ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

I have to ask in all honesty. If the new side sotry were to be actually LLA, would you buy it?

Nope. I have a good copy of it already, no need to spoil it.
13 years 1 week ago #15464

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by tredwards on topic Re: I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

I have to ask in all honesty. If the new side sotry were to be actually LLA, would you buy it?

I've heard this rumor a few times and I'd like to think there really isn't much merit to it. Mostly because while that was something you could get away with in the '80s it certainly wouldn't fly today.

That said, I've been wrong before, and if true I would not even touch it. I would then burn my copy of SC and all my Wildstorm Robotech comics in effigy.
13 years 1 week ago #15473

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re: I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Before Shadow Chronicles came out? Probably. I thought they should have done that back in the early 2000s to generate interest. Harmony Gold always seems to not strike when the iron is hot.
13 years 1 week ago #15474

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

Great question and I gotta admit I'd buy it but I'd make sure to buy it at a discount like on amazon.com. I'd want to have everything Robotech in my video library.
13 years 1 week ago #15475

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

DON'T KNOW ABOUT BUYING IT. WHAT PURPOSE WILL I SERVE IN THE CONTINUITY. AND HAS THE BIGGEST CHARACTER OF IT WOULD BE LANCER RIGHT? SHOULD NOT HG HAVE CONTACTED MICHAEL BRADLEY?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 1 week ago #15483

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

DON'T KNOW ABOUT BUYING IT. WHAT PURPOSE WILL I SERVE IN THE CONTINUITY. AND HAS THE BIGGEST CHARACTER OF IT WOULD BE LANCER RIGHT? SHOULD NOT HG HAVE CONTACTED MICHAEL BRADLEY?

It's purpose in continuity seems pretty obvious. Do we know for sure that Michael Bradley hasn't been contacted? More importantly, have they called Cam Clarke?
13 years 1 week ago #15494

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

ps99041 wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

It's purpose in continuity seems pretty obvious. Do we know for sure that Michael Bradley hasn't been contacted? More importantly, have they called Cam Clarke?

HMMMM... GOOD POINTS.

YOU KNOW, RICHARD EPCAR WAS AT THE LAST CON AND ROBOTECH PANEL IN PHILADELPHIA. WONDER WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THIS NEW PROJECT AS WELL.

EVERYONE IS BEING TIGHT LIPPED ABOUT THIS PROJECT.

SO YEAH, HG COULD HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN TO THE CAST. SO IT'S A WAIT AND SEE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 1 week ago #15495

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

They don't need Michael Bradley, reuse the rt soundtrack(s), and why would he help HG anyway, its not like they have promoted his rt albums.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 1 week ago #15498

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

The link is this one rtsurfer;

www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2099013&forumid=31

It's speculation on my part that the Carl Macek documentary could of coincide with some of the ADR work for the rt2011 project.

If time permitted and the script was complete why not since your paying for studio time anyway.

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
13 years 1 week ago #15500

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

SO YEAH, HG COULD HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN TO THE CAST. SO IT'S A WAIT AND SEE.

MEMO1DOMINION wrote: (in the post starting this thread, referring to rt2011)

THE VISITS FOR THE VOICE ACTORS AT HG IN PAST ANNOUNCED IN PAST PODCAST HAS TO DO WITH THIS AND YOU ALSO MIGHT NOTICE A COMING SOON ABOVE NEXT TO SHADOW CHRONICLES ON THE ROBOTECH PAGE.

Mav was responding to a comment where I said he had mentioned something about the voice actors working on rt2011. When I looked it up like I said I was going to do I realized it was just him bs'ing again and removed it.

Mav, why did you wink so much when you were speculating? I was under the impression winking online pretty much meant either you were flirting, were kidding, or were hinting the comment meant more than what was actually wrote. What did your winks mean?

MaverickLSC wrote:

It's speculation on my part that the Carl Macek documentary could of coincide with some of the ADR work for the rt2011 project.

If time permitted and the script was complete why not since your paying for studio time anyway.

Why would they be doing sound work so early when the rt2011 animation is apparently still not finished? It called Carl's documentary but how much of it did he actually work on? Even if he outlined it and did some of the interviews wasn't the bulk of the work completed by HG/Tommy?

The pics I've seen look like they're just sitting in a room set up for interviews, not a sound studio used for ADR, am I mistaken? Besides, it wouldn't make sense to spend money on a sound studio just for interviews when they can be shoot virtually anywhere? And we know HG is cheap.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 1 week ago #15501

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds