PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – December 1, 2011

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...date-december-1-2011

Two new books are finally here!

UPDATE: Robotech® The New Generation™ Sourcebook ships tomorrow – Friday, December 2. We were expecting the book sooner, but our printer was backlogged and there was a slight delay. We’ll be busy packing and shipping tomorrow afternoon. Anyone who has placed a pre-order will see their book put in the mail on Friday.

We are very excited about Robotech® The New Generation™ Sourcebook, especially that it offers the ability to play mecha and O.C.C.s from ALL eras of Robotech® in one setting against the Invid. Just think about the possibilities of Veritech Fighters, Destroids, Battloids, Hover Tanks, Cyclones, and “Frankenmecha” – giant robots combined with the limbs, weapons and body parts of two or more mecha – all working together to stop a common enemy. Epic. Plus, there is more information about the Invid, rules for creating Frankenmecha, vehicle combat and crash damage as well as stats and descriptions for new weapons, new vehicles, seven new O.C.C.s (including Invid Genetics and Cyborg Experiments, Invid Princes and Princesses and Resistance Fighter O.C.C.s), key characters from the TV show, world overview, great art and more. Ships December 2.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 3 months ago #17771

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic PALLADIUM TO RELEASE "NEW GEN" AND "UEEF" RPG'S

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – January 19, 2012

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook. Irvin Jackson should turn in the finished manuscript in a few weeks. March or April release.

May 2012 Releases
Robotech® UEEF Marines Sourcebook (tentative) – New

ALSO www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=22132503...99939&type=1&theater

by Jon Paulson

miniatures I made for gaming

built in 3D CAD and printed with a prototyping machine

You can have a CAD model printed for around $50-$200 depending on the quality and company. The excalibur is 45mm and the pod is 70mm so they are close to BT (ever slightly larger) The prototyping machines are pretty expensive 50k+ which I why I outsource for printing.
12 years 2 months ago #18047

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Jon Paulson
I am doing these as a personal project, I have each of the pods done now along with the tomahawk. I have models underway for the defender and phallanx destroids as well as a veritech and the officers battle pod
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 2 months ago #18052

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds