ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

They should call the movie "We hit something not ice"

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 11 months ago #15504

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Biollante wrote:

I'm sure there's a copyright issue to be had here. :side:
12 years 11 months ago #15505

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

khoroshen wrote:

Biollante wrote:

I'm sure there's a copyright issue to be had here. :side:

I'm sure someone would negotiate =X
SR can be renamed Shadow Chronicles 2: Attack of the Haydonies!

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 11 months ago #15506

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

rtsurfer wrote:

They don't need Michael Bradley, reuse the rt soundtrack(s), and why would he help HG anyway, its not like they have promoted his rt albums.

Agreed. Having Bradley back is a waste of HG's limited funds as they can just use music form TNG. The use of this music would also be more important for raising the nostalgia factor which is an important selling point for this "feature" since we're not breaking new ground on the Robotech story. Still, I think they really need Cam Clarke to make this project really work. I'm sure they can afford to pay him to say 30 words or so like they did with Mark Hamill

I also doubt HG is using studio time for the documentary no one cares about since all the breaking news pics "behind the scenes" look like they're just doing the interviews in the HG supply closet. :laugh:
12 years 11 months ago #15507

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Can someone please explain to me how the rising cost of flour is delaying any form of Robotech animation production from continuing on schedule?

robotechnews.blogspot.com/

I'm a bit lost. I thought the blog was suppose to be about Robotech?
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 11 months ago #15509

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Can someone please explain to me how the rising cost of flour is delaying any form of Robotech animation production from continuing on schedule?

WELL, IF YOU PLAN TO GO TO A CON... MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GOING TO SPEND ESPECIALLY DRIVING.

:P
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 11 months ago #15512

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

WELL, IF YOU PLAN TO GO TO A CON... MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GOING TO SPEND ESPECIALLY DRIVING.

:P

:unsure:

I think you missed the point of that post bro.
12 years 11 months ago #15515

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Because robo-tech isn't about new animation, its about con appearances to promote imaginary robo-tech products, so Memo is sorta right for a change he just didn't address the context of your question hehehe hahaha hohoho.

Serious answer, the current state of robo-tech seems to be about con appearances and pacifying fans with sidesequels and documentaries. As for the article itself, would the data he's posting suggest the average Robotech fan who actually buys things like flour can't afford the luxury of attending cons and by default those who do either are making a really good living or have no life? Ohh, I think I get it now, HG is marketing to the fans they think can afford to throw away their money on regurgitated robo-tech stuff. I'm sure I just po'd some of my fellow fans, sorry.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 11 months ago #15519

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Still, it's a bit ridiculous that those posts have to actually be posted as EVERYONE that knows that prices on everything have been increasing for years though now quicker than ever due to multiple reasons around the globe. Still, we can't blame him for posting things like this as there's really nothing else he could post (at least in regard to Robotech). At this rate though, I think we'll be seeing posts about what he ate for lunch soon. :blink: By the way, does anyone EVER post responses on that blog?
12 years 11 months ago #15520

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

ps99041 wrote:

Still, it's a bit ridiculous that those posts have to actually be posted as EVERYONE that knows that prices on everything have been increasing for years though now quicker than ever due to multiple reasons around the globe. Still, we can't blame him for posting things like this as there's really nothing else he could post (at least in regard to Robotech). At this rate though, I think we'll be seeing posts about what he ate for lunch soon. :blink: By the way, does anyone EVER post responses on that blog?

But also the Queen McKeever has his own "bank of kev" blog where he tries to use his conservative political savvy and ideals on world events. Why can't he keep his politics on the far right where they belong, and leave Robotech for Robotech.
12 years 11 months ago #15522

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds