The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

I found my T-dog pic! Yay!

Still gushing over that day <3 God I hope Andrew Lincoln comes next year. I will lose my shit :woohoo:

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 9 months ago #22450

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

They are reportedly filming episode 3 of Season 7 which is apparently the introduction of Ezekiel so we have an actor but no official announcement as to who it is. I'd like to think we'll know before the SDCC trailer especially if that character is going to be featured at all, which I'm sure he will.

And based on some spoilers its sounds like Daryl is playing a pretty significant role involving Dwight and the saviors. In the comic after Negan is
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Dwight takes on a bigger role which I believe might eventually go to Daryl which would make him
It would definitely give the character a new and bigger story.

And while the major death hasn't been spoiled yet, based on everything I've read as far as filming spoilers points to
I just don't see how it couldn't, especially since Rick is

But I really hope Eugene survived because we need this scene from the comic!

I can't picture anyone else getting this scene but Eugene! :laugh:

7 years 9 months ago #22524

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Season 7 is shaping up to be pretty interesting thus far. Still no mention of which actor has been cast as King Ezekiel and the cast continues to be transported from set to set via these black vans. This is apparently the genius method TPTB have come up with to lessen the chances of a certain death getting leaked perhaps? Yeah we already know who it is, sounds like a waste.
anyway I don't normally share pictures from the filming spoilers but these are too juicy not to share.

JDM as Negan coming out of trailer

Negan again with some savior

Dwight with Daryl's vest, crossbow, and bike. Basically Dwight has become Daryl? interesting.

Also it seems filming for the second half of Season 2 for FTWD is still taking place. I guess there's 15 episodes altogether once its finished? Season 2 MSF ended on episode 7 and they're filming 14 I believe so they're almost completely wrapped up.

Also I'm digging that new series on AMC "Preacher" anyone else watching that? Holy shit its got me hooked after two episodes.

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 9 months ago #22644

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Aaaaaaaaaaand it finally happened. The death has been leaked and the source of said leak has even received a C&D order from AMC. Well played Gimple *claps*

Honestly I don't even know why they thought they could end a major death on a cliffhanger and expect people not to figure it since you have people spotting the actors and taking notes of who is there and who is not.
I hate to be the one to say I told you so, but I told you so! :woohoo:

7 years 9 months ago #22678

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I know I had a thread for RT Mad libs lol, but I've also done TWD related ones on another site and they are freaking hilarious. So allow me to share with you guys some of my favorites.

Rick looked up and saw the Bleached Blonde Unibrows heading their way as the purple unicorn grew dim.
"There's a panty-liner coming," he announced to the group. "We need to run like a bat out of hell Beth now and take shelter in the salty bag of roasted nuts."
Tyreese and Daryl picked up some hot trash and began nose picking a grave. Maggie sat next to Beth's ratty pair of underwear and sobbed with Glenn at her side. Rick felt her Giant octopus. He remembered how it felt to lose Lori and his best gorilla. He looked at Carl who flopped Judith in his peppermint-tea, feeling grateful they were still alive.
The sound of dirty laundry could be heard in the distance as the cat piss slowly made their way in Rick's droopy eyes.
"I'll start a pink flamingo's anus," Carol announced as she boogied inside the snot filled tissue with her snow-cone in hand should any submarines make a surprise appearance.
"I'll shift you," Sasha called after her as she followed tweeting her rifle.
Father Gabriel knelt down beside Maggie to offer some crusty old box of fruit loops of comfort.
"I would be more than pansy assed to say a few words for your surfboard," he said.
"Thank you so much," Maggie plucked her parrot. "That would mean a lot to me."
"To us," Rick SLAM-DUNKED her.
Maggie lanced.
"We need some bunion over here," Daryl barked.
"I'll shit," Glenn replied as he picked up a marshmallow.
Rick continued watching the bunny slippers as the coral reef started to sink.

This one still has me in tears

It was a Daryl and Carol's cookies bonding hairy goat when Rick sat down with Carl at the banana to enjoy a plate of red greenbean casserole Carol had discombobulated earlier. Rick smiled at his son as he began stuffing giant apes of the food into his banana milkshake. They felt safe behind the turds of Alexandria and hadn't greased like this since living at the Axel's mustache. Carl was stroking up fast and Rick felt relieved that he could finally have a better orgasm here, but in truth all of them could.

"iphone's delicious," burped Michonne as she sat down with her after shave to join them. "Carol is a fine Jessie's owl."

"Yeah, she sure is," Rick canoodled.

"Can you fart too?" Carl asked Michonne.

"Mmhmm," she nodded. "I used to breast feed all the time for me and my son."

"Did you use the porcupine quill?" Rick teased.

Michonne eyed him with amusement. "I think I might've had to sodomize it one time or another."

Rick and Carl had a good bread and butter with her. Carl liked seeing this. He noticed how happy his father seemed and he too felt the same. They were like a Rick's beard and the family Carl never had growing up.

Carol suddenly heard all the fingering and began to mutilate. She felt happy over the fact her ice cube had brought them together. There certainly weren't any moments like this back when Ed was still alive. All he ever did was complain about her crapping, it was never good enough.
As Carol began pushing the left overs, she made sure to leave some for Daryl. She already knew he shocked her pudding and when he got back from the big fat ass with Aaron, he'd probably be very stirred and ridiculous.

Rick finished shitting and collected the pants for Carol and dropped them into the hippopotamus.

"I'll smack around," he said to her. "It's the least I could do."

"You don't have to, Rick," Carol replied. "I'll probably hump awake anyway, at least till Daryl gets back."

"Alright then," Rick nodded. "I'll be out on the toilet seat if you change your mind."

"Thanks, Rick," Carol replied as she started cleaning up the family jewels.

Meanwhile. Carl flitted outside to have a talk with his wine cellar.

"Dad?" Carl claimed as he stepped out.

"What is it, Carl?" Rick asked. "Something wrong?"

"No," Carl replied. "I just wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah, and what's that?" Rick asked.

Carl was a little dipshit at first, unsure of how his father would respond
to the overbearing question that was on his mind.

"Do you think we could ever be a helicopter?"

"What do you mean?" Rick asked. "Aren't we a milk already?"

"I mean us," Carl groped him. "You, me, Judith, and Michonne."

Rick was jostle.

7 years 9 months ago #22681

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Oi, running into a lack of spoilers lately, so here's another beautiful mad lib.

As Rick watched in horror while Negan finished canoodling in the skull of his good friend Mrs. Butterworths, he couldn't help but think back to the time where he was trapped inside that umbrella hat and it was Glenn who saved him. Now he felt just a little soggy to do anything to stop Negan as he and the others were completely surrounded by Negan's jowl pimple. Rick's eyes were moist and empty as shits ran down his buttwhole.

He looked over at Maggie who was screaming and finger wagging uncontrollably and knew she would hate him for allowing this to happen. After Glenn was hung like a horse his lifeless body collapsed to the ground with his ramen noodles oozing out of his smashed in skull. Maggie couldn't look at him anymore and turned away. Negan porked amusingly to himself as he cracked a joke at Glenn's expense.

"Lucille is a mysterious lump." But nobody was laughing but Negan. "What? Was the Batman that bad?"

Rick was bigger than a bread basket now but he eyed Negan with a searing limp dick. "I'm going to kill you," he managed to speak.

"What was that?" Negan responded as he streaked over and looked down at Rick.

"I said I'm going to kill you," Rick dry humped as he stood up and looked Negan directly in the part of the back nobody can reach.

"Then take your best clavical," Negan taunted. Rick was breathing heavily with his upper throbosis's clenched waiting to strike Negan but suddenly remembered he was sore again.

"Didn't think so," Negan ass blasted him.

7 years 9 months ago #22722

• Peter Young
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Peter Young on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

The National Rifle Association must be pretty pleased with this series, because it proves their point that people should own guns.

Individuals and local communities taking care of themselves instead of depending on (federal) government also ties in with American distrust of the state.

Face it, TWD is Republican propaganda :woohoo:
7 years 9 months ago #22731

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Peter Young wrote: The National Rifle Association must be pretty pleased with this series, because it proves their point that people should own guns.

Individuals and local communities taking care of themselves instead of depending on (federal) government also ties in with American distrust of the state.

Face it, TWD is Republican propaganda :woohoo:

Yes you do have a point, but lets not forget that we aren't living in a zombie apocalypse either. Besides, guns aren't as effective unless you unlock the code for infinite ammo. Melee weapons are the way to go, less noisy too.

7 years 9 months ago #22740

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Smol little tidbit of filming spoilers but..................................RICK WAS SEEN HOLDING LUCILLE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 8 months ago #22753

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I totally found a pic of this glorious moment <3

*sniff* it's so beautiful. Looks like Lucille is cheating on Negan, oh no.

7 years 8 months ago #22768

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds