coming along nicely. Apollo doesn’t have time to do the cover for this one, so I’m thinking about which artist I should approach to do it.

Robotech® Sale
- Three books including RPG for $24.93

Get the manga-sized Robotech® Shadow Chronicles RPG and the two current sourcebooks, Robotech®: Macross Saga and Robotech®: The Masters™ Saga at wholesale prices. ALL three books are the manga (digest) size and format, making them small and easy to carry anywhere. Fun to read, even more fun to play. A Mega-Damage setting compatible with Rifts®. Everything you need to start your own Robotech® campaign except dice and players.

"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 7 months ago #17530

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Sept. 29, 2011

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...-update-sept-29-2011

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. The text and the initial batches of artwork are in Harmony Gold’s hands. Art should be finished next week. It will see release in October.

UPDATE: Robotech®: Genesis Pits™ is in the process of being written by Irvin Jackson. It should see release in December or January (we’re shooting for December). Two more Robotech® books to follow.

New Generation™ presents the era of the Third Robotech War on Earth, starting with the resistance fighters' struggle to rid their world of the Invid invaders.

.Rules for using mecha, power armor and technology from all four eras of Robotech.

.Kit-bashed mecha and rules for jury-rigging and combining parts from different generations of mecha.

.Freedom Fighter O.C.C.s and resistance organizations.

.Rogues and misfits from the three Robotech Wars.

.New weapons, vehicles, mecha and more.

.Villains, traitors, bandits, Invid henchmen, adventure and adventure ideas galore.

Written by Kevin Siembieda and Irvin Jackson.
A standard, 8 1/2 x 11 sourcebook.
96 pages - Cat. No. 554.

Final page count and price may be subject to change.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 6 months ago #17574

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

12 years 6 months ago #17583

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

I’m frustrated because I knew I could get one book finished for absolute certain for an October release (maybe two). The question was, which one, Robotech® or Rifts® Lemuria? I picked Robotech® New Generation™ because the folks at Harmony Gold were hot on seeing it released. Turns out to be a bad choice as the book has been done for weeks, but hung up in the approval stage. There aren’t any problems I’m aware of, it’s a matter of the gang at Harmony Gold suddenly found themselves buried in a matter with a higher priority, so we wait.

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...date-october-20-2011

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – October 20, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation and Rifts® Lemuria. I’m frustrated because I knew I could get one book finished for absolute certain for an October release (maybe two). The question was, which one, Robotech® or Rifts® Lemuria? I picked Robotech® New Generation™ because the folks at Harmony Gold were hot on seeing it released. Turns out to be a bad choice as the book has been done for weeks, but hung up in the approval stage. There aren’t any problems I’m aware of, it’s a matter of the gang at Harmony Gold suddenly found themselves buried in a matter with a higher priority, so we wait. I’m sure they’ll get back to us as fast as they can but . . . Gahhhhhh. Meanwhile, a number of things have stolen my time these past few weeks from giving Rifts® Lemuria the attention it needs to get it finished. I’ve finally cleared a big hunk of my schedule and intend to get Rifts® Lemuria to the printer in the next two weeks!

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook is pretty much done. We are waiting to get final approval and changes from Harmony Gold. As soon as we get those two things, we lay the book out and send it to the printer.

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook. See the description elsewhere in this Weekly Update. It is about half written and has been scheduled for a January release (pending approval from the Licensor). It is shaping up to be another epic sourcebook. 8½ x 11 size. 96 pages.

NEW! Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook
– Ships November, 2011
November 2011 release.

NEW! Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook
December 2011 or January 2012 release.

November 2011 Releases
Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – New – in final production

December 2011 Releases
If possible, Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook, but this is feeling more like it will slide into a January release.

"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 6 months ago #17644

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

AND WE WAIT SOME MORE.....

NO BIGGIE. NOV. IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 6 months ago #17646

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

www.facebook.com/PalladiumBooks
2 hours ago
Palladium Books Inc.
Robotech New Generation and Rifts Path of the Storm are both entering layout phase and will be going to the printer very soon. Read all about in my latest Murmur from the Megaverse. I'm so excited! -- Kevin Siembieda

palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=126513

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:26 pm
Robotech® New Generation Sourcebook should see final layout and go to the printer by the end of next week or the beginning of the following week. Approvals have been coming in from Harmony Gold all day. We’re not certain if we’ll really see ALL approvals by tonight as promised, but they are coming in at a good clip and we are hopeful.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 5 months ago #17669

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

PALLADIUM BOOKS FACEBOOK

www.facebook.com/PalladiumBooks

Palladium Books Inc.

New Weekly Update! All the latest news, plus Endless Dead is now available to pre-order, and a peek at a cover sketch for Rifts: Path of the Storm. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to laying out Robotech: New Generation Sourcebook.

PALLADIUM BOOKS WEBSITE

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...y-update-nov-10-2011

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook – Progress is made! Approvals are in, and as you read this, Wayne Smith is busy laying out the New Generation™ Sourcebook. When done we send it in to Harmony Gold for final approval. With any luck, we’ll get approval back in a couple days and we can send the book off to the printer next week. We are excited to finally have this book heading for the printer. Keep those pre-orders rolling in, because this sourcebook has a little of everything: Use mecha from all eras of Robotech® in one setting, Veritech Fighters, Hover Tanks, Cyclones, and something called “Frankenmecha” – giant robots combined with the limbs, weapons and body parts of two or more mecha – rules for creating Frankenmecha, new weapons, new vehicles, seven new resistance fighter O.C.C.s, Invid Hives, key characters from the TV show, world overview, great art and more. And, due to popular demand, it is in our usual 8½ x 11 book format. Ships November 28.
12 years 5 months ago #17681

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

NEW! Robotech® The New Generation™ Sourcebook
At the printer – ships Next Week!!

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Nov. 23, 2011

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...y-update-nov-23-2011

Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook is at the printer. I approved the printer proof last Friday. It should ship between November 29 and December 2. With the Thanksgiving holiday we cannot get an exact ship date from our printer at this time. This book is hot and has one of the highest pre-order numbers we’ve seen in a long time. Robotech® fans will not be disappointed. Have you ordered yours?

NEW! Robotech® The New Generation™ Sourcebook
At the printer – ships Next Week!!

This sourcebook is epic in scope and opens up an entirely new range of game play by allowing mecha and O.C.C.s from all eras of Robotech® in one setting.

For the first time ever, Veritech Fighters, Destroids, Battloids, Hover Tanks, Cyclones, and something called “Frankenmecha” – giant mecha amalgamations that combine the limbs, weapons and body parts of two or more mecha. There are also rules for creating Frankenmecha, new weapons and vehicles, seven new resistance fighter character classes, Invid Hives, key characters from the TV show, world overview and more. 8½ x 11 book format (not manga size), 96 pages.

The battle for the liberation of Earth starts here. For the first time in its history, the Earth has been invaded and occupied by alien invaders – the Invid. The Invid think they have won, but Freedom Fighters, UEEF soldiers and other heroes continue to fight until they win.

7 new O.C.C.s – including the Freedom Fighter, Patcher, Urchin, Wasteland Rider, Pathfinder, Invid Genetics Experiments, and Invid Cyborg Experiments, plus Invid Prince and Princess.

The resistance and how it operates in the New Generation setting.

New weapons, vehicles and mecha.

A setting where Battloids, Veritechs, power armor, technology and O.C.C.s from ALL eras of Robotech® come together.

“Frankenmecha” – kit-bashed mecha creations that combine the parts, weapons and limbs of two or more different mecha.

Rules for jury-rigging and combining parts from different generations of Robotech® mecha to create “Frankenmecha.”

Vehicle Combat Rules, Tactics and Maneuvers.

Vehicle control penalties.

Guidelines for survival and rules for exposure.

Stats for notable New Generation characters like Rand and Rook.

Invid Hives, world overview and adventure ideas galore.

Written by Irvin Jackson. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
Cover by Apollo Okamura.
An 8½ x 11 inch sourcebook (not manga size).
96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 554. Ships by the end of next week. At the printer.

PALLADIUM ROBOTECH STORE:
palladium-store.com/1001/category/Robotech.html
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 5 months ago #17752

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds