Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robotech?

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robote

Memo (other fans can offer help to see the 25th anniversary will be good or bad)

I AM NOT DEFENDING HG. NEVER HAVE. I JUST OFFER ANOTHER SIDE OF THE PICTURE. AND I DON'T CONDONE THEIR BUISNESS PRACTICE EITHER.

Sorry Memo,but have you not banned a couple people at RT.com for posting ill towards HG for "speculation" and even bluntly warned other members a ban too for calling out HG on how slow and mediocre things are in progress? You openly threatened one member here with a ban.I sure call that a big "yes" on defending HG.

And you ask if I have proof of a LAM?,Well considering alot has said they only been working on scripts,Tobey has not done anything for Robotech yet,I call that "proof" of no LAM in the near future.

We are at the end of January and March 4th is coming close.I am frustrated as a fan that we got no thunder for the anniversary.A teaser trailor for Shadow Rising might fix everything.

Memo what more do you think will come for the 25th anniversary?
14 years 3 months ago #9268

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robotech?

BIG NEWS!
Tobey is taking a dump but after he finishes wiping his ass its back to production on the Robotech live action movie!
holy shit it's about time!

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 3 months ago #9271

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robotech?

PTH

Sorry Memo,but have you not banned a couple people at RT.com for posting ill towards HG for "speculation" and even bluntly warned other members a ban too for calling out HG on how slow and mediocre things are in progress?

NO. CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE?

Well considering alot has said they only been working on scripts,Tobey has not done anything for Robotech yet,I call that "proof" of no LAM in the near future.

UM, SO THEY SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON A SCRIPT? SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

We are at the end of January and March 4th is coming close.I am frustrated as a fan that we got no thunder for the anniversary.A teaser trailor for Shadow Rising might fix everything.

FIX EVERYTHING. IS THERE SOMETHING NEED TO BE FIX? OR REALLY IT'S ABOUT YOUR ROBOTECH "FIX"?

Memo what more do you think will come for the 25th anniversary?

TO EARLY AND DON'T KNOW.

WHAT YOU DOING TO CELEBRATE?

ME?
SIT DOWN AND WATCH ROBOTECH WITH SOME NACHOS :lol:
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #9281

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robote

Memo
You said you never defended HG,look what I found (Posting with evil grin)

www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.ph...mid=31&pagenumber=18

On your 20th reply you told Darkwatch that he will be banned for calling out HG on their mediocrity.Let me cut and paste that here:

BUT DON'T ATTACK HG OR KEV IN THE WORSE WAY BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST GET YOU BANNED. THERE IS NO REASON TO START MAKING UP "TRUTHS" AND PASSING THEM AS FACTS AND PUTTING WORDS IN HG REPS MOUTHS.

So I repeat I call that a big "yes" on defending HG and condoning their lack of Robotech movement.

It was things in that thread as well as a couple others threads that made me realize that all that hype about Robotech that HG staff said in SC dvd's is total bull corn because we got nothing big for the 25th anniversary because they trying to make a fast (or slow) buck off of a LAM that could be terrible.

So far we got:
Books
Maia and Zent pod

Is that all we getting for the 25th?
14 years 3 months ago #9284

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robotech?

PTH

You said you never defended HG,look what I found (Posting with evil grin)

DID YOU EVEN READ IT? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT? DO YOU NEED ME TO DRAW PICTURES FOR YOU OR SOMETHING?

LET ME HIGHLIGHT.

"BUT DON'T ATTACK HG OR KEV IN THE WORSE WAY BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST GET YOU BANNED. THERE IS NO REASON TO START MAKING UP "TRUTHS" AND PASSING THEM AS FACTS AND PUTTING WORDS IN HG REPS MOUTHS."

LOOK AT THE SHADOW CHRONICLES THREAD, EVEN YOU POSTED YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT HG HANDLING ROBOTECH. AND ALL CIVIL. AND MORE THAN YOU POSTED THEIR THOUGHTS AND SOME AGREED WITH YOU.

LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES... BE CIVIL ABOUT IT.

SO TRY AGAIN AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE..

(GRINS WITH A LAUGH)
14 years 3 months ago #9288

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Memo
I stand corrected.You did not defend HG.

You defended HG and Kevin in that thread.And if any one reads what Darkwatch said in that thread,they will see that what he said was not bad at all and did not deserve to be ban warn.

Back on subject
I know it seems a wee bit early to make judgements on Robotech's 25th anniversary but seeing that they have no thunder lined up this year so far leads me to believe we will just be stuck with rhetorical babble at the CONS about the status of Robotech.

March is coming fast and if Robotech can't do any better than books and a vinyl pod then we can expect a lame anniversary.

What would make Robotech seems like it is being handled right would be to see:

Information and even screen and images and/or a anime pilot on Shadow Rising

New products and even Masters saga hovertanks

More Shadow Chronicles Masterpieces (even the Cyclone that Captain Grant used would make me happy)

And a new VIDEO GAME FOR PS3 oops,caps lock
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 2 months ago #9304

PTH

You defended HG and Kevin in that thread.And if any one reads what Darkwatch said in that thread,they will see that what he said was not bad at all and did not deserve to be ban warn.

AH. SO YOU HAVE NOTHING AND UNABLE TO PROVIDE AND ASKING OTHERS TO READ....

FIGURED. ;)
14 years 2 months ago #9311

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Memo
I did provide facts that you did defend HG and merely asked folks to see why you threatened Dark for no reason so folks will see I was not just ranting.And how many times you defended HG on the legal battles?

And may I ask why you find it easier to try to debunk me instead of trying to prove Robotech is on a roll?

You have not made any hype or shown that HG has anything good for Robotech this year yet.Why is that? you are their number one and always you are "in the know" about things.so instead you carry on a debunk battle with me instead of putting integrity for Robotech on this thread.

And where are the other fans to support Robotech 25th anniversary? Also how can you stay so loyal and hyped for HG knowing they are lazy with Robotech? Are you not able to see the facts of procrastination of HG on how they treat Robotech? HG can't even get a company to mass produce their items.

What else you got to say "good" for HG and how they handle Robotech?
14 years 2 months ago #9324

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Will the 25th bday make a differance for Robotech?

Personally I’m just gonna wait and see…. I know that HG has put things off for a long time…. BUT.. I don’t have any first hand knowledge on what is going on behind closed doors… NONE of us do… so NONE of us can say that nothing is being done.

Will we get anything new for the 25th… I hope so… Robotech sure could use the boost.. but the only ones who know for sure are the people that work behind those closed doors… anything else is just speculation.

As far as I understand all the Rules…. You are more then allowed to voice opinion about HG… However, its when you voice your opinion as FACT creating false statements is where you get banned. Unless you work for HG… you have NO facts about what is being or not being done.

Personally… I know HG has had their issues… and I would like to see so many different things done… but until they shoot me an email and say “Hey come join us.” Then my opinions are just that… Opinions.. and any ideas I may have… well they’ll just need to wait.

Oh and btw..... if this case were in a court... the burden of proof would be on the prosecution and NOT the defense. So unless there is proof without a shadow of a doubt….. then no one can say NOTHING is being done.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
14 years 2 months ago #9327

MARK

Oh and btw..... if this case were in a court... the burden of proof would be on the prosecution and NOT the defense. So unless there is proof without a shadow of a doubt….. then no one can say NOTHING is being done.

EXACTLY.
14 years 2 months ago #9336

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds