Robotech/TWD Crossover

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Robotech/TWD Crossover was created by LadyGrimes

Do you think the characters from Robotech have what it takes to survive in The Walking Dead's universe? To be able to survive the same horrors Rick and his people have endured and do the things they have in order to stay alive?

So which characters do you think are the strongest to make it in the zombie apocalypse? And which ones do you feel are the weakest and wouldn't last very long.

Take away all mecha leaving nothing but the clothes on their backs and what ever weapons they can come by. This includes any and all guns, blades, and other weapons that could be used to kill both the dead and the living. No cyclones either but standard bikes like what Daryl Dixon uses is fine as well as your other normal vehicles. Tanks can be used to but only by those who become the bad guys. Like Leonard for example. I could see him becoming a Governor type who runs a community like Woodbury.

Before I forget, the walkers can also be used as weapons and protection as seen in TWD series by both the bad and the good survivors.

So there you have it. Now which characters do you think could survive? Remember no mecha allowed. That would be cheating and make things too easy. So have fun with the idea instead.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
8 years 2 weeks ago #21806

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Robotech/TWD Crossover

Lisa Hayes would die in the first wave
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
8 years 2 weeks ago #21808

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Robotech/TWD Crossover

Alpha Bravo wrote: Lisa Hayes would die in the first wave

Anyone with a strong moral compass probably wouldn't last either.
I could also see Lynn kyle, Lynn Minmei, and Annie dying in the first wave too.

8 years 2 weeks ago #21811

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Robotech/TWD Crossover

RICK HUNTER WOULD BE LIKE THE FIRST SEASON GLENN.

ROY WOULD BE RICK.

MIRYIA WOULD BE MICHONNE

ABRAHAM WOULD BE LUNK. (HMMM, WONDER IF HE IS THE ONE WHO NEGAN KILLS)
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
8 years 2 weeks ago #21818

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

MEMO1DOMINION wrote: RICK HUNTER WOULD BE LIKE THE FIRST SEASON GLENN.

ROY WOULD BE RICK.

MIRYIA WOULD BE MICHONNE

ABRAHAM WOULD BE LUNK. (HMMM, WONDER IF HE IS THE ONE WHO NEGAN KILLS)

It's funny you say that cause I was too thinking that Roy would be like Rick. Imagine Roy with the beard though :laugh:

I think Rand would be a lot like Glenn too, having a lot of close calls with death, and even hiding under a dumpster.

Rook would be a lot like comic Andrea minus hooking up with old guys like Dale lol

8 years 2 weeks ago #21820

• Thank you received: 10

Replied by DR-052 on topic Robotech/TWD Crossover

Nah - Rick would save her.
Scott and Lancer - no problem, even without the Cyclone, their CVR-3 Body armor is fully environmental and MD, making them effectively impervious (you said "no Mecha" - not "no body armor" - I read carefully - :p )
Also Dana Sterling and Nova Satori in their MD S.C. body armor and forearm shields.
All are good veteran fighters and could stand the situation. Ben Dixon's a sit down meal for company :whistle:
"Tears will not help him. Only a bold brave plan can save him now, and we do not have one." :dry: - Mimi Labonq
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by DR-052.
8 years 1 week ago #21848

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

DR-052 wrote:

Scott and Lancer - no problem, even without the Cyclone, their CVR-3 Body armor is fully environmental and MD, making them effectively impervious (you said "no Mecha" - not "no body armor" - I read carefully - :p )
Also Dana Sterling and Nova Satori in their MD S.C. body armor and forearm shields.
All are good veteran fighters and could stand the situation. Ben Dixon's a sit down meal for company :whistle:

Body armor is fine because Glenn and Maggie have used riot gear armor in the series. But armor aside, how would they be able to deal with the mega herd? To avoid being swarmed they would have to seek shelter some place and either come up with a plan to deal with the herd or just try to get as far away as they could and hope the sea of corpses wouldn't follow.

But the dead would be the least of their worries, because groups like the saviors or even the Governor and his soldiers would surround them and demand they hand over everything they've got or else they're dead.

8 years 1 week ago #21849

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Robotech/TWD Crossover

DR-052 wrote:

He can't save her from herself. She would tear her shirt off, cry that she can't go on in a world like this, and jump out a second story window into the awating zombie herd below
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
8 years 1 week ago #21853

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

DR-052 wrote:

He can't save her from herself. She would tear her shirt off, cry that she can't go on in a world like this, and jump out a second story window into the awating zombie herd below

That'd be a scary way to go lol. I'd like to think she'd have a little more fight in her than that. So how do you think Minmei would go out?

8 years 1 week ago #21861

• Thank you received: 10

Replied by DR-052 on topic Robotech/TWD Crossover

LadyGrimes wrote: But the dead would be the least of their worries, because groups like the saviors or even the Governor and his soldiers would surround them and demand they hand over everything they've got or else they're dead.

good luck - fully enclosed MD body armor - they're walking tanks, especially with a SC Tri-Laser and a jet-pack attachment. Nova would probably first try to "keep order" but may join the largest group when she realized it was hopeless. Dana would just lower her visor, wade in & KA! bullets bouncing off her shield. Scott and Lancer would probably try evasion and run, but take a few down on the way out.
"Tears will not help him. Only a bold brave plan can save him now, and we do not have one." :dry: - Mimi Labonq
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
8 years 1 week ago #21863

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds