ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

DEPENDS ON HOW YOU ASK IT.

JUST HOPE ITS A GOOD LETTER AND DON'T GET IN THE TRASH BIN.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 11 months ago #15968

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HEHEHE

Well, that would be pretty unprofessional on HG's part though not surprising. :dry: Unfortunately, I really doubt they would respond.
12 years 11 months ago #15975

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

ps99041 wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HEHEHE

Well, that would be pretty unprofessional on HG's part though not surprising. :dry: Unfortunately, I really doubt they would respond.

HAHAHHAA... BACK IN THE DAY OF SNAIL MAIL.. RESPONSES WERE JUST THAT.

TRYING TO REMEMBER WHO WAS THE ONE REPLYING TO THE LETTERS. WILL GET BACK WITH YOU ON THAT. I SEE HIM AT AX.
12 years 11 months ago #15994

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

I hope that they name it a next con I am getting tried of waiting. I even feel more impatient than when I waiting on metroid other m. May be what I heard about sound good.
12 years 10 months ago #16037

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Oye... the classic times of RT Fandom, where HG listed their address with...

'Recycling Dept.'

Or you would get the printed, generic, thank you for being a fan of Robotech. Here's a free application form for joining the 'OFFICIAL ROBOTECH FANCLUB' where you can get all your answers.

2weeks later.

Thank you for sending us your application form, however the fanclub has since expired, but heres a mailorder form to purchase the 'ROBOTECH NOVELS'.

2 weeks later.

Here is your cash check returned. Unfortunetly we no longer stock these novels on our mail order system....

2 weeks later.

Greetings members of RDFHQ, we are opening a new webforum, ROBOTECH.COM come join the open beta...

10yrs later.

Wow, you've been a fan since what, 1985? Holy crap your opinion is not wanted and here have this PERMABAN as a gift for your dedication....

(Disclaimer, I actually havent been permabaned, least not yet...)
12 years 10 months ago #16038

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Ahhh, the good ole days.
How do you tell the difference between a permaban and a kiss my butt then make an embarrassing public apology to MAYBE get unbanned ban?

Wouldn't it be nice if they not only announced the name at AX or SDCC but also that the project was completed and just waiting for them to find a distributor?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 10 months ago #16055

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

rtsurfer wrote:

Ahhh, the good ole days.
How do you tell the difference between a permaban and a kiss my butt then make an embarrassing public apology to MAYBE get unbanned ban?

Wouldn't it be nice if they not only announced the name at AX or SDCC but also that the project was completed and just waiting for them to find a distributor?

SO FAR NO WORD FROM THE VOICE ACTORS AS IF THEY ARE WORKING ON THE PROJECT. DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO VOICE THEIR PARTS. AND NO UPDATE ON THE DISTRIBUTOR AS WELL.

2 MONTHS TO GO BEFORE AX. WONDER WHO WILL RECORD BESIDES ME THOUGHT. BEST TIME TO GET A VIDEO OUT.
12 years 10 months ago #16072

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

I was watching [adultswim] and it gave me an idea, "Robotech Retro Theater". Doesn't Robotech Retro Theater have a nice ring to it? HG could split their new OVA up into 10 min segments, have characters from other CN series offer commentaries on each installment, then Tommy and Kevin could appear after each episode to give away something from HGs con bribe box. What you think, could Robotech Retro Theater work???
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 10 months ago #16083

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

This could never happen cause no network would agree to HG's terms. I'm sure Tommy and Kevin would love to be on tv though.
12 years 10 months ago #16086

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

rtsurfer wrote:

I was watching [adultswim] and it gave me an idea, "Robotech Retro Theater". Doesn't Robotech Retro Theater have a nice ring to it? HG could split their new OVA up into 10 min segments, have characters from other CN series offer commentaries on each installment, then Tommy and Kevin could appear after each episode to give away something from HGs con bribe box. What you think, could Robotech Retro Theater work???

Someone else once suggested that AS air Robotech, and it was in a bump......their response? no lol

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 10 months ago #16089

Time to create page: 0.633 seconds